WhoTF cares about public breastfeeding?

>Conservatives btfo
>pol is conservative
Now assuming I had a qtwaifu and precious white child I wouldn't want her breastfeeding in a high traffic public area but idgaf if someone else wants to or if she does in a slightly more secluded area. The only thing that "pisses me off" (not even though) is how they think/are making it into a partisan "issue" I bet a good chunk of liberals might disagree and a good chuck of conservatives don't care. What about you?

>white woman in a dress
>white kid

Theres only one group who will get mad

>public breastfeeding leads to open relationships
>1 post by this id
Any non autists?

It's usually not conservatives who gets pissed off at a woman breastfeeding, I find.

It's liberals who gets mad because it's a "normal family thing", and they constantly push to get babies on the Jewish bottle.

t. parent

I think this entire "ban public breastfeeding" thing is fabricated. There is no way this can bother anyone if the baby is legit hungry and her mother has to feed it... why do Americans make problems out of nothing again? Like I'm pretty sure this happens all around the world but it's only a problem in America.

>conservitive
DO NOT SHARE

See trying to find my answer before coming here I read an article about demo who were against Michelle Obama's breastpump rebate or whatever because "many women have careers and don't have time to breastfeed or even pump!1!!" And I'm like wtf kind of priorities are those...
Right? Thought that too. Hat on, innawoods, no tats she's wholesome

Theres a difference between breastfeeding in the back of a car in a private lake area and doing it in the middle of a crowded mall. Why is it that Liberals can't grasp this SIMPLE concept???

I don't think I've ever heard a single complaint about breast feeding in public.

I think this is another made up issue to create an imaginary war on women to motivate broads to vote for Hillary.

its never a hot big tity human. Always see saggy nigger tities feeding parasites.

I don't give one fuck about public breastfeeding.

>I have to stare at the stupid fucking slag feeding her baby in public

Its called public nuisance you stupid tard.

She could buy a pump and squeeze a few bottles out before she went out or you know she could pre make some fucking milk like every other damned mother in the world does.

Or maybe she just wants people to stare at her tits.

share this and piss off a c0nservitive

>breastfeeding
>decreasing fertility
>white woman
you're really stretching. your image is quite a rarity.

Leaking bodily fluids in public puts off most people.

I'm traditionalistic in a lot of my beliefs and i could not care less about public breastfeeding.

Nobody gives a fuck in my country

we've been doing it for centuries, if not more

men are used to it, and you naturally don't get excited when you see that, I mean, it's a boob, yes, but it's out feeding a kid, and for some reason it does not make you feel anything sexually speaking

it's just a mother taking care of her kid and that's about it

only retarded americans care about this, like what the hell

Well there is/was a retarded group of "conservatives" who said some shit like "if she can whip out her tits I can squeeze em' XDDD" but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a plant. Either was MOST people I find really don't care.
And again if someone ELSE wants to I really don't care, when enough dindus ogle maybe she'll change her mind

This pisses off conservatives?

i wish there was more hot white women with huge tits breastfeeding around me. i've never seen one who doesn't use a cover, all the people who don't use a cover are some type of gremlin

conservitives*

Enforcing violence against people who do not

That's literally nigg tier

Bad behaviours are not crimes

part of alt-right morons wan't to abuse the absoloute power democracy grants the winner to fucking enforce all their fucking preferences

absolutly disgusting

even more than breastfeeding with no shame

I'm not only not mad, I'm glad to see she isn't making her child all retarded in the future by using formula

Something that happened in Argentina or some shit when a mom got finned for breast feeding her baby in the streets. Womyn and feminists alike made a huge ruckus over there.

Why do lefties always try to make out you're angry when you're really just ashamed?

I think it's time for your siesta.

>She could buy a pump and squeeze a few bottles out before she went out or you know she could pre make some fucking milk like every other damned mother in the world does.

Up until 60 years ago, every woman breast-fed.
You faggot, you want babies on the formulaic jew.
you can't stand the sight of a tit.
kys slowly.

See that's also what I thought, it's just not as distracting to drivers or whatever as, say, topless lesbians making out or sucking titty or whatever. They're on different physiological levels.

OUI, SACREMENTS!

Nobody has a problem with public breastfeeding. It complete myth and ive never once seen anyone complain about breastfeeding.

Nobody gives a shit.
Nobody.

i truly could give a shit less. if you are going to change a diaper or something that is one thing, but i don't see how nursing a baby is that unsanitary.

Literally nobody cares about public breastfeeding. It's bizarre, lefties try to make it a big issue and are constantly obstructed by the fact that nobody gives a fuck. At the most some people think it's mildly rude, like not covering your mouth when you yawn.

I don't understand why the harp on it when it's so obvious that nobody cares.

Wish I could suck on that titty

The only place I can imagine me thinking is ride is in a restaurant, which is kinda ironic cause baby wants to eat too..maybe only a fancy restaurant that should properly ban kids anyway cause some parents suck. A baby starting to cry and nursing loudly might be distracting depending on the atmosphere but if it's casual let him eat.

I have seen liberals complain.

Maybe OP is a mentally ill liberal who says the opposite of everything that is true.

Wait, I thought libstards were the ones triggered by it, and not conservitards..

Wtf I like breasts and milk now

Me op or creator of this image?
>breastfeeding isn't one of the most traditional facets of a healthy society

Its more about being considerate of others you share a public space with, of course thats something liberals have a hard time with.

