T-The cop made a mistake.. he didn't MEAN to shoot anyone!

>T-The cop made a mistake.. he didn't MEAN to shoot anyone!

Yes, he did.

If you've ever talked to anyone who is, was, or wanted to be a cop, you'd know that they WANT to kill people.

These are never accidents, they're never due to anything else other than the shittyness of police here and the type of person it attracts.

If you're going to be 'racist' against anyone, it should be them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Fv4aQq2aA
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU
youtube.com/watch?v=QYKZS-l5T1w
youtube.com/watch?v=EEXjfACemmA
youtube.com/watch?v=uXyu0_WxjTI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43600715/
odmp.org/search/year
youtube.com/watch?v=R-GYy6eooi4
nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/causes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
youtu.be/Q6-jFQPu-yo?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=5k75k-KA2no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it sure is summer up in here

nobody ever claimed the walter scott shooting was accidental homey

In the case of your image it's confirmed the stun gun is knocked from his hand where he then switches to his pistol after the nig nog tries to take the stun gun from him. It's pretty clear in the video. It was far from accidental.

I'll take cops over niggers any day, OP.

what kind of training do your cops get anyway?

I think people have a problem with realizing the men they were told "protect others" are really psychopaths just on the other side of the courtroom. After the walter scott shooting he was recorded chuckling and saying "my blood is pumping" then he planted the stun gun on scott's body.

>cop gets killed every 48 hours
But no one cares.
>dangerous felon nig nog that might've killed cop or others
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY.

Like cops don't feel like shit when they kill someone, even when they deserved it. They aren't niggers, they don't actually feel proud of murder. Just happy to go home to a family knowing the world's a little safer.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Fv4aQq2aA

They get taught that at any moment, someone is going to pull out a gun or big knife and kill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

The average police officer is a paranoid schizophrenic, psychopath or both...

Reminder that there's a high possibility that Slager will be aquited and we will see the greatest habbening of 2016

Because half of the time that's exactly what happens to them, which is the exact reason why this shit happens. There has been tons of incidents where police in the united states died as the result of not taking actions which police officers these days are apparently evil for doing.

Yes I'm sure every murderer feels the same about their actions. Good job completely dehumanizing them to try to justify their actions to yourself, pig.

Sounds like OP's just finished their first vidya game

anti-cop sovereign citizens delegitimize actual cases of police brutality for their nigger-tier narrative

>Waah, you're dehumanizing
>MUH PIGS, MUH STATE, MUH #CONVICTEDFELONS MATTER

Honestly, the blatant fucking comparison which can be pulled from public reactions to shootings is amazing. You don't see BLM tier rants coming out when some white felon dies in the white community, there is none of that shit because they realize that a felon is a felon, regardless of the race.

Last summer, Apparantly

I need a news link summarizing the events here. Somehow I am not up to date on this one. Then can I get a link of the shooting itself if that's available. thank you anons for sharing.

>A few shitskins kill people
>BUT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE EVIL
>A few cops kill people
>DIE YOU FUCKING PIGS DIE
Are libshits the worst kind of hypocrite? No, I'm sorry, but behind that uniform lies a human, and humans make mistakes. I wish the entire force disbanded so niggers had the freedom to loot your home and rape your boipussy while you find ANOTHER thing to make passive aggressive post in social media.

Reminder that the shooting of Walter Scott was a staged event.

1) The shooting occured on April 4, the anniversary of the shooting of Martin Luther King, Jr.

2) In both videos, Walter Scott runs away like he's purposefully trying to move slow.

3) Scott was shot 5 times -- 3 times in the back, once in the upper buttocks and once in the ear. Yet, there is no sign of blood anywhere.

4) Officer Slager was 33 years old at the time of the shooting, which is a magical number in Freemasonry. The historical writer Sir Walter Scott (same name as the supposed shooting victim) was a very famous Mason, and there are many Masonic Lodges in America named after him.

5) Officer Slager looks directly at the cameraman just after he fires all of his shots. Additionally, during the time when both cops are dealing with the body on the ground, it is quite obvious that Santana, the supposed cameraman, is fairly close to them and the view of him from the cops' perspective would be unobstructed. They were aware of him, and yet they never acknowledged his existence, except for the one quick part when Slager looks at him a few seconds after the last bullet is fired. For some reason, they did not see him as someone whom they would want to question or even speak to.

