This was the best comic book movie ever made. After 14 years of misses, Spider-Man has finally done justice...

This was the best comic book movie ever made. After 14 years of misses, Spider-Man has finally done justice. I'm almost in tears

Is it possible to have lower standards than OP?

Name one.

I don't know; is it possible to be dumber than you?

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 u 8/8

Aunt May was weird as fuck though.

Aunt May isn't supposed to be hot.

alot of aunts can be hot and/or young

>He thinks this is bait

>After 14 years of misses, Spider-Man has finally done justice.
And now you know why the upcoming movie is called Spider-man: Homecoming The prodigal son has finally returned.

Yeah it was definitely different, though it makes sense. I read the producers said something along the lines of it just making no sense that a 16 year old would have a 70+ year old aunt.

Hot May was just used for Tony quips, though.

But not Aunt May.

>After 14 years of misses, Spider-Man has finally done justice
This is why people think you're baiting
Spider-man 1 & 2 were great

Considering Marvel has insisted on this old bag never having a final heart attack or stroke and dying in her sleep, it makes a lot of sense to cast her a lot younger.

To be fair, MCU took liberties with Tony Stark and Nick Fury and it was way better than the comic versions.

OK, I can respect that and, on OP's behalf, I'll say that you're right on that. but we've had a lot of bad Spidey stuff that it was obscuring those movies by a mile.

Did Spider-Man even use his spider-sense in Civil War?

he reacted to Ant-man, and the thing that Bucky threw

When doesn't he use his Spider-Sense nowadays?

Yes.

Toby wasn't a bad Spiderman, but this version of him just seemed perfect

Yeah, once. Something was being thrown at him from behind and his eyes widened as he dodged it.

>To be fair, MCU took liberties with Tony Stark and Nick Fury and it was way better than the comic versions.
You need to die.

People are assuming I'm saying they're bad. They're not. Hell, Spider-Man 2 is still one of my favorites.

But none of them got Spider-Man as a character right.

Tobey was a great Pete, bad Spidey.
Garfield was a great Spidey, fucking awful Pete.

Yeah. I forget the exact moment, but he did react to something coming from behind him. He also at one point didn't. Which I'm fine with. Early days.

Goddamn I loved Tom but everytime I saw his face I kept seeing Finn and it distracted me for the whole scene

It's hard to visualize in film.
Spider-Man 1 did it pretty well with the slow-mo, but to show that in a group film would take you out of the experience.

>not enjoying charisma Stark or nigga Fury
Sorry you hate fun

That and even the common person knows he has Spider-Sense, so showing it would be kind of a waste.

Better than CW? Let's start simple and name TWS

It is not. OP is just memeing anyway. Saying what he thinks will be the popular opinion.

Objectively wrong

The popular correct opinion, as shown here

It's still a cool power to play around with.
I always like when Peter's spidey-sense goes off and he doesn't know why. It's a cool element to the character.

Wether you are a Raimifag, or worse, one of the absolute shit taste cocksuckers that like Garfieldman, please end yourself immediately.

I'm sure we'll get our fill and more in Homecoming.
Out boy is (basically) back and I'm loving every minute of it.

Well that happened, with Ant-Man hidden in Caps shield. Hopefully his own movie will be more of a showcase, but for 20 minutes in this movie they did good

Civil War in both mediums sucks.

>Being a lemming.
You'll love whatever the next super popular thing is too...

>My opinion is different, so I must be correct and important
Keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

Why was spiderman in avengers 3, he's not part of the typical roster.

"Charisma Stark" has gotten old and very annoying at this point.

"Nigga Fury" is boring as fuck and SLJ is probably too old to do any of the stunts or espionage suitable for a REAL S.H.I.E.L.D. adaptation.

Hype.
Also he's been on the team for frequently than Hulk at least.

Because money.

If Marvel could, you know they would do a FF film with Wolverine, Spidey, Hulk and Ghost Rider is they had the rights.

Yeah and now Marvel is turning Defenders into Heroes for Hire for some stupid reason while Hulk is a comic relief character in the next Thor movie

"Faithful to comics" my ass...

This version of him was fucking perfect.

How many casuals are complaining about him being too young?

Not his voice.

How do you want a 15-year old introverted nerd to sound?

He's in senior for about 20 issues in the Ditko/Lee run before he goes to college and has his best most iconic storylines

Casual

Plus Marisa Tomei is over 50. It's not like they cast a teenager.

And who says they used that run for ideas? What about Ultimate Spider-Man?

Not like a 9 year old.

And Peter isn't a introvert. He's just a nerd.

His voice was perfect, and I'm going to molest Tom Holland.

