Is Germany the new "a FUCKING leaf"...

Is Germany the new "a FUCKING leaf"? Seems like the country is fucked and every German I see has been shitposting their shit off.

I'm embarrassed of my heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaFvf4_8TVk
youtube.com/watch?v=__vgPZ4YxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=8lasEIQyuW8
rt.com/news/318631-lubeck-refugees-schoolchildren-servants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice blog post

wtf I hate sauerkraut now

Not completely related but can someone explain to me wtf did the Germancuck say to the attacker and why was the Krautman trying to trigger the shooter by calling him an idiot?

>but m-muh heritage

WE WUZ KRAUTS N SHEEEEIT

Germans should all die haha

Sharia forever, it's the only ideology that will destroy the Jews

probably the increase in german shills

they get more and more triggered due to the happenings and trump

that's because our country is filled to the brim with turks and other eastern degenerates.

someones having their period holy shit

That's true, the shills could be German or proxying German to increase hate

Definitely not wrong there

This is breaking video

youtube.com/watch?v=NaFvf4_8TVk

Muslim turns up at Munich shooting memorial and starts shouting Allahu Akbar

MUH HERITAGE

/deutschecuck/ thread?
/deutschecuck/ thread!

>eastern degenerates

That's really what you see as the problem? Not your own GERMAN politicians selling you out?

Everyone shitpost on Sup Forums.

Smart discussions are extremelly rare here

*takes off rainbow flag cape*

*unsheathes dual BBC dildos*

heh... you think you can step up to this?

*somersaults behind you before you even blink*

nothing personnel..... eh?

*inserts dildo into your bum*

next time..........there will be no next time..... buddy

*disappears in a flash of pink smoke*

If I got a dollar everytime some americuck spoke about his german heritage I would be already a millionaire.

Fellow American with German history:

I'm also ashamed of muh heritage (the German part, at least.)

I comfort myself knowing that it's that same current beta-cuck blood that once gave rise to one of the most powerful armies ever seen.

the biggest cuck in denial is the USA

Don't worry, If Germany cucks itself to death most of the German people will survive, the bulk of German descendants live in America and Turkey.

oh yeah that picture of american women fucking niggers in their jewish interracial propaganda sure showed us

especially coming from a country whos main income are sex tourists who fuck your children

these traitors never where "our own".

Neue Turkey*

I think they are government shills forcing a narative

There are a ton of shills recently, looking at the posts on the catalog. Once they realize no one can actually argue with Sup Forums they will leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=__vgPZ4YxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=8lasEIQyuW8
rt.com/news/318631-lubeck-refugees-schoolchildren-servants/

WILKOMEN

Probably because a lot of you came over here. The most populous groups in early America were English (obviously), Irish, Scots, and German. I also have muh heritage.

>Berlin

As German as London is British

>mfw we aren't the kings of shitposting anymore

How? They are literally YOUR German ethnicity. No jews, no turks, no "eastern degenerates". No, it was YOUR people. Accept this holy fucking shit.

DELETE THOSE!

Captain Trudeau strikes again!

that pic triggers me

GOVERNMENT SPONSORED INTERRACIAL BREEDING CAMPS.

ONLY IN DEUTSCHLAND!

It's ok m8 you never fail to make me chuckle. Aussieland is still champion of bantz.

>be Sup Forums's wet dream
>lost world war because literally the whole world charged germany at once
>forced us into a guilt trip for decades
>it backfired
>the world made us into the opposite of what we once were
>a extremist leftist cuck nation
See as the world gets flooded with mudshit as we opened the backdoor and see the consequences of what you have done when you stopped us purifying the world. You know what heritage americans have? German? Don't make me laugh. You have taken in the jews from germany that still called themselves german to the very end. You fucking degenerates are jewish and nothing more.

I think here´s a Kraut who has to emigrate now. I´ll be a refugee too

INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IS A THE NEW NORM IN GERMANY.

INTERRACIAL RELATIONS IS THE NEW GERMAN TRADITION.

It's k kraut come to America. Even if you are foreign you will be more welcomed than spics.

pic

2/3

He distracted him from the police pretty based imo

>I'm embarrassed of my heritage.

Amerifat go pls. You are not German.

3/3

GOOD GOY

Germany is mroe cucked than Canada.

Canada, as a nation, has already been progressive and liberal and fucked. But Germany; we had high hopes for Germany.

The Anglo master race had high hopes for Germany. We hoped they would join us in the Halls of the Invincibles.

Unfortunately, they like to watch their moderately attractive, yet somewhat hairy, women get taken from behind and in the mouth - in a spitroast formation - from two big, black, Somali cocks.

at least the people are clapping for the anti muslim dude. This makes me hope...

Americans are probably more German than the "Neue Deutsche".

The smart Germans either left to emigrate to America, or were killed in WWI and WWII. What was left was the bottom of the barrel.

Hence, modern day Germany.

Translation please.

I don't speak Arabic.

So my German ancestors from the 18th century were secretly Jews even though they owned land in Germany then? Interesting. I also thought America also turned away the Jews when Hitler tried to deport them prewar.

its funny because more spics are leaving the us than are coming and for the last five years.

If you believe that you may literally be retarded.

WTF They look underage. State sponsored pedophilia? WTF GERMANY? ANSWER ME!!!!!

>Oktoberfest
its so full of tourists they might aswell be from your shithole.

Also I have good news, the majority of your refugees are "white" and are doctors and engineers.

They look pretty German to me.

Sure, what else you got in your blood? Americans are mongrels by definition. The typical american can name half the world as his heritage. If you're sub 50% you're a dirty mongrel and nothing more.

Paedophililia is legal under Shariah law.

>mudslim shouts allahu akbhar
>german dudes tells him to stfu and stop his snackbarring
>mudslim tries to involve the police and cries MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA
>people clap for the german dude everytime he says smth

kek was this a serious one or...

Couldn't give you an exact percentage, but all of my family tree I have researched is either German or English. It's actually common to have a purely Western European lineage depending on where your family is from here. You probably think all of America is like NYC.

Libtards will legalize pedophellia pretty soon I bet.

Libtards will legalize Shariah law pretty soon I bet*

Don't worry op - we too, are pretty embarassed that someone like you could be related to us.

I'd be embarrassed to be related to Germans as well.

Right wing death squads when?

Germany full of cuckolds, no point defending it. The smart people will get out before a civil wae implodes the country. You wanted shitskins, well you got them.

We already have them here.

Druggies are getting killed left and right.

There's a killing everyday.

It's very satisfying to watch the evening news knowing degenerates are being purged.

TopKek

Germans need to petition to have the flag here reverted back to the Nazi flag.

At least then you could post and feel some pride.

TOPKEK

All the good German posters got v& or killed by terrorists.

>Seems like the country is fucked and every German I see has been shitposting their shit off.
Most of the people posting aren't ethnic-Germans.
For example, in the other thread about the Munich shooter being on Krautchan, most of the German Sup Forumsacks were either Iranian, Turks or Balkanfags.
Something to keep in mind on Sup Forums...

its sweden. these niggers are adopted and those are their "sisters"

he was fucking white trash without a plan and sense for the situation but thanks to him the police could enter the building without the shooter noticing