>1/2

6) In the original high-definition 3-minute-long video, we are treated to a quite convenient and clear (though video stabilization software helps immensely) scene of the officer seemingly "planting" the Taser near the body. This is AFTER the officer has clearly looked at the cameraman some time before.

7) Less than 24 hours after Slager's arrest, Al Sharpton, who is obviously one of the White House's chosen presenters of proposed courses of action, called for national policing legislation akin to the Civil Rights Act:

>"There must be national policy and national law on policing. We can't go from state to state, we've got to have national law to protect people against these continued questions."

>-- Al Sharpton, the day after officer Slager's arrest

Those are my own observations. Additionally, I don't even think a person was holding that video camera -- I believe it was a robot following a choreographed routine. Not even joking.

>2/2

>the result of an officer not taking action

Have fun hearing those screams.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU

>dehumanizing them to justify a view
Wow like you did to police since the 'theyz all gud boyz' narrative is entirely impossible to keep up against reality.

Literally in every instance of an officer vs a suspect he kills the suspect is of worth far less than the officer to society in general. That's why every time we hear that they're multiple felons or where threatening others it rolls off the backs of the people worth having in this world, because they understand the officers gun was pointed rightfully and used against someone who would've done nothing constructive to them their entire lives but maybe something destructive that couldn't be taken back.

It's like a year old. Cop shot someone running away, cop was arrested, everyone agrees it's not a justified shooting. End of story. It's nothing like mike brown or the recent shootings in that they are justified (or probably will be) and nigs don't understand justified shootings so they chimp out. Shows we are better than them in that when something like this happens even all the cops agree that the cop dun goofed and deserves punishment

Nigga I didn't play any SMT shit, this is just basic philosophy that's in most Japanese creations

Police attracts alot of sociopaths and other mentally ill people it's true, but I still dont agree with killing cops that never did while the cops that actually do the murders run around scot free. The best solution would be that the cops themselves that kill people fear retaliation i.e officer A gets killed in a drive by for killing unarmed compliant teen instead of officer B who was just giving out traffic tickets and never violent

>Literally in every instance of an officer vs a suspect he kills the suspect is of worth far less than the officer to society in general.
>Constructive

You can't define either of these without being inherently racist.

The value of all human life is the same, because in the end the only 'constructive' thing you can accomplish is knowledge/teaching.

>try to take over world
>need to use staged event to start racial narrative
>the cop has to be 33 YEARS OLD, or alas, it won't work
>bad actor looking at camera man is hired to play leading role
>they don't edit the acknowledgement of the camera man before putting the video out

Numbers and coincidences exist, and in a world full of everything and a little bit of confirmation bias the mind which perceives patterns can draw crazy conclusions and links when none are there.

I'm an Alex Jones fan and even this is too much.

Half the time? Do you realize at any given moment there are tens of thousands of interactions with police in the US? A police officer dying to random circumstances(not assassination like dallas) is so rare, it took 20 years to happen in my county of 600k people. They aren't in danger that often but draw their weapons on 70+ yr olds and small children.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYKZS-l5T1w
youtube.com/watch?v=EEXjfACemmA
youtube.com/watch?v=uXyu0_WxjTI

You know, you could actually legitamize your viewpoint by not trying to deny that officers having been killed as a result of a traffic stop/pull-over incident. But no, you're going to pretend it never happens and cherry pick to try and justify your viewpoint.

>If you've ever talked to anyone who is, was, or wanted to be a cop, you'd know that they WANT to kill people.
actually, most cops become cops because they want to make the communities they live in better and safer for everyone. Like it or not, a society needs police

Damn, this is over a year old already. Time goes fast.

I would like to see the verdict on this one. Some lawyer on here said the cop has a great chance on getting away with it because suspect took his taser. Here is the thread with that lawyer: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43600715/

This is the one time that the race baiters' broken clocks were right. The officer was indicted for murder and is going to trial, as he should.

>you've ever talked to anyone who is, was, or wanted to be a cop, you'd know that they WANT to kill people.
Seems legit. Case closed everybody.

Spoiler alert: He will be acquitted.

