IT'S OVER, MARVEL IS FINISHED!!!

IT'S OVER, MARVEL IS FINISHED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/861340204820439040/vid/1280x720/kGyR1ugtqZFlGAZt.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your shitty 9gag meme is right tho. you're a shitty troll.

I have yet to see the R rated extended cut, but apparently it clears up a lot of the jumbled-up feeling from the original, which I would say is the only legitimate complaint for it.

Complaining that it's too dark puts you at the front of the line for having your dick cut off/womb filled with plastic cement. Fuck off you man-baby cunts, violence and mature character designs are fun.

I've never read a single comic but i loved bvs

But this is the worst film I've ever seen. And I've watched trash like The New World, The Adventures of Pluto Nash, and Movie 43.

>this is the worst film I've ever seen

So you've only ever seen The Searchers? Well, yea, lots of other movies pale in comparison to it, doesn't mean it's bad.

You should try some time.

>Pluto Nash

>hating on underrated comedy films

Confirmed for having no taste and going by what literally everyone else says.

When is Sup Forums going to stop defending this movie as b8?

>if you're a comic book reader
Well, if you have taste that shit, you can like anything.

Funny cos the 3rd act of BvS has shitty CGI, so many quips, boring action

Come on, BvS was alright. Not great, but alright. Now, Suicide Squad on the other hand was absolute rubbish.

Nah lad, that movie was mournful.

You could tell it got butchered in editing.

>as b8
Never, obvs.
Sup Forums runs on b8.

suicide squaaaa was capekino

The three-hour is definitely worth the watch, especially considering it's what Snyder originally intended for the theaters.

That's a fucking great page. What's that from?

>When is Sup Forums going to stop defending this movie as b8?

I've never defended it as bait. When are you going to realize that people actually like it?

Why are we getting raided by Reddit marvel shills today? GotG2 performed below expectations but it's still a massive hit and it still can get to 1B

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I've been seeing this same thread for over a week now.

Looks like kino's back on the menu, boys.

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/861340204820439040/vid/1280x720/kGyR1ugtqZFlGAZt.mp4

This looks fucking fantastic.

i am a comic book reader. how the fuck angry superman is convenient to comics?

I'm not sure I follow you.