Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zM_jePSCRVQ?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=gtktg9hbC_g
originaltrilogy.com/topic/The-Matrix-35mm/id/16098
youtube.com/watch?v=ggFKLxAQBbc
youtube.com/watch?v=KNrSNcaYiZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He certainly could have.

Is that image from the first DVD release before they made the movie a green tilt?

What the actual fuck?

The sequels tinted the picture depending on the setting of the scene. Everything in the Matrix is green, everything on the resistance ships is blue, and everything in Zion is brown.

I guess they went back and applied the tint to the original movie in later home video releases.

He was basically like:

>Shiiietttt that one liner was so good, Im gonna have to take that bullet.

The agents' speed obviously varies. Sometimes they are faster than flying bullets sometimes they are slower than than subway train.

Morpheus said they can only run at sight of agents but the power gap doesn't seem that big from even the first scene

Agents can clearly be killed but I think their advantage comes from being able to take over the body of anyone plugged in. You can kill them but their is a billion other bodies for them to take over.

I hate that shit

He was playing the long game by leading her to believe she could actually hit an agent with her human reflexes so that in a more crucial battle in the future, like the one in Reloaded, he would easily kill her.

>dodge this
>BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>So, why didn't he?
Because that's not what was written in the script. It's a movie. They're actors reading lines. It's not real, user.

because agents were unable to dodge a bullet at point blank range

Not
>Smell this
You had one job

go back to plebbit

I saw the original matrix in the theater and I remember it having green tint. The reason I remember is because I immediately thought "oh it has green and black colors, like one of those old timey computer monitors"

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT

FUCK YOU

nah, you're just confused
it's understandable. The movie came out 18 years ago

Original 35mm print:
youtu.be/zM_jePSCRVQ?t=40

DVD vs Blu-Ray
youtube.com/watch?v=gtktg9hbC_g

Nigga, I'm not confused. The opening scenes with Neo (him in the cubicle etc) as well as all the scenes where they were getting chased by agents had green tint to them - basically whenever they were in general matrix. However, I don't recall if separate matrix realities (like the one with a woman with the red dress or the cookie lady ones) had them too. It's also possible they added more green tint to it later, but I'm 100% of the original theater version having that motherfucking green/black tint.

p sure this is shopped, the OP pic has a green tint it's just not as jarring.

the theatrical version had a little bit of a green tint to it. Nothing like the disgustingly over-tinted sequels or blu-ray versions though. The DVD was less tinted than the theatrical cut for some reason. You can read all about it here:

originaltrilogy.com/topic/The-Matrix-35mm/id/16098

It's not shopped m8

youtube.com/watch?v=ggFKLxAQBbc

I'm not sure, but the guy above is probably right and they added the green tint later.

Greenless version :

youtube.com/watch?v=KNrSNcaYiZg

The green tint version is much better, suits the narrative of Matrix while the greenless version looks like a TV show with superpowers