>all life is the same
So death row inmates are equal to children in pre school yes or no?
Should prisons, limiting the freedom of life for some, be abolished since their lives are just as equal as their victims lives?
Should laws not be enforced since all people regardless of action are inherently equal to those that may be victimized by their actions?
If that's different than this case than tell me why people trying to protect the public good are just as good as those that have offensively battled it with long histories of not ever doing a positive justice, and should the life of yourself and other ever be okay to partake with if it means people violently resisting the public good are let go to continue victimizing them like in the above case?

Also never mentioned race in the paragraph where I said the officer and suspect are worth differently. You implied that because you know blacks do commit more crimes, are more prone to violent activities with the police, and said I can't judge the two separately in worth without race. You made that call because, like all of us before or after we found this site, it's just simply true. Factually, statistically, in our own experiences, it's sadly but undoubtedly true.

I rather the cop kill him than risk him being killed. He made a good choice, I would do the same.

Your argument works against you. With all of the millions of police interactions a day there are what? Maybe 20 questionable killings a year? That's if we go by msnbc standard of what's questionable, not any legal standard. So esencially the chances of being murdered by the police for anyone, black white or whatever is statistically 0. Ya fucking sheep

suspect took his taser, hes now capable of disabling the LEO in pursuit of him and now possesses the ability to harm and has proven he is capable of it by taking the weapon

more than excused, he will walk

I didn't deny it at all, I'm saying that it's exceedingly rare, not half the time. Their paranoia is unwarranted and shows that many are probably mentally ill. Cops in the US will look for anyone to bother because they largely have nothing to do. You could be fishing in a lake or canal for fun and some cop will come up and bother you for no reason other than to show he's tougher than a 14 yr old. You can't understand unless you live here a while aussie, they bother people for literally nothing.

>implying all officers act like this 24/7
>implying certain ones wouldn't be alive if they hadn't

I know nothing about the information they knew before going into scene so I can't clarify the active response they had in the situations. Half the time the reasons cops overreact is that they're told to expect a weapon or if the incident is correlated to violent armed crimes committed in the area.

Your area isn't a world like urban New York, Baltimore, Chicago. Those places have murder rates the like of which can compare to war zones. The police have to act like soldiers, and STILL the crime is that active. They stop patrols as much, as in Baltimore, and the homicides nearly double. These places are other worlds to you, and these officers step into these worlds daily and are spat on and shot at and killed. You just have a limited world view and are trendy with fuck the police going around, and its nice to see that, but you have no idea what kind of life cops deal with.

thank you

What is wrong with a dead hoodrat?

Alton Sterling was a convicted paedophile and commited over 10 robberies. Glad he is dead.

Yes, yes, and yes.
Not sure what you're trying to get at here since it isn't actually an uncommon viewpoint for most sane people.

And I never implied anything, by using words like 'value' and 'constructive', you've implied that you're:
1) White
2) Against the culture of other races

Both of these terms are entirely relative depending on your upbringing and intelligence and I can't fault you for not knowing what truly matters. However showing no empathy or love towards your own species is indicative that you might need to work out some of your own issues before posting here.

Reminder to everyone to sage shill threads

>Exceedingly rare
By what basis and knowledge? You've made a lot of claims. But no support.

Take a look at this.
odmp.org/search/year
Have a look at half of the deaths, and their explanations.

Holy fuck you're delusional.

You lose your right to participate in our society as an equal when you egregiously break the law or commit a violent crime.

Normal people don't commit crimes.

People that do those things were either let down by their governments or families, and either needed more support or therapy.

We actually don't know how many questionable deaths there are because police departments try to suppress evidence. Although it's probably a lot higher than you think considering police in other countries kill much fewer citizens.

They had to be forced to release this, they shot a drunk man helping the VICTIM:
youtube.com/watch?v=R-GYy6eooi4

He planted the fucking taser.

>You just have a limited world view and are trendy with fuck the police going around, and its nice to see that, but you have no idea what kind of life cops deal with.
It's not about the police shooting criminals, it's about them shooting random people and GETTING AWAY WITH IT. It's worse than the soviet union was in the 70s and 80s, a friend from poland told me a police officer accidentally killed someone in a fight and was put in jail for manslaughter. He can't believe how bad it is here, it makes him think of his parents' horror stories.

