Am I an idiot for liking this?

am I an idiot for liking this?

Nope

>asks this of a board of literal idiots

you are an idiot, but not because you enjoy rick and morty

No, but you are for starting a thread with the sheer purpose of validation.

No, we all visit reddit here my friend

youre a lefty redditor snowflake cuck

After a certain point, I'm afraid so. It's like liking Family Guy.

It's one of the most unfunny things ever made.
>I'm Mister PoopyButthole Principal Vagina! WUB a LUBBA LUBBA Get SCHWIFTY!

No, just a filthy Yank.

i am a left leaning person, and watched the first episode of this show and couldnt even finish it, just out of disinterest and boredom.

why does Sup Forums label this show lefty reddit? i saw nothing having to do with that in the episode.

literally this

You'd have to be an idiot to like one of the dullest franchises in the history of TV franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy wonder and his quirky pals from across the universe as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from its posturing nihilism, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of "SCIENCE," all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Harmond was chosen to write the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion through dipping-sauce merchandising. Rick and Morty might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first season was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the concept was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character exposited, the author wrote that the character would belch while blabbering catch-phrases incoherently.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time one of these phrases was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Harmon's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Rick and Morty by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Rick and Morty at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Rick and Morty" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

But i thought everybody in Sup Forums had atleast IQ of 195

It's because I browse Sup Forums and I increase I average by a lot. Sorry for deceiving you

oh shit how will that pasta ever recover

>redditor being that buttblasted from being found out

dude I really hope you're just another marketer, otherwise you really need to rethink your life

You are for talking about it

why is that, babe? I just saw a shitty analysis and called it out on being one.

The fact that you took it seriously shows you don't belong. Sup Forums desperately needs to implement user ids.

>t-this 2000 characters analysis I did wasn't serious, g-get out

sure, buddy. So sorry nobody was in awe over your supreme intellect or something.

google "copypasta"

nice, you managed to find a copypasta that directly references what OP asked. Wow, what a perfect 'copypasta' for this situation!

No. Certainly not.

Studies have shown that people who watch R&M have quite high IQ.

You change the first line of that pasta. How long were you lurking the chans before you got this job?

Yhm. Sure, buddy. Everyone believes you. Lol, I can feel you shaking from behind the screen.

yeah man literally shaking over here. thanks for your fantastic contribution to Sup Forums

Gave up on the 'i-it's just copypasta!' angle? Good, at least you are sincere

Lol, and YOUR contribution is so much better? You offer nothing but negativity and unjustified criticism of a series that, as you can see from the thread, is generally liked in here. You think that because you've spent 15 minutes writting that thing that somehow makes your opinions more valuable? It doesn't, really.

If you keep pushing for the last word, it can actually makes you look frantic, and thus less credible.

No, you're and idiot AND a faggot redditor.

Fair enough.

No one likes reddit: the show except faggot redditors.

You a faggot redditor?

>You a faggot redditor?

Sure.

The average Rick and Morty viewer is like 20-24, browses Reddit, uses Discord and Instagram, has a hipster beard, his favorite movie list includes Fight Club and The Big Lebowski, he really enjoys Bioshock and Skyrim and Breaking Bad as well as Game of Thrones are some of his favorite TV shows

>implying Fight Club is bad

It's faux progressivism. What's more concerning than it's too cool nihilism is the fact that the show is pretty racist. The only black character featured so far was literally a racist caricature >LOL BB(C)UCKed. Can we please have an animated cartoon that isn't made by some white fake progressive (looking at you Seth) centered on a family that isn't middle-class white?

In other words, he has a FANTASTIC taste. Jesus, it feels so good to love Rick and Morty.

cringe

>The average Rick and Morty viewer is like 20-24
I'm 41
>browses Reddit, uses Discord and Instagram, has a hipster beard,
Nope, nope and nope
>his favorite movie list includes Fight Club and The Big Lebowski
not favourites but they're good
>he really enjoys Bioshock and Skyrim
never played Bioshock, Skyrim was p good
>and Breaking Bad as well as Game of Thrones are some of his favorite TV shows
BrBa was great, never seen GoT

What now reddit?

Grow up you fucking man-baby

Thanks anyway but I don't take advice from redditors.

Nah, but you are an idiot for asking this question

One of the cartoon characters said my story about a talking snake with a magic apple isn't true and that hurts my feelings so I won't watch it.

I'm not a Plebbitor, as you can see by my saved bookmarks I only go there for one reason

>HungAngels

Tranny loving faggot detected

Its a fun show, some of the sci-fi concepts are very cool. You shouldn't feel bad for liking it, just don't be a fag about the show.

>Knows what the site is

You got got fagboy

Most likely, yes.

I know what it is because it's fucking obvious from the name, gaylord.

Series 3 when?

Sure, it could mean something entirely different. Chicks with floppy titties or a site for suicided chicks. You knew EXACTLY what it was. Come out the closet Tom.

Anyone who's spent time on this site knows that "hung" refers to dicks, and in Western art angel is a term of affection for women. Just because you're a faggot who loves men dressed as women doesn't mean everyone else is

This is some delicious pasta.

It's liberals feel about science the show.

I hope to someday find out that Dan Harmon actually wrote this pasta

I know it's pasta, what the fuck is ayn rand doing on God tier?

>Sup Forums had atleast IQ of 195

perhaps you meant everyone who avoids Sup Forums has a IQ of 195

You belong on reddit.