Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Name one MCU villain who was better.

PEPSI VS COKE

Any of them

A guy who's evil for the sale of being evil is a better villain than this jackass, at least their motives make sense. This asshat hates Superman because he's like a god, so his solution is to make an even stronger Superman? One that cannot be controlled and attacks everything on sight. Later we find out he knows Darkseid is coming (somehow) even though we have no idea how he learned of this. How the fuck does he even know who Batman and Superman are? If his plan was to make Doomsday why even have them fight?

>muh MCU
Like pottery

Of course I will, he keeps a pissbottle like me

>being this much of a brainlet

The ones that didn't send people jars of urine

>he didn't understand Lex' motivations
>he was probably waiting for an exposition monologue
lmao

> Lex motivations

Explain them plz I thought this movie was a piece of shit and don't remember any of it except for the Batman bits

>this is what a BvS hater looks like
holy shit

True kino
By far the best Luthor

My favorite line was when he yelled ding 40 times. Stupid Marvel babies can't grasp the complexity of having Martin Shkreli be your main villain.

are you genuinely asking or looking for a board to shitpost back from giving awful retorts?

>lol you didn't steal headcanon from Disney's The Incredibles like we did to explain away this plothole

All I get out of this headcanon is that Disney did it better over a decade ago in a children's movie with original characters than DC could with their main stars. Syndrome had a fucking off switch, Lex didn't. Mouse wins again.

> genuinely
Maybe 50%

I expect the retorts and shitpost to come in regardless but I won't be doing them

He didn't have one
DCucks made up fanfiction and pretend it's canon to try to explain it and call it complexity

This

Realistically had Lex succeeded he wouldn't have been able to do shit to stop Doomsday. Syndrome was the complete opposite. He could shut his robot down with a remote, he pretty much couldn't lose.

Way to address those plotholes DCucks, that ought to set those MCU fans straight

Literally all of them, even Russian Bord Guy from Iron Man 2 whose name I literally can't even remember

Honestly I'm having a harder time thinking of one that was worse. Marvel villains are forgettable at worse. Lex, I wish I could forget Lex. The movie shoves his awkward """humor""" down your throat so much you can't forget his cringy hot topic quote tier dialogue.

it's cherry

He's the worst villian I've ever seen in ANY movie, not just capeshit.

He's about as menacing as a paper towel

MmmmmMmmmmm

so this is your average marvelfag huh?

If lex had succeeded, there wouldn't be a doomsday