If this becomes a thing, I swear to god I'll leave the fucking planet. you faggots can have it!

if this becomes a thing, I swear to god I'll leave the fucking planet. you faggots can have it!

I wish I could move to Mars

All it'll take is a woman to get raped in one and it'll all come crashing down.

All restrooms will become fully private stalls to please conservatives and lbgtq both.

This is the best timeline whether you like it or not.

>Go in one
>Piss all over the seat
>Leave

>disabled is an expression
It's not a straw man to say this is what they're implying.

>wheelchair-bound is a gender identity

Is that a single person restroom? Because those already exist.

>what is your preferred gender?
>cripple.

once women see guys pissing in the sink because everything is full they'll put a stop to it

So, who's going to take one for the team?

Honestly though

>every toilet is in a single stall with a real door/walls
>big common open sink area
There's a bar like this near me and it just makes so much sense. Shit in pure privacy.

who cares? it is just another bathroom for me to poop in

It's called a family restroom? Single stall, maybe a changing table. Or is this a multi stall deal? Fuck that shit, that's a waste of space, demographically. You'd need something like 10% of your population to be using it before it became feasible for a multi stall "wild card" room over single stall. Think of the wait times you have in women's rooms already, ain't no way this should take space away from them. It's just simple efficiency calculations, here.

You guys are retarded, all gender restrooms already exist at bars and restaurants and stuff

They're just single person only

shouldn't there be a cripple in a dress and another one in a dress with a dick?

everyone should piss in a trough

for that matter they should shit in one too

old sports stadiums used to have troughs

I identify as a cat. Why is there no cat sign there, cis scum?

Who gives a shit and why is this on Sup Forums?

"All Gender" or "Family" lavatories tend to be private rooms, so I'm all about replacing all existing ones with those.

Sounds good to me, I've never been a fan of urinals anyway

This is just stupid
We've had unisex bathrooms for ages because some places just don't have two restrooms. There's no need for all that posturing

Gender neutral restrooms have existed for years you fucking chimp.

>Not television or film

A 'women' or a woman woman?

I hate transgenders more and more with each passing day. Why the fuck is everyone bending over backwards to pander to them nowadays? They are like 0.3% of the population for fucks sake. Meaning that out of every 300 people, there is a chance one of them might be trans

>go into all gender restroom
>door opens on a small room made of raw fleshy buboes
>meat tube extrudes from the pisswall and clamps over my weiner
>sucks all the urine from my body
>vacuums all the shit from my bowels
>pumps soapy detergent into my balls
>ejects me back through the door into the kinoplex

Confusion /10, would not recommend

He's talking about the third person in the pic you mongoloid.

Some of the newer buildings at my University have Female Restrooms on one side and Gender Neutral Restrooms on the other.

Hey you fucking young faggots have any idea how much it would cost to remodel the millions of buildings in this nation? No you don't because you are young retarded faggots that only go shopping to buy sugar coffee and ugly bullshit in stupid (((shopping centers))) like a fat Midwestern dipshit. God you are retarded. Get raped

>take a unisex bathroom
>change the label
>give yourself a high five