People only pretend to like this out of nostalgia right...

People only pretend to like this out of nostalgia right? I refuse to believe anyone thinks this is a good version of the turtles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkiDVRIdZI
twitter.com/DamnAddictions/status/716529454907072513?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the first one. The others are shit.

>that perfect Casey Jones casting

Fuck you, not only is it a good turtles movie it's probably the best comic book movie.

No the good version was the 2003 series and the comics. But this wasn't bad, 100 times better that that shitty 80's toy commercial.

I don't understand you. This wasn't bad but it wasn't good either?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkiDVRIdZI
Dat camerawork

Nice nostalgia.

>People only pretend to like this out of nostalgia right?

No. I actually think it's a decent movie. It is pretty much the basis for all comparison of TMNT material for me.

the utter shit? This still holds up as a good movie, and one of the greatest panel to screen adaptations of all time.

Exactly. Though that movie did introduce a ton of good stuff used in pretty much every adaption sense.

So why isn't it a good movie in your esteemed opinion?

So no rebuttal or actual reasons as to why you hate it, just going to scream nostalgia whenever someone disagrees? Man, this thread's off to a great start.

Best fight scene in the film?

I just know how easy it is to be blinded by nostalgia, and opinions on the quality of the original cartoon series and movies are the easiest ways to spot a nostalgiafag.

>good turtles movie

>No Krang
>No Bebop and Rocksteady
>No Technodrome
>Casey Jones is just some punk kid

>This movie is shit and anyone that likes it is blinded by nostalgia
>Why do you think it's a bad movie
>Fuck you nostalgiafag, I ain't got to explain myself

Every single time this thread is posted it goes like this.

>implying that shoehorning shit into a film makes it good
>implying that tmnt 2 will be good
>implying street punk Casey isn't best Casey

They were trying to adapt the comic, not the cartoon.

Of course the original comic was shit, but the movie gave the turtles their cartoon personalities and fixed it

It was based more on the comics rather than the shitty cartoon.

Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, and the Tecnodrome weren't in the comics.

>this popular thing that failed to grab me is old, therefore people only like it because of nostalgia

I want this meme to die.

TURTLE FACTS!

These elements are absent from the movie because they were using a script written before the cartoon.

Welcome to Sup Forumsmblr

Don't forget things made before the year 2007 are very problematic

What are you nostalgic about, user? Tell me about your childhood.

he probably grew up on Adventure Time

> this thread again.

Anyone have the video of the girl who now owns some of their heads?

Tell me you didn't pay real money for that?

It was equal parts cartoon and comic. It had the story of the original comics, but wackiness and personality of the cartoon, with the comic tone coming in anytime there's a serious moment, like the barn scene.

People don't get campy stuff anymore and that saddens me. It's why stuff like The Aquabats! Super Show failed despite it being so good. Nobody likes cheesy or corny these days. Always has to be realistic and cool

This movie is campy as shit and that's why it's so timeless

>Come back here, I'm not finished with you!

>DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!

You don't like Tmnt 2?

As you can see his trolling thread works again so OP will do it again and again...

It's the best turtles movie so far. And I still think it's a pretty great movie. I think it's a good mix of the comic version and the cartoon version.

DUH DUH DUH DADA DUH DUH...NINJISTU!!!

I thought i'd redecorate a little you know?
Couple of throw pillows t.v news reporter; what do you think Leo?
"Hmmmmm"

Why have you made the exact same thread again?

Just reading these is making me smile and wanting to watch the movie again.

So essentially your problem was that it was not an adaptation of the 80s cartoon(which itself is overrated and has aged quite poorly) and instead a more accurate adaptation of the comics on which the cartoon was based.

>anything I don't like is cumblr

you are dumb, obviously OP is either a faggot or baiting

yes

I really wish a few of the eps weren't so hard to find dls of off out of season 1.

Actually IIRC MC Bat Commander once said something about the show getting super good ratings and they actually expected to get a third season. They don't even know why it got cancelled. But I'm pretty sure he hasn't given up on getting it going again.

Well you refused to believe it the last twelve times you posted the same fucking thread with the same fucking image you turbo-autist, I'm not sure why you think people will give you a different answer now. Particularly when Eastman and Laird themselves never gave a damn.

>MUH MIRAGE COMICS
>MUH ONE TRUE TURTLES

twitter.com/DamnAddictions/status/716529454907072513?s=09