Describe the opening night crowd to this film in seven words or less

Describe the opening night crowd to this film in seven words or less.

holy fuck i literally thought this was satire

Probably somewhere else

Whooping and hollering like stupid American fools.

None existent

Their vaginas smell like a barnyard animal.

Because Schumer uses her snatch as a trough and lets the pigs go to town

Young, intelligent women with great bodies

why do they keep photoshopping Schumer to look thinner if she's so proud of her body?

Hella fuckin epic

>a comedy starring two women
>better make the title a vagina pun

If someone calls this a "feminist" movie they should kill themselves.

Punani

Fat women with fake tan, bad hair extensions, fat chicks with dyed hair and chubby dudes with neckbeards and black rimmed glasses.

dumb cunts

"my vagina made the most disgusting smell"

I'm guessing most of the audience will be half tumblrite feminazis with radioactive hair and half unfortunate people who heard the name schumer on tv and thought she was a comedian.

Overwhelming stench.
Non-stop guffaws.

Queefed

"Snatched";
it's like Twins, but for women. The heartwarming story of two very different women sharing one snatch between them.

Do you think they paid the person who photoshop'd Goldie Hawns face by the hour?

was their intention to get the two most disgusting "actresses" on camera?

Probably the same guy that does Brianna Wu's face for her posters, he's very talented

40 year old women who's children have left the nest for college who are on a night with their wine club friends.

Why does it make you so angry that something clearly not aimed at you doesn't suit your interests?

>Why does it make you so angry that something clearly not aimed at you doesn't suit your interests?
You are the only one who is visibily angry.

Fish

i dont think anyone was treating this as anything more than a joke until you showed up.

Prepared to laugh at every sex joke

old jewish retirees from florida

>now whenever you google "snatch movie" this garbage will spam the first page

STRONK

Dumb women, although that's redundant

Let
Me
Speak
To
Your
Manager
Haircuts

All that photoshop

schumer looks older than the dessicated viscera that once was goldie hawn

Goldie, no!

Pfahahaha!

>Smy Schumer

Guaranteed flop. The public's just not interested in her no matter how hard Hollywood tries to assign her as a big celeb just because she's related to a powerful democrat senator.

nonexistent

Rape fodder.

>her

nah

I'm not angry, I'm amused by how easy those women are to pander to.

Is there a Chelsea Clinton cameo?

Why don't they just fully go for it? T-shirts that say "cock-holster" and "My daughter killed Owen Wilson".

Seems like a bro-movies are stupid and misogynistic but this is smart because a womyn is doing it.

This post is way too short.

The joke might not be for you or me for that matter, but the humor can be there. One of her major problems is she just sucks telling a joke. You know what it is three minutes before she hits the punchline. And she's just not funny at getting it out there.

And this is why you should NEVER waifu a smoker.

Lmao @ the photoshopping on Schumer's waist. Does she think people don't know?

Considering what happened the last time she had a movie come out I'm going to say
dead

Can I get some pictures of what Amy Schumer actually looks like? She's fatter than that

Fuck guys, OMG, do you get it? It's hilarious, because, you see, get this, right, now just maybe prepare yourselves, just, I'm not sure if you guys can handle this, this is simply too damn funny, hold on to your hats, 'cause, get this, right, fuck, the genius has done it again, the title, so, get this, the title, yeah, the title, get this, right, the title, is a vagina joke.

One chubby chaser voyeur masturbating furiously.

Real talk, who is this movie for?

Fat fucking girls and cucked fucking boyfriends

middle age divorced women

Wow, that is some photoshop. Schumer and Hawn haven't looked like that in 20 years.

Hollywood will make you like this.

You know, I genuinely thought the whole "my vagina" thing was exaggerated by people who didn't like her. Boy was I wrong.

Plus sized women.

This.

punanikino

this

>visibily

Now that's a movie I pay to see.
>Goldie just wants to take powerful, Kurt Russel cock.
>Amy keeps using the vagina for disgusting experiments in depravity.
>They get into a tug of war over the vagina, rip it in 2, and retire to a convent to live as nuns.

I know movies are fiction. But I find it hard to believe that Goldie Hawn would conceive a disgusting blob like Amy Schumer.

Why's it so warm in here? Vagina.

>she had a moist vagina
>i particularly enjoy the circumference

Applauding a fucking film.

dick in the popcorn bucket

oh man all the classics!!!!! Why'd the chicken cross the road!!! LMFAO BAZZZZZZINGA!!!!!!

paid to be there

8 words. Remove holy. But otherwise, /thread