Lol

Lol

exciting times

I love Kubrick but Barry Lyndon is boring as fuck. It's pretty though, I will give it that.

Barry Lyndon is probably Kubrick's best, but Kubrick is normie-tier.

>boring
Still actually typing this out and thinking anyone cares?

Huh, weird.

Normie tier is Peele, Nolan, Chazelle, Villenueve and Fincher don't lump Kubrick with them.

>1 rotten
Based Armond.

>normies literally ree'ing at Armond

feels good brah

>my contrarian gay nigger with bad taste
Not the point of this thread you utter shitstains

this movie was pretty boring, this coming from a black guy. had some cool scenes with cool music but it was so predictable. i wouldnt watch it again

>my faggot liberal's with black-cock-stretched assholes

Not the point of this board, figger naggot.

nigga read more books

>I'm in charge here!

Do you feel in charge?

Armondcucks

As far as modern horror movies go Get Out was solid, but it was not "thought-provoking". I saw a review that mentioned the relevance of the police not being interested in missing black persons, but that makes no sense when the detectives were all black themselves.
The movie didn't seem to want to say too much about racism, rather that black people are in vogue among the rest of the population. Ironically this point has been completely missed by all these people praising the movie as if it's a million times better than it is.

Libcuck.

I voted for Trump you gay nigger apologist

No you didn't, lol.

Films are no longer held to the same standard. Greatest of all time should be changed to greatest of decade or era, then it is comparable

Of course I did and I made the thread bozo

No you didn't, goober.

Agreed.

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

How to shit post:the thread, anyone using RT as some kind of standard is a fucking idiot.