Rare Flags General

Post your collection, laugh at people who don't have Aruba yet, etc.

If one of the flags in pic related could post you would make my day.

Other urls found in this thread:

famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocos_(Keeling)_Islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plz no die

That would be cheating. I can get them from google desu.

Is there any legitimate way to get Scotland and Wales, since posters from there end up with UK flags?

Then why the fuck did you make a thread asking people to post said flags? Go fuck off to

I save only from Sup Forums. I made a thread on Sup Forums to lure rares here. saving reposted flags is cheating m8, I want posters to post with said flags

Nope, sadly

So basically you want us to go on a proxy for you and then you can save said flag so you can jack off to it in your shit country because you have fuck all to do.

r8

the fuck is your problem nigga? also I live considerably better than you, I know you won't believe it, but it's a fact.

No Bulgaria flag/10

you're not rare though

Yeah, I've got Isle of Man and Jersey, but it's a shame about Scotland and Wales.
In case anyone's interested, the way Sup Forums does flags is it has a small rectangular element with background set to pic related, and then the background is offset to ensure the relevant flag 'peeks through'. That's why places like the Asian-Pacific region show up with Andorra's flag, because there's no official flag => no offset => top left flag shows up => Andorra's flag is shown.

fair enough. I don't consider ecuador or azerbaijan rare either desu.

Mayotte WORLD EMPIRE when?

Are Honduras and Ecuador actually rare though

I see them post quite frequently

This is all I have so far. My old laptop had a shit ton more, but I lost it in a flood...

Anyway, i have more screencaps of rare flags than I do flag gifs saved. Some of which I'll probably never run into again.

fugggg, forgot pic

you can get the flags from google senpai

>Autism general

Wow im super rare according that pic

You won't be for long if you keep posting so often ;p

>Kazakhstan

I don't even have that yet. Thanks, and collected

I like contributing to topics

What is that website anyway?

Cheers m80

is there a flag for isis territory and has anyone posted from it?

famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/

Isn't Western Sahara impossible as all their traffic goes through Morocco, showing its flag?

flaggots

There is not. The one you see reposted around here is a fake made in paint. There's no recognized ISIS ISP.

correct

Here's my collection as of today. I just started two weeks ago though so I still have a long ways to go

>Not having Saudi Arabia or Morocco
The only way to redeem yourself is to tell me where people go to make those maps

MS Paint

> has Benis and Chad
> doesn't have Syria and Saudi Arabia
user, please

Post the rarest flag you have, I can probably double its rareness.

the only ones I don;t have are the ones in the OP, got everything else

I'm pretty sure you're the Bulgarian that once told me to post on Sup Forums

Since my wife is Bulgarian I'll give you my flag just this once.

Nigeria isn't rare whatsoever

I already have it and yes that was me :) thanks, I am sure you made the day for everyone else itt

What flag is that? Reunion?

morocco and syria look like other flags so i probably didn't notice them

no excuses for saudi though

Saint Barthelemy

I already have Norfolk, but I will admit that did surprise me. Whatever though I stick to my word.

Heard & McDonald and Bouvet island are uninhabited, Western Sahara has no local ISPs. Don't bother waiting them to post.

St Barthelemy

thanks mr stealth rare

I know. They are there for completion's sake

Shit nigga I thought you were France. Thanks. I love this thread collecting so much

r8 but dont h8 and plz dont b8

Newfags share flags and think it counts. top kek gtfo to reddit

Isle of Man.

step up m8

did you read the thread nigga? reposted flags are cheating

You don't even have the Congo, lol.

bretty rare

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Thank you so much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocos_(Keeling)_Islands

Thank you based Tonga. Didn't even know you guys had computers

Already have it. But do you have Bhutan?

الإسلام للكلاب . محمد هو الشيطان

Why do people post their *.gif's as if they share it with others?
Everyone knows you can get them all on s.4cdn.org/image/country/

Antarctica hasn't really ever posted. Because it's only PK that posts from it, and that's a proxy. But what ever.

Another rare ass flag

It's an honor system. Most of us only get them if it's actually posted by somebody. Sure, people cheat but we have to take their words for it

Me neither, I thought all they do was play rugby because they have a population of ~100,000 and still manage to be competitive

>and that's a proxy. But what ever.

ORLY? check out pic related

That's why i take screenshots, senpai
>inb4autism

>gmail

lol, oh well...

found this gem the other day. probably a Sup Forums glitch

disgraceful

there are 4 typer of unknown flags, 3 come out as andora the other 1 is a question mark

No it's anonymous proxy

Andorra is the first flag in the list so if you use a anonymous proxy which ha son location it shows that flag and as ap.gif

Yea, that's maldova. it glitches sometimes

this was already explained by

>implying you can't just change the source code and take a screenshot

I found a question mark the other day

Satellite provider is the one that shows xx.gif flag which is the question mark.

Other ones are a1 a2 ap

Nope. user proxy, sat provider and asia pacific are the three andorras, question mark is completely different

>tfw Saint Lucia hates Sup Forums and refuses to post there

I don't hate Sup Forums
I just don't get around to going on it that often

daily reminder your collected flags don't count unless you also have the saved post proving you actually witnessed and had the right to collect.
>Any fag can go to the flag page and save them all, it takes a real flagamon master to collect them from the wild

JESUS CHRIST FINALLY

THANK YOU!
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U
!

saw this elusive fucker once, never again

Yea, i'd like to catch benin sometime. I've only seen other peoples screencaps of it.

155 countries and counting

r8 me

Pretty sure I've seen it, but I only started collecting the other day. likewise I've seen best Korea once and wasn't collecting

I never actually save them individually just add them to my map, but I originally started only colouring in the map rather than adding the flags so many I've witnessed aren't actually on it because I was stupid.

Best korea is 99.9% gonna be a proxy. was in a thread not to long ago with 2 best koreas posting at the same time. One admitted he was a proxy while the other claimed he was there working or some shit...

The thread I saw was claiming to be NK, granted it was highly likely a proxy. my rule is simple though, if its in a post ID its saved, proxy or no proxy. won't save images posted by anons though

How many flags are there?

Same here. Just funny how all of those NK posters that claim to be there refuse to post a pic and timestamp because of some random excuse.

it's either going to be a proxy or someone with some really fucking rare access to things. The entire country only has 1280 IP addresses.

the only time I saw benin was a greentext about some lad doing a tour of africa's west coast, about 3 months or so ago.

THE ONLY LEGITIMATE FLAG COLLECTION IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE POST, INCLUDING FLAG, ID, AND POST NUMBER

TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF POST BEFORE SAVING FLAG. JUST HAVING THE GIF IS NO PROOF YOU FOUND IT IN THE WILD. SAVING FLAGS POSTED IN THESE THREADS IS ABSOLUTELY HARAM