Dangerous felon? Are you fucking retarded? His only crime was not paying child support. And as sleezy as that is, its not justification for him to be killed and then have a weapon planet on him.

i don't understand. Apparently the investigating official said the shooting by Officer Grant Morrison was justified to kill suspect Richard Ramirez. The State gave it's OK to the police officer for the killing, I think. So isn't that the end of it? If the State says it was OK then that's it. So surely it was perfectly fine. Right?

nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/causes.html

More cops die from water than knives.

There is delusion, and there is this poster's level of delusion. I means jesus christ this is the same type of retard who'd legitimately beliebe criminals would lay down their guns in a gun-free zone instead of taking advantage of that shit.

I'm a spic on the borderland in Texas.

I don't like showing love to people that kill others and victimize productive people. Race is whatever, that fact of threatening others is important though, and when Alton Sterling waves a gun around at a homeless man and tries to pull it on cops when they take him out of civilized society back to the cell he should've been kept in and his death is only big news because he's black then I'm going to be pissed that his race meant his threat to others was overwritten.

You literally think prisons should be abolished, you have no idea that the biggest thing to fear in this world is other people. People that specifically have no empathy for others. And race aside I don't want those people on the street no matter what. The reason I use racial terms is because language adapts to environment and the environment is that even though we disagree you understand what nig nog means, what the stereotyping of blacks means, and it means confronting a culture that is in these pockets of people in the US that are extremely violent and have no empathy. Having empathy for those that have none is the failure of a species by all biology, by all instinct, and the failure of every genetic line that never had the ability to reproduce because it had more than it's killer ever tried to muster.

If you're willing to put MY life on line by pushing to allow these people to be on the streets and not surpressed so the productive members of your species can live without the threat of their existence than you're beyond and insane but dangerous, to me and yourself and everyone who matters. This is what leftism brings, the collapse of society for equality and the down bringing of the productive for the unbeneficial. You're a result of the empathetic suicide of the west. You would let these people free in my and your community, and you would let others face the consequences. I don't care if you go, but in a democracy your stupidity affects me.

>His only crime was not paying child support
Then why the fuck was he running?

Getting away from the child support enforcers. Checked.

>gun running isn't a crime
>owning an illegal weapon isn't a crime

Wheww there lad.

Cops defense will go like this.

>tried to tackle
>nigger defeated my tackle
>nigger got ahold of taser
>shot me with own taser
>continued running
>what did you expect me to do?

Hung jury all god damn day in this one.

>If you've ever talked to anyone who is, was, or wanted to be a cop, you'd know that they WANT to kill people.

Killing people that break the law sounds fun

>only crime...child support

>fleeing a stop for warrant
>physical resistance to arrest
>tasered the cop

>only crime...child support

Wew

The deceased's name is Walter Scott, literally the same name as one of the world's most famous Freemasons. The date of the shooting is the anniversary of the shooting of Martin Luther King, Jr.

>disarms officer
>takes down officer
>wouldn't have turned around to kill officer once flight turned off and he realized his actions got him a gun to use on the others chasing

If you attack a cop, commit a felony, and flee then by fleeing felons law you can put down the fucker.

He did grab the taser at one point. You can clearly seem him doing it at one point.

Don't forget that there is video of the cop wrestling on the ground with Scott, right before the shooting. It's only a few frames, but it is clear that they were engaged in a struggle on the ground.

>shadow organization trying to be unseen controlling the world
>leaves clues around on its activities for shits and giggles

The best way to control the narrative is to use a common occurrence and pounce on building a confirmation bias and exposing a public to it until they eventually believe the chosen narrative.

It works with every ideology.

>jews influential in society
>jew does something
>evidence they control the world

Or
>blacks have fight with law enforcement all the time
>the law uses force in a way that can be perceived wrong
>the black man is being hunted and slaughtered by police

Or
>300 million citizens with firearms and unstable society
>one uses gun to sperg out
>all guns must be banned from mass slaughtering of people

You can do it for anything. Anyone in control knows natural occurrence is better than planned ones unless the event is crucial (9/11), and this event wasn't. You're finding common things intercepting with a confirmation bias.

