youtube.com/watch?v=WzLexvpy_qA
youtube.com/watch?v=4eRQx3R9nu0
youtube.com/watch?v=H0a4xKVpT1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ttF51Xytz7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same here
I don't understand when it went all so wrong
is it nolans fault?

She's my waifu, but jesus christ she looks like an alien in there.

lizzie is the best

>mfw teary eyed Steve carrying the casket
>dat collective "oh no..." from the audience when he got the text and ran out

Ant-Man is CUTE!

>Wanda returns to prominence
Thank you Based Whedon.
Thank you Based Russos.

I liked Lang in this movie a lot better than I did in Ant-Man. I felt bad for him when Tony was like "Who are you?"

I think I'm finally getting over the suffering of being a Pym fan.

do you think all the guys take turns with her, or do they all gangbang her at once?

That's BW's job.
Even Wanda takes turns with her.

Improved slightly

Everyone's too busy trying to get into Steve's boipussy

They're all too afraid of her big metal friend.

It's Tony's thing to never notice the little guy (in this case the literally little guy) which is why Scott was able to fuck his shit up.

does vision have genitals?

Fuck you Cinemasins, Falcon is based and he was fantastic in Civil War

>that wing shield
>that Redwing
>that spinning double kick

He can still fist and eat ass, senpai.

Doesn't matter, he can penetrate you with any part of his body

All of his lines were pure gold, I love Paul Rudd

What's gonna happen to Vision with the whole Infinity Stone thing going on? Is thanos just gonna pluck the Mind Gem out and kill him?

wanda
wa(ka)nda

Coincidence?

OHOHOHOHO

Sam was the GOAT bro in CW.

I love the fact he was always by Steve's side. He even went to Peggy's funeral with him even though he didn't know her.

Dat support, mang

>There are 3 Scarlet Witch threads up at the same time
This has never happened before

>dat helicopter kick

Hey dude, don't take it personally. All other Avengers are scum compared to Wanda. Even the robot Superman is second rate compared to our glorious Scarlet Empress.

She's easily the best MCU girl now that Peggy is gone.

Nat is better now that she's away from Whedon.

Sharon still a shit tho

>first the Black Widow seduces Tony
>then Cap
>then Banner
>possibly Bart
>now our favorite African Warrior with the BBC
When will it end?

He was made by evil robot tony... Of course he has a dick!

Crossbones was really badass in his brief appearance. He kickstarted the plot, nearly killed Cap with that suicide bomb, put up a good fight, rekt the police, and generally was just menacing. It's a shame that his goons were bumbling retards with slow reflexes shit aim and glass jaws. In most other circumstances Cap's entire team would have been killed.

Ah well. Superhero movies.

When she's cucked every MCU man.

i

i want to see wanda teaching vision about sex

Well, he can generate capes and clothes out of his body... so if he doesn't at the moment, one would imagine he can create one.

>Ultron's plan was to create a new Eden which would only contain him in his new pimped out Vision body and the Scarlet Witch.
Suddenly starting to get Robot Tony's evil plan. I approve.

I love his petty rivalry with Bucky over Steve's friendship.
And both their reactions to Steve kissing a girl were priceless. Rogers has good bros.

Tony's just angry because Scott got the better of him during the fight

ANTS is the best Avenger, sorry

A Wanda is fine but she will never be ANTS level

Her and BBC actually had some fun chemistry so I don't mind that one

Natasha, Queen of Wakanda

Use this next time.

Seemed like she still wanted some wholesome american dickings to me.

I honestly don't remember what happened with Crossbones in the previous film.
I honestly figured that he was dead already and I was surprised to see him. What was it that happened to him? He said a building fell on him but when was that?

Watch TWS again.

When the helicarriers crashed into the shield