One Women dead, 2 injured. Shitskin confirmed

One Women dead, 2 injured. Shitskin confirmed

focus.de/panorama/welt/eine-tote-zwei-verletzte-mann-mit-machete-sorgt-fuer-schrecken-in-reutlingen_id_5758513.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twitter-focus-online&fbc=twitter-focus-online&ts=201607241731

Other urls found in this thread:

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110976/3386419
bild.de/regional/stuttgart/machete/mann-bringt-frau-um-mit-reutlingen-reutlingen-46972048.bild.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article157263212/Mann-mit-Machete-toetet-Frau-in-Reutlingen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least your shitskins are Whiter than our shitskins.

All we have are oogaboogas

Als ob ich nicht schon paranoid genug wäre, was ist den los mit den ganzen bekloppten????? FRAGEN!

wenn das so weiter geht geh ich nicht mehr aus dem haus, ich wohne in 5 min entfernung von 2 asylantenheimen, und in der umgebung sind 3 moscheen. CHRISTUS HILF

Stop opressing him!!!

source of pic?

>nothing mentioned apart from 'man'

those darn bio-germans!

EINZELFALL

Nothing to see here

Move along folks

Machete + Beard = Terrorist

Machete + Flip-Flops = Brazilians on Liveleak.

Sure feels safe to go outside in Germany.

all those EINZELFÄLLE sure pile up

individuals are powerless. change can only be affected as part of an organization. of course you could be tempted to resort to violence. but then you should ask yourself: who had a bigger impact - the RAF or the GRÜNE?

being part of a political movement matters. the best way to hurt politicians responsible for this is to vote them out of office.

I am not allowed to vote

Don't worry, just 1.500.000 more potential Einzelfälle ahead. :^)
Plus the ones that came this year, but the media doesn't report a word about it.

Why Hans

>be german
>invite muslims
>stop being

wew. who would have though?

Because I'm not (((German))), I was born here though. But never took on the german citizenship b/c it's become worthless to me. If a FUCKING IRANIAN MALE and turks like machete man are "german", fuck beeing german. those keks are beyond help and I don't care anymore.

german citizenship is one of the best on this planet. even if its just to immigrate to some other country, m8.

your probably a felon.

I'd actually just need to pay ~250€ to get it. But I seriously don't want nor do I need it. You can have your turks and other slimes become german, there's plenty lined up and waiting.

You can become a party member even though you're not eligible to vote. No problem. Go to the Bundesparty, then click through to the lower levels of organization near you. Being a party member only entails 5 Euros per month without any further responsibilities. Any and all meetings or other activities are fully optional.

If you want to be an active member, that's entirely up to you.

Swiss citizenship is even better

No one has a problem with Switzerland

(Source: being Swiss)

Same here. Years ago I though it would be cool but never had the cash. Now I don't want to claim citizenship in such a shithole.

kek

what are the chances user is swiss?
He is most likely syrian or some shit like this.

What are you if not german? Russian?

Thank you Mutti :>)

>He is most likely syrian or some shit like this.

Says the potential roach :^)

German language always sounds like it's about to break into some weird kinky sex.

"You can join ze Bundeparty and get your schlingen ficked"

propably a potential tragic Einzelfall

Attacker found to be Samuel Heidelberg, noted white supremacist and Neo-Nazi

>1+ happenings every week

good.

+scooter helmet

>hfw your load tastes too salty

Try every day !

will they ever catch him?

croatian diaspora

>Shitskin confirmed
No, Many Southern Germans look like him.

Full scale civil war when?

He is also a Trump supporter. In a statement to police, he says "I'm glad that fucking shitskin got stabbed"

bullshit you have all types...

We really should start shipping FHD cameras to Brazil. You guys make some good shit, even women who cheat get hacked to death. True gender equality.

disgusting racist

That dude is clearly an arab. No doubt

Why are their faces blurred?

>Southern Germans look like Arabs
Fuck off

No european man's beard looks like that.

Reminder that the dude with the gun was afd member

Suspected of collaborating with the enemy and involvement in terrorist activity.

>change can only be affected
effected, germananon

don't know, I have it from cripplechan

No fucking Germans look like that

HEY GERMANY

WELCOME TO REALITY

>(((tanned southern german)))

Ok american. You sure know more how germans look like than germans...

yeah it was bretty sunny these last days :^) you just can't tell now if it was a (((real))) german or not

No.

>???? Fragen!
Neues Meme?

>not posting the actual picture

Fucking racist

>I was born here though
You are German then. You should have citizenship if you didn't renounce it.

"Nach BILD-Informationen soll die getötete Frau in einem Döner-Laden gearbeitet haben."

killed woman was an "Döner-Laden" employee. probably shitskin too.

ja klar, fresh von der renade :^)

>You are German then.
t. Mehmet

That is most definitely a muslim. The beard is longer than is fashionable with bearded non-muslim Germans.

No, at least try to learn a bit about your on nationality laws. I was born before the law was changed so that ius solis applied to every shitstain born in germany.

Its a white whale!

i am not sure if Germany will survive it until the next election (september 2017)...

Ach komm Kevin, er ist Deutscher per Gesetz; or not.
How should I know when you were born?

Wir schaffen das!

THEY FINALLY GOT HIM

they finally got him
i thought his madman will never be stopped

das solltest du in "stunden" umändern

he looks like a dirty sand nigger

nice photoshop, here is the real picture

Verdammter sommer macht die Leute verrückt.

How will he manage to get away this time?

Ffs Mongol. Don't make me kek on the train

CONFIRMED

source?

Polizeimeldung:
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110976/3386419

Was this guy VAC banned too?

Just nuke Syria and the middle East

It says the Conflict News twitter/ Sky news right there you dunce. Jesus christ I thought Germans were supposed to be smart thanks for making me hate all Germans now

Another leftist roastie gets her shit pushed in. Whats new.

Live and learn- or die and learn, I guess, is more appropriate.

Danke

So it was a Muslim

21 year old syrian refugee confirmed

perfect

bild.de/regional/stuttgart/machete/mann-bringt-frau-um-mit-reutlingen-reutlingen-46972048.bild.html

>Der Zeuge weiter: „Ein BMW-Fahrer hat dann Gas gegeben und ihn umgefahren. Danach lag er niedergestreckt am Boden und rührte sich nicht mehr.“

"Witness claims: BMW-Driver floored it and drove into the attacker. Then he lied on the ground and didn't move any longer."

Deutchland Kekland hahahahaha

Hero!

>Swedish media.

If a russian news reports about stuff happening in america before america does, wouldnt you question the correctness of that source?

Hero!

It will turn out to be another Muslim driver who was trying to run over the victims

CONFIRMED:

ATTACKER IS A POLICE KNOWN "! YEAR OLD REFUGEE FROM SYRIA !

welt.de/vermischtes/article157263212/Mann-mit-Machete-toetet-Frau-in-Reutlingen.html

based