The cop dindu nuffin, you gotta look into a cop's perspective how else is going to feed his kids and buy them the pensals and books

Checked.

>by fleeing felons law you can put down the fucker.

There are no "fleeing felon" laws in the U.S. The USSC struck down every single one with a single court decision. And simultaneously set the standard for use of lethal force against a fleeing suspect by law enforcement officers across the nation and across all agencies. See: Tennessee v. Garner

An officer may not use lethal force against a fleeing suspect unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."

No reasonable person would believe that Walter Scott was going to run off and kill a few citizens. He was simply trying to get away. That's a crime, but not one which warrants being shot in the back.

Likewise, no reasonable person would buy Michael Slager's defense that he "feared for his life" while shooting an unarmed man running away and already at a distance of 15-20 feet.

Michael Slager was rightfully indicted on a murder charge. And if the jury has any sense, he will be convicted. It's not premeditated and he doesn't deserve the death penalty. But he does deserve prison.

>inb4 nigger

We are either a nation of laws or we are not. Government officials, at every level and in every capacity, either have to obey the law or nobody has to obey the law. If an officer can ignore the USSC then a dindu can ignore an officer. It's that fucking simple.

>cops are a race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

>Then why the fuck was he running?

Because the U.S. is a feminist shit hole which treats child support as a criminal matter.

Honestly if I was on a jury in the trial of a man who ran from a cop because he had unpaid child support, I would nullify that jury in a heart beat. I would nullify it even if he beat the living shit out of the cop, as long as he didn't kill the cop.

>No reasonable person would believe that Walter Scott was going to run off and kill a few citizens. He was simply trying to get away.

Yes, he was trying to get away, possibly at all costs. Since the cop stould in a way, he's in danger.

>Likewise, no reasonable person would buy Michael Slager's defense that he "feared for his life" while shooting an unarmed man running away and already at a distance of 15-20 feet.

He still had the taser wire in his leg and was not sure where the taser ended up. If Scott held the taser in his hand, he could have pressed the button and stun the officer.

This was sloppy work by the cop but he didn't just shoot in the back of a fleeing suspect without any reason.

>Yes, he was trying to get away, possibly at all costs. Since the cop stould in a way, he's in danger.

He had no weapons and no prior history of violence. He was not a threat.

>If Scott held the taser in his hand, he could have pressed the button and stun the officer.
>IF IF IF

He was running away, not trying to engage the officer. Sorry, but it doesn't rise to the level set in Tennessee v. Garner.

>This was sloppy work by the cop but he didn't just shoot in the back of a fleeing suspect without any reason.

No, but he did shoot without justifiable reason.

Our laws are our laws Germany. And whether an officer likes them or not, he is expected to obey them at all times just like anyone else.

>He was running away, not trying to engage the officer.

They have struggled prior to the shooting, Walker hit the taser out of the cop's hand

you can also see the wire from arm (not legs, my bad) going into the direction of Walker, he got trapped in it somehow.

The cop perceived this:
1) he has a hook in his arm
2) there is a physical connection between the hook and the suspect

youtu.be/Q6-jFQPu-yo?t=18s

The court proceedings will have to decide if it was reasonable for the cop to still believe that his life is in danger or not, if there was still risk of the suspect to engage the officer from a distance or if the danger was already clearly over at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=5k75k-KA2no

>They have struggled prior to the shooting, Walker hit the taser out of the cop's hand

Once again, simply resisting arrest then fleeing does NOT rise to the level set in Tennessee v. Garner. Trying to control a taser to avoid getting hit != trying to get a lethal weapon to harm an officer.

>The court proceedings will have to decide if it was reasonable for the cop to still believe that his life is in danger or not,

The suspect was unarmed and clearly running away. No reasonable person would think an unarmed, fleeing man was a risk to their life.

U.S. juries are not always rational so Slager may very well get off on the state murder charge even though it's pretty clear cut.

But he has also been charged in Federal court, and those charges include lying to investigators. He's not going to escape that one.

#thuglivesdontmatter
You can blame the police all you want OP, but ultimately we are all responsible for our own actions. Some people are just not mature enough to accept this while others are just not smart enough to keep themselves out of bad situations.

Underrated

So you believe the cop should have just let the man flee? What exactly is your point here?