Be a hero adopt a black kid

Be a hero adopt a black kid

Other urls found in this thread:

jockey.com/showem-michael
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8&ab_channel=FaceofadyingNation
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no thanks, I'm good -- black kids become black adults and I don't want a black man touching my stuff with his poopoo hands

Someone shop "where da white women at?" in a fancy font over this

Taking black kids in as though they are some vogue fashion accessory or pet is not a moral thing to do.

No thanks, I think I'll wait until they get good babies back in stock.

Be the hero this world needs: kill every non-white person.

Treating adoption as a token of your virtue is entirely selfish and shameful

The OP didn't say you couldn't adopt one as a pet.. a wild exotic thing bred to perform lewd sexual acts on your servants.

You could even name it.

no

Can I bin it when it no longer entertains me?

>adopt black kid
>flush it down
>repeat

If u leave in commieblocks then dont do it. Shit will get clogged

BE PRO-WHITE REPLENISH YOUR RACE.

>believing in the white genocide
tips fedora.

Dont think so pal

Prove it wrong.

Anyone else notice the Asian babies taking over the nigs in regards to adoption in America? At least the little Asian kids will be an asset to America instead of robbing and raping everything in sight like the nigs.

Did whites forget how to f*ck

Yeah

I'd adopt it just to drop it

none is killing anybody and you can still have kids as white as you like it to be. its a buzzword for fear mongering and mad virgin talk who get upset when some nice white girl chooses a *inferior* (according to their racist believes) black guy.

Fuck off, b/c you live in a 99.8% white country doesn't mean other European and white countries aren't at risk for a huge demographic shift in the coming decades. That's the one benefit of communism, it left Eastern European countries just shitty enough to not attract the attention of the brown welfare hordes.

If I have ever have kids I might

If I were to raise him properly, I mean no contact to niggers at all, make it act like a real white man then maybe it will bread with a well educated niggres and then make more intelligent black kids

But that probably won't happen because they're[spoiler]niggers[/spoiler]

>pollack defends apes
Your country lynches any nigger on sight lol

it's cause they are aesthetic and not of succ

>Your country lynches any nigger on sight

weird, my school friend was half black and got pretty well through school. and it was the more conservative part of poland.

1/4 women in Germany remain childless throughout their lives. And programs designed to help incentivise people to start families in Germany are shut down for being "racist". See vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8&ab_channel=FaceofadyingNation

In the western world being a "mom" and having children has been put in bad light throughout generation and young girls are told not to have children by media and pop culture.

Only idiots are upset at whites dating nonwhites cause it is a tiny little problem. Almost noone actually does it.

But the fact that western women are not having children and that we are importing shitskins by the millions means that we will be outbred very very quickly.

See other vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks

You do not know the definition of genocide seemingly as it does not necesarily have nothing to do with killing.

Start breeding

na

Holy shit the Leftist response is made by an actual fucking troll. Germany is absolutely fucked. Just don't go down in silence.