I need to get into Finland before they become too advanced and close off their borders

I need to get into Finland before they become too advanced and close off their borders.

How hard would it be for a first worlder like me? I wouldn't have to learn their gibberish fluently right? Do they have pathways for highly skilled people?

Other urls found in this thread:

tilastokeskus.fi/tup/maahanmuutto/maahanmuuttajat-vaestossa/ulkomailla-syntyneet.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden
migri.fi/finnish_citizenship/applying_for_citizenship
youtu.be/8rSzjq9q2lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finland actually has more somalians than sweden

>source: your ass

We call a kind of fairy like that pic as kappa.

Finland is governed by very thoughtful individuals and they have already incorporated a state sponsored New age eugenics program for its inhabitants.
The game was rigged from the start, sorry to break it to you now when your sights were set on becoming finnish.

>around 13,000 somalian born people in Finland in 2016
>63,853 somalian born people in Sweden in 2016

tilastokeskus.fi/tup/maahanmuutto/maahanmuuttajat-vaestossa/ulkomailla-syntyneet.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

If you have some highly sought after skill, sure. It's easy to get in. To acquire citizenship you need to know Finnish (or Swedish, but why would you want to do that?), not be a criminal, have a job etc.
migri.fi/finnish_citizenship/applying_for_citizenship

>GLOM :D

It seems more useful and easier to learn Swedish. I really don't see the point in continued existence of the Finnish language. Let's be honest, it's total trash gibberish

It's easy
you just have to show up

You know you've had too many hot cakes when your duck body turns into a celestial body.
Or what ever species Rumpus McFowl was

Swedish is diffcult in the sense that the way words are changed based on tense has no system.
Finnish is hard because its language family i literally only Finland and Estonia, so for someone who speaks a germanic language or a slavic language Finnish seems very foreign.
Otherwise finnish is pretty easy, all the words are said and spelled exactly like they sound, you pronounce exactly whats written, tenses work very simply.

Finnish is way harder and complex compared to any germanic language

move to åland

Yet not even Swedish diplomats or our Swedish speakers can get them right.

Good luck finding a job or even a place to live in. You can't do anything there, those inbred fucks will make sure of that

Literally: NO!

hope u dont think ur welcome here lol

>muh language is complicated
>that is somehow a good thing
pure autism

Except the 18 cases.

>Have no fucking clue what you're talking about
>Get corrected
''u autistic''

Muh language is logical
yours not so much

LET ME IN

Seriously how do they deal with that many cases?
I have trouble with 4 let alone more than 4 times that.
I do come from (almost a) caseless language so have that in mind.

theyre fancy postpositions
instead of "in helsinki" its "helsinkiin"
boom
thats a case
theyre much simpler than indoeuropean language cases, which depend on prepositions

JAPAN IS KAWAII!

*Helsingissä

Want to give more finnish language lessons?

no
i dont even speak mämmistani
how does mämmi taste like anyway
would you rec?

fck off favelanigger

salty milk and coins

Is Finnish phonetics difficult? I've often heard the difficulty of the grammar, but what about pronunciation

Aхa..well that sounds interesting if they only use it that way.

look up finnish phonology on wikipedia and compare it to japanese
the grammar is hard for an english speaker since its so alien
it might be easier to you
just might

Piss-easy.

>learned Euskara
>every other language looks ok now

The only way to escape rapefugees and darkies invading is to go to the coldest places on earth.

>learning memeskara
i bow to you raionkingu-sama

What an absolutely shitty chart. It has a ton of different words that nobody thinks have any relation to each other even if they historically might.

>käytännöllistelemälläänkinköhän
Say this to a native speaker and he will be just as confused as an english speaker

What such a bad things in Australlia that makes you move to depressive autistic country with unrelevant useless language which also hard to learn, and what such a good things in Finland?

Were you once in DJT? 30 days 500 hanzi guy?

It should be pretty easy for a Japanese
youtu.be/8rSzjq9q2lk

he speaks quite good finnish

ye why

There's no specific reason, i just thought you were the person. Wish you luck

Not true.

ah, thanks