Good thing he didn't.

My God his fucking voice, everything else was pretty good by the way

Wrong.
Original Peter was highly introverted and made fun of/picked on.

Torrent the first 10-15 comics and actually read them instead of using wikipedia.

Have you heard a 9-year old recently?
Maybe if you hear yourself

And he's also got his powers when he was 15 so...

>highly introverted
nah

Peter straight up confirms the 15 year old thing. MCU Peter has only been Spidey for 6 months, it makes sense that he's fifteen in CACW.

In Ultimate Spider-Man he was in high school for his entire career.

It's very very obvious they are using Ultimate as heavy inspiration. The exchange between Cap and Spidey really solidified that.

>I'm almost in tears

I don't know if he was introverted. He was more antisocial. Dude was a dick. He genuinely hated his classmates.
He'd have gone columbine on Flash and his pals if that was a thing at the time.

Nah
Objectively btw desu

Consider the following:

He'll be 16 when his first film comes out.
He'll be 18/19 during Infinity War.
He'll be in his 20s in his second solo movie.

I think we can have one film with Peter in high school, pleb.

not like the character from some newgrounds animation

This.
It's p clear that's the version of the character they're going for here, and I think that's the right choice.
616 Peter doesn't translate well to film, especially in a shared universe where he's on screen with high-tiers like Vision and Scarlet Witch.

>having delayed puberty
Look at user and laugh

Also the guy who plays him is like 19, none of my classmates have bitchboi voices like he does.

>nah
Nice thought-out rebuttal, samefag

Yeah, he talked shit all the time, and pic related

Yeah they need to get rid of that

yawn

>newgrounds animation
You don't think they were 15 year olds?

Yeah, that was the whole point of them casting him young. What arent people getting?
>s-samefag

>People who claim a cameo is the best version of the character
>Just a copy past of Amazing Spider-Man 2

Double standards; The thread.

No, please, don't be mad. I agree with you. I guess it was just a hivemind moment. My mistake.

Creepy, that was just the issue I was thinking of.

Read some comics and not just copy what you hear other Sup Forums idiots say ignorantly.

Tell me how please

>copy past of Amazing Spider-Man 2
Ya know, the best Spidey we had until now.

His voice is the main problem, not his age.

Oh and his costume

>Read some comics and not just copy what you hear other Sup Forums idiots say ignorantly.
see
Also, I've read all of Amazing and Ultimate.
Please TRY to present a better argument.

>Just a copy past of Amazing Spider-Man 2

I guess if you consider The Incredible Hulk a copy past of Ang Lee's Hulk.

>His voice

Considering the fact that he's actually 19 and that's how some people's voice sounds, I think you're just ignorant and long for the days of High School Musical where 30 years olds roam the hallways.

OK, tell me what better movie Spider-Man we've had...

jesus christ

The Incredible Hulk is just a spiritual successor to Ang Lee's Hulk. It's also the worst MCU movie for that reason alone. If you deny that, you're just plain ignorant as the movie was designed to be exactly that from the beginning.

>I can't think of anything to say
>...uh, BAIT! BAIT!
Aaaand you're done.

>Also, I've read all of Amazing and Ultimate.
Sure, that's why you said Peter is introverted and shy when he's neither in pretty much any incarnation except for the movies

Stop replying to him.

Hulk isn't canon. The only reason you think that is because they did a quick opening credits origin and people like you are the problem. Plebs who wonder where Wolverine is during an MCU film.

>there are people here talking about Incredible Hulk in a positive way

If that's what you think then Amazing Spider-Man is just a spiritual successor to Spider-Man 3.

Besides, wasnt his origin in the movie more like the old live action show anyway? Or at least it was the same machine?

You're kidding, right?
Norton-Hulk is definitely canon. Hell, Tony Stark is in it. They even included it in the phase-1 box-set.

Well it's the best Hulk movie we have.

He's confident when he's Spider-Man. Peter gains confidence throughout his stories. He's only been Spider-Man for 6 months in the MCU.

It's not THAT bad, but it's pretty forgettable outside of Bruce's Brazilian waifu

Incredible was more of an adaption of the show than the comic

>Same comedic style
>Same funny "nerdy" asshole attitude in costume
>Both autistic as shit Peter Parkers
>Uses identical coregraphy in action scenes
>Both have similar, if not the same spastic mannerisms
>Tom Holland has gone on record and specifically cited Andrew Garfield as his inspiration despite desiring to not copy him

They could have, hypothetically, recasted Garfield as the guy under the costume and you all probably would not have noticed a difference unless they explicitly said it.

>Stop replying to him.
Can do, he's done anyway