That one episode where Curly shot up the school

>that one episode where Curly shot up the school

Other urls found in this thread:

heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Lana_Vail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Arnold passes it off as a joke
>He and Gerald are some of the ones that don't get shot
>Arnold's extreme survior's guilt

I thought that Brainy would end up doing that.

Man, they could never get away with this nowadays.

>that one episode where Steven sniped random civilians

I really liked how Steven quoted Charles Whitman at the end

Brainy's a rapist in waiting.

>That one episode where Stinky turns down 1 million dollars/fame and fortune and the chance to move his dirt poor family out of the city and into a better life just to keep his integrity
Still infuriates me to this day

Brainy didn't do shit.

>that episode

>that one episode where bill gets his life in order and woes peggy away from hank

EVERYBODY STAND BACK! I-I'LL BE THE HERO I AM MEANT TO BE!

>That episode when Phoebe farts in the school.

Fucking hell man this and grossology.

>That episode where Harold falls for Helga and breaks into her room
>That scene where a crying Helga hugs her Arnold shrine begging for forgiveness after being raped by Harold

>that one episode where Oscar lets Arnold keep da money

That episode of King of the Hill where Hank dives in front of a sniper shot for Dale

Agreed, it's a pretty dumb message to send to kids

>that one episode where Arnold learned Karate

>that one episode where Curly is murdered after being locked in a crypt

If it got a ppg style reboot would the music be Vaporwave?

That episode was that?

Honestly the episode where Harold and Helga get stranded together after the school field trip is one of my favorites. They played off each other very well and should have had more episodes where they're forced to work together or get along.

WRESTLEMANIA

Helga played very well off both Harold and Gerald. Helga's and Gerald's mutual dislike of each other but similar "this is bullshit" reaction to things would have also made for funny episodes.

I personally liked arnold played off adults more than the other kids.

Remember that there was going to be an episode about Arnold getting inappropriately sexually harassed by an older woman, and they had to scrap the idea? Wasn't she one of the original women in the boarding house as well? I really wonder how they would have covered that and if they would have tackled it sensitively. She was supposed to flirt with him and make him uncomfortable.

Wait. Was this in one of the pilot episodes where Arnold was visiting each tenant to collect their rent? I vaguely remember a sexy woman. Someone jog my memory more, preferably with a pic or vid.

I can't completely confirm it but I remember this too. I think she asked Arnold to help her with the light bulb or something. But I do know that the scrapped pedo woman storyline was a real thing.

Wot

>that episode where Steven assassinated a political figure from a rooftop

That was one of my favorite episodes. And possibly the only one I can nearly, fully recall.

He shot up the school with dodgeballs.

Tilting his head as if eating a taco

Literally me

If they wanted to be up their ass with morals about it, they could have had him use part of the money he made to help other kids in the inner city, but no, muh dignity.

I think it's the one where he becomes a powerlifter.

It's gay as shit and also great.

Wasn't it a dark rainy day on that episode. Pretty comfy day at school

Judging by that time he NEEDED to get punched by helga so bad he punched himself he is a masochist (or he was just eerily used to that type of pain).

Yeah they never decide "Ill use this stuff to help others" and its always whatever theyve gained , wealth or otherwise, they never just use it to their advantage and someone else is probably gonna abuse that new power.

His wife got way too horny over that.

> Sup Forums doesn't understand the concept of not wanting to sell away your principles

It's the same with the Lisa and Mr. Burns episode.

i like the part where there's music going on or some sort of action, then that background noise stops and something kinda crazy happens and you hear Helga's screams, it was always pretty funny to me.

whats the episode called?

>that one episode where Bill's rectum turns inside out

>implying Lisa isn't a stuck-up bitch for declining the money even after everything was fixed

>doesn't even pretend that it's anything more than a stack of dollar bills
Seriously?

>it's okay to throw away a chance to help your loved ones to save your dignity

I've been... SHIRT

JUST DRINK IT

heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Lana_Vail

I had completely forgotten about this character until now.