How long until Galactus is back to to being a planet eating glutton?

How long until Galactus is back to to being a planet eating glutton?

Until Disney gets the rights of the character back.

So, any day now after the bomb that was Fantfourstic

Three years or so? Some big crossover after Infinity War 2.

Big crossovers until then are gonna be Movie Tie ins.

Whenever Bendis gets a hold of him and turns him back into a generic villain.

>Galactus, You're under ARREST!

>its GALACTUS
>HES GOT A GUN

Well, shit now I want a Galactuscopter.

>Galactus corps now

Wasn't Ultimates #6 implicitly about this exact question?

Yeah , when Ewing will introduce Galacta and turn her to destryer of world

Yes, and the conclusion was "it's inevitable that he'll get turned back because you can't stop the status quo, but hey, in the mean time, we're going to keep using the Lifebringer as long as we can."

I can't wait for Rocaforte to return next month

That was a good issue.
The Sisyphus metaphor really got to me.

>I can't wait for Rocaforte to return next week
>ftfy

I don't see Galactus going back to purple so long as Ewing has a hold of him. So hopefully we can look forward to more Lifebringer Galactus for the foreseeable future.

Sick. It felt like the last issue was more recent than that

A year to a year and a half

It was last week. Ultimates along with several other comics got moved up because they are Civil war 2 tie ins.

You say that but Fox is holding on for dear life.
Plus its a win-win. Fox gives backs the rights we get a kickass FF movie and a proper Doom finally.
They keep on holding out, we get Lifebringer Galactus. Win-Win.

It came out last Wednesday,

Cool, thanks for the info.

Why is Galactus restoring worlds? He's upsetting the balance of the universe isn't he?

No release date changes happened so far in that series.

To boot last week has a guest artist, and the next issue will be next week.

The Ultimates basically charged him up and he transformed into a life making Galactus. Master Order brought up the balance issue, but Galactus said that he prefers his new form and smacked him down.

Yeah, Galactus wall all like "Fuck your Stat Us Ko bitch ass punk nigga" and decked him in da face yo

Ebonics make everything better

Galactus points out that the whole balance thing, if it was ever true, is true no longer (what with Abraxas erased from existence and all)

Master Order basically just wanted to keep the Status Quo because he doesn't like change.
Lord Chaos wanted Galactus to keep devouring planets because it creates chaos.
Neither particularly care about what's actually best for the universe.

I think he was more likely talking about the seventh universe ending and the eighth beginning. His supposed purpose as destroyer was supposedly to facilitate the birth of the eighth universe. Now that it came without him, he reasons that even if it were true (which he doubts) he doesn't need to be a destroyer anymore.

>supposed purpose...was supposedly
woops, what I get for not proofreading.

Lord Chaos doesn't appreciate the cosmic balance being thrown out of whack? Wouldn't that literally be one of the most chaotic things possible?

I'm not familiar with these characters, but from a passing glance they seem silly

What happened to the Gar Lak Tus swarm that melded with him?

Galactus points out that Lord Chaos's existence - as an "ordered" personification of chaos - is inherently contradictory and uses it to kick his ass. It's pretty great.

That was undone shortly before Cataclysm.

I sense a pattern here