It's rape. It's Bill Clinton, it says rape

It's rape. It's Bill Clinton, it says rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The young genocide deniers were triggered hard by Alex Jones, watching that was so fucking funny.

Just post a fucking link, you twat.

This is the full one with the best camera view I think. There are multiple videos of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Can someone tell me what I actually watched?
Looked like full agressive Alex Jones fucking up some Turkish panel or something.
Then complaining he was attacked for some reason.

Alex Jones walks in in TYT panel, joking and stuff.
Cenk eventually loses control, gets angry and start screaming.
Jimmy Dore comes from the back and spits on Alex Jones' face.
SJW Ana, that is supposedly anti fat shaming calls Alex Jones a fat fuck.

Pretty funny stuff.

I have no Idea who any of these people are, and what they're supposed to represent.
How well did he expect it to go, anyway?

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

They're just a bunch of people of the regressive left, they happen to have a huge youtube channel called the young turks.

I don't think Alex was expecting this guys to go crazy on him like that...

>>Dont know Alex "buy my fucking life straws" Jones
>>Dont know cenk "i cant read english" turkroach

Wew lad, you must be on your First five Minutes on Sup Forums

WHICH ONE

It starts getting aggressive only when Jimmy Dore comes in screaming "ALEX JOOOOONES" like a sperg

Then Cenk starts feeling threatened and gets up in Alex's face and the rest of the roaches gang up on him.

Really?
i fucking despise leftists cockroaches, but if I were to have a discussion panel, to have it hijacked by opposing entities, 'jokingly' spitting over everything you stand for, I would go apeshit.
I don't even fathom any other outcome.
I'm sure Jones knew about it.

I'm sure they could've handled with a bit more grace...

both sides could have.

Alex Jones claims to have been invited for some nice publicity though, several people backing him up. It was a set up.

Cenk is a SJW turk who openly denies the Armenian genocide, the cunt in the red dress is Ana Kapsperian who's Armenian, as well as SJW. This alone is baffling.

Wait she is Armenian and hangs out with THE YOUNG TURKS? What the fuck.

Your funded by.......saudi arabia

So was he played?
Because why invite him if you don't expect some happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

The Bill Clinton part gets me every time

The brainwashing goes deep.

I know this whole thing was a shit show, but I'm happy any time someone takes a shot at Turks, fucking scum. I just hope that anyone supporting Cenk on social media is eventually hanged.

>Kasperian
Fixed for myself, beg your pardon

the young turks were btfo

hopefully people see this and start to realise what modern "liberals'" are really like

Well, he was invited over,so I assume good.

It gets better.

Google / YouTube had a booth in that press area, so after the altercation when Alex Jones joined Roger Stone at a radio show the young turks went to Google's booth and got them to remove a bunch of videos from Alex's channel on the spot.

Those videos are up again of course, I highly recommend you check out their coverage on this, quite the memes.

Kek. That picture says it all. Turkroach losing his temper hard while anal jones stands righteous and smug behind him. Fuckin classic.

Ana Kasperian was talking to Cenk when she yelled out "get off the stage you fat fuck"

Sauce?

Idk man, my lazy ass brain is telling I shouldn't engage in Turkroaches politics.
Seems like a pain, when all they have to do is remove kebabs.

It's infowars videos though.

They invited Jones over

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPF RAPED HIS WIFE SHE SAID SO YOU FUCKING HATCHET MAN THIS IS MY SHOW THIS IS BULLSHIT

*spits water in AJ's face*

Why is it so easy to trigger leftists?

They probably thought they could make fun of him, call him crazy and all that, get him to say something crazy, but what they didn't account for is that Jones was prepared.