1. your country

1. your country
2. your most honest non biased neutral impartial objectively speaking opinions and thoughts about argentina and its people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4mCxvBFPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A decent people who are very good posters but way too obsessed with futbol

I haven't thought of Argentina a single time outside of Sup Forums and watching top gear.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIT

I've heard only good but I don't have an opinion on them

tango dance with accoustic guitar?

I wish I was Argentine.

mas dificil que cagar en un frasquito

autists pretending to be chads

1. flag
2. don't think about them much

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all

gay faggots

checked

1. flag
2. don`t know shit about it, wouldn`t possibly even show it on the map.

JULY3P

1.flag
2. poor spanish retards

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4mCxvBFPo

used to be the only decent country of south america

slowly turning into the same degenerated criminal shithole the rest of latin america is

good at playing soccer

>Piazzolla
>tango

>soy un autista retrasado

Salvo 2 o 3 canciones, el resto no es tango. El hacia musica de todo tipo pero como usaba bandoneon nos vimos obligados a llamarlo tango.

1. Flag
2. One of my professors once said: "God created Argentina and so that it is perfect. Then he created the Argentinians."
But don't really know. Seems comfy with a bunch of good lads if you ignore the economy.

CHICANO

I actually quite like Argentina (or at least the "concept" of it), it's sad that you often seem so self-hating. Of course you are worthy opponents in fĂștbol.
Also: Las Malvinas son inglés

ah yes, I heard that joke quite a few times, particularly among old people that got to see some better times
iirc the full joke was that god was creating the world, distributing resources and richness equally but when he got to Argentina he began filling it with oil, drinkable water, tons of arable land, minerals, a big and fish full sea, etc
until an angel pointed out that he was being unfair and he said "don't worry, I'll fill it with argentinians"

good meat, chimichurri, wannabe whites, and nazis

Well he is German but he specialized on Argentinian (or South American?) economics so he probably got to know it that way. Sounds like a depressing field to major in tho.

>until an angel pointed out that he was being unfair and he said "don't worry, I'll fill it with argentinians"
God or the angels are cunts desu.

what did he mean by that? shoudnt professors not talk generalizing about anything?

White

trash country with bad peopl

home of god,the pope and the messiah

Stop LARPing as white people.

when did we say we are white? it's actually otherwise

WE COULD BE FRIENDS GODDAMIT

we are though, when did we say the opposite?