The only people that get complained on, (usually by other women) are the breastfeeding warriors that keep their tit hanging out for the sole purpose to get someone to say something so they can talk down and lecture them.

Just shut the fuck up about breasfeeding already.

>Be Argentina
>Gov. censor a woman for breasfeeding in public
>Everyone chimpout. MUH SEXIST
>Women want to protest
>Now all women are breastfeeding in public as a protest
>tfw this is happening in my city

FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY

>Sup Forums
>Conservative

Kek. Most of Sup Forums actually liberal, the a kind that support women in whorish clothes because muh dick

>a good chuck of conservatives don't care
yep, no fucks were given

More like she and make a conservative empty his nutsack

DEPENDS ON THE CALIBUR OF DEM TITTIES

Ugo's need not apply

share**

I dont understand. breastfeeding is like millions of years old and literally the most conservative thing you can do.

I have nothing against public breastfeeding.
But I am utterly against using it as a way to make a political point.
You're there to feed the baby. Not to show off.

Plus, many women will agree that unless urgent they themselves prefer a more intimate place.

If they are good tits, go for it. If they are not, don't do it. Those are good tits in the image.

it's a pathetic and desperate cry for attention like most shit women do tbqhwyf

Breastfeeding in public is 100% fine. It's absolutely natural. Do you really want to make mothers feed their babies disgusting artificial formula?
I don't understand the opposition to it from some conservatives, or people who consider themselves nationalist. The key to a strong nation is strong children.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. They're a ground made up of women who react on emotion rather than logic, mellenials who haven't experienced enough life to know shit, litter ally insane Hollywood maggots who operate on their dillusions, politicians who seek power through manipulating minorities, and minorities themselves who can't see they're being used by aforementioned politicians.

Conservatives don't have babies? Conservatives don't feed their babies?

>I don't understand the opposition to it from some conservatives, or people who consider themselves nationalist

There isn't any. I have literally never seen anyone pose any form of objection to it beyond thinking it's a bit inconsiderate.

Nobody I know is against it, most of these "anti-breastfeeding stories" are just stupid liberal women posting shit that never happened on facebook just to get attention.

Besides, most women who actually do breastfeed in public will be discrete about it anyway.

I'm down with that picture. As long as the baby's white.

Looks fine to me, the perfect image of white motherhood. I bet she's gonna raise that baby Christian too. Glorious

Keep your brats at home. and feed them there. Attention whore. Nobody wants to hear your screaming winning little snot or see your flaccid distended boobs.

>piss off a conservative
>sundress and ten gallon hat and hatchback in the countryside
OP is a fag

No-one. It's another non-issue brought up by virtue signalling neoliberals to push their agendas.

>feminine white woman with a white kid breastfeeding
Why would I be mad? Also, those are some nice titties

I don't like it because I know why it's done. The same reason women do anything. Attention. They could wait to feed the baby in private of course but "everyone look at me I'm gonna whip my tit out in public and nobody can stop me" shit is annoying

>flaccid
>distended

You don't have a great grip on English, do you?

CONSERVITIVE
VITIVE
V I T I VE

This is the the fucking problem. You degenerates see a mildly attractive white woman and you think it's fine to allow it. As if the prerequisites for social norms and rules should revolve around whiteness of sexual attractiveness, spinelessness at it's best.

>missing the point
Anyway, what exactly is wrong with public breastfeeding?

>Who cares about public breastfeeding?
Only the attentionwhoring cunts who post pictures of themselves on Facebook breastfeeding in public, and trying to create a controversy that isn't there.

>just read pic
>obviously didn't read post
>didn't catch my spelling mistake
>who was spellcheck?

That is how the majority of breastfeeding tits look like ya dumb leaf. Get out of basement once in a while.

You don't need to do it in public, this whole "debate" is being set up as slippery slope for more degenerate things.

Shitting and pissing are natural bodily functions we need to do in order to survive, but that doesn't mean it should be allowed to do it in public view of everyone else. The intent on bringing breastfeeding as debate topic is like every other leftist pseudo-debate is a means to a goal.

If you are raising a toddler, maybe you should stay at home and take actual good care of him/her. Maybe mothers need to set their priorities instead of trying to do everything at the same time. Maybe then we wouldn't have such shitty generations.

>reacting to 3Dbait

don't give them your (you)s

Would you say "my swollen, flaccid cock"?

The only people who object to this are religious extremists aka muslims, but the left won't call them muslims, so they say it's 'conservatives' to make you think that it's white males and not darkies.

>Pretty white woman in a white dress
>Breastfeeding a white baby
>While wearing a cowboy hat
>In the back of an American SUV
Why would I be upset?

Reasons for breastfeeding

>Muh dick.
>Muh ethnic bias.
>Muh redneck pride.

Fucking degenerate.

>waste removal functions are on par with sustenance actions
>some autists hate the sound of people chewing so we should ban everyone from eating in public
>where does the slippery slope end?
Damn I always forget the majority of Muslims are more "conservative" than the minority of hardcore Christians

>T. Alberto Barbosa.

No one cares. But if I want to knock one off in a restaurant everyone thinks I'm a pervert, even if I discretely put a napkin over my cock. Double standards, there.

How the fuck is feeding your child anti conservative?

I'm not a conservative but wtf is with this shit