How come nobody told him that coin flips aren't 50/50...

How come nobody told him that coin flips aren't 50/50? His whole philosophy is that using a coin toss is an unbiased and fair method of making decisions, but as it's actually closer to 51/49 (econ.ucsb.edu/~doug/240a/Coin Flip.htm), this line of thinking is moot.
This isn't even taking into account the considerable effect that bacteria, smudges, dings, and (pun intended) dents that accumulate over time, MUCH less the horrendously scarred backside.
In conclusion, Two-Face needs an RNG.

>moot

Who¿

The coin was enchanted by a scientist to be truely 50/50

In fact, he needs the RNG that enabled me to get those quads.

Also, is it just me or does Dent's bad side look like a fishperson?

Get a hobby, fagget.

Lead by example :^)

This is how we end up with stuff like Cyclops' eyes opening a portal to the punch dimension.

>He subconsciously has used the coin so long he can get it to land anyway he wants. It's why he's genuinely surprised sometimes.

are u stoopid?
Of course the pun is inteded
Harvey DENTs entire philosophy is wrong and hes just a crazy nut. Thats the point

>A Serious House on Serious Earth
>replaced his coin with a Six Sided Die
>then a deck of Tarrot cards.
>Completely crippled him with indecision overload.

Like I said. RNG.

>enchanted
>scientist
Dr Doom?

>Guards Two Face has Shit himself again

>implying Two-Face wouldn't flip a coin/roll a die/consult a deck of cards before deciding whether to shit his pants

not that guy but what you just posted is the equivalent of saying "y-you too" to an irrelevent statement

>flips coin in the air
>looks up
>shoot him in the face
>tackle him to the ground
>kill him with any meta human power
>twist his neck
>stab him

easy

you could make this argument for almost any comic book, I know you're just shitposting but damn famalama

You might have a point. He should get a coin flip app to his phone instead. Who even still uses coins in [current year]?

How awesome would it be if an alien from the Punch Dimension crawled out of Cyclops eyes?

They have done stories where the coin was taken away, he used dice. Another time it was a deck of tarot cards. He doesn't need true 50/50 what he needs is random chance.
He is written one of three ways:
1. He cannot make choices out of emotional turmoil. Both sides want something else so the solution is to have a RNG decide for him.
2. The "evil" side loves torturing Dent. However Dent can read his mind so he needs an RNG system to keep the stress up. This version also needs the stress up to keep control.
3. He has no idea what he wants. Ever. Some writers take it to the literal that he needs the coin for basic shit like where to sleep where to go. Others take a broader stroke and it's just how he runs his more morally questionable actions.

At the core it's all the same. It's not if it's 50/50 40/60 30/70. It's about absolving the choice, giving it to something other than himself.

That sounds like something out of early 80's X-men comics.
It be so awesome.

>DC

So what you're saying is he live by the magic conch if he found it.

He wasn't using a normal coin, it was a rare misprint with heads on both side, though the chemical scarring would have probably messed up the probability.

Imagine an alternate future child between Cyclops and Magik. The kid gets Cyclops' affinity for the punch dimension and Magik's ability to summon the portals where ever she wants

Some wizard that granted Hiroyuki Nishimura his powers.

In Two-Face: Crime and Punishments Dent shares that the kept scaring up the other side to balance it for a true 50/50
Granted it's an elseworlds story with daddy issues and killing talk show hosts with two head snakes so it might not be the best narrative.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.

Shouldn't he have a trained muscle memory by now? Making it less even one or way or the other depending on which side is up.

Also, you are easily able to flip a coin in a such a way that you only get heads or tails. I once managed to get 44 heads in a row because of that.

>How come nobody told him that coin flips aren't 50/50?
Nice quads.

I forget who, specifically, but some TV show host proved that you will get the same coin flip 100% of the time when you eliminate humor error: Having the exact same angle/force/etc. gets the same result.

The guy is crazy. It doesn't have to actually make sense because: The guy is crazy.

I've seen stories where he flips the coin (you can see in the picture that it's "good side" up) and he just "sees" it as having come up "bad side".
It's just a way to force himself to make a decision that he would otherwise be too crazy to reason through.

>>twist his neck

Calm down there Diana.

Batman has such amazing villians

What does he do when the coin lands on the side?