>Rocket winks

Lady howls in laughter

>Turd jokes

Audience can hardly breathe

Damn I didn't think those memes were for real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACvPSTGmmtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath

Same.

Oh come on that opening scene is 11/ 10. Have some fucking fun guys.

>The same cunts that will banepost 8 years later will shit on this.

haha epic dude.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Still the best marvel flick since the first GotG

It was really difficult to watch. Baby groot is manufactured shit only used for easy marketing. Fuck that intro. Only good part of the movie was Mantis and Drax

autism?

Not really a high bar is it chap?

unabashed pandering: the flick.

>If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings

Holy fucking kek, this is the most untrue and laughable thing I've ever read. Republicans are too stupid even for Guardians of the Galaxy, let alone something with actual substance. You are an embarrassment.

wtf do you think all of pixar and the rest of disney is?

>Buy our shit and come to our over-priced made up world because yours is shit. btw watch our latest flick

I actually really like the movie and ended up not hating Baby Groot as much as I'd expected, but that intro made me want to vomit blood. Maybe if they'd had a better song playing it would have been more tolerable, but i almost would have rather just watched them actually fighting the generic CGI monster instead.

nice damage control

is it as shameless as TFA?

Need to compensate for something?

You could make it though?

I could not. I ended up leaving halfway though, when that grey faggot was laughing at the MC.

I kicked over some normies popcorn that was next to me. Called his 5 year old a fucking slut. Showed them.

Theators are for cucks anyways. Did I say I was assaulted too, for no reason? Fuckers did nothing by the way, kicked ME out. I'm trying to find a non Jew laywer right now.

Normies are scum. When the day of rope comes they will hang.

My theater clapped when Groot selected the right button. I don't know what the fuck.

>WAAAAAAAAH THIS MOVIE IS TOO MUCH TO MY FINE TASTE

Then why all you faggots go to watch it? That make all you pathetic! Get out of my sight!

Why do Americans love dick and poop jokes so fucking much?

>im mary poopins yall

I literally couldn't breath i was laughing so hard

Shakespeare was dick and poop jokes.

There are dick and poop jokes in ancient Roman graffiti.

Humanity has always loved them.

It is the highest form of comedy. Your ancestors agree. All of our ancestors agree.

social autist

I'm glad Yondu fully embraced the awkward Dad role for Pete

>falling for bait

who's the stupid one again user?

I see DC has hired some indian spammers

It's what they goyim want. It's like they are obsessed!

I can't believe someone clapped at the intro scene
I mean it was cute but most people in my audience laugh out loud, there are some genuily funny moment in the movie but some of them fall very flat like the moment where Rocket, Yondu and the other guy go through hundreds and portals and they are all screaming and being deformed, that was awful

>If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you
I think I might give that movie a try

Name ONE thing in this movie that is a meme.

>Americans
You mean people in general? Find me an era in history where people didn't laugh at penises and shit.

Some woman next to me kept laughing from start to finish and ruined the only two good jokes

my people didn't back in the day. not a single dick or poop joke. strange

Megamind still owns this song

youtube.com/watch?v=ACvPSTGmmtQ

trash panda is literally a stale reddit meme

Saw it last night. Was my fault for having high expectations I guess. I enjoyed the first one a lot, a very comfy movie with cool new characters, funny jokes, and good visuals.
This sequel was pure shit. Sure it had a few laughs, but god what a forced stupid plot, same jokes just less funny, and seems the story had no relevance to the MCU at all. What a waist of time. It's like watching the first movie again but much worse.

Your opinion is a waist of time

>trash panda is literally a stale reddit meme

Wow I remember calling raccoons trash pandas when I lived in Chicago near 20 years ago. Didn't know reddit has been around that long. Makes 4chin look pathetic now. I think I'll go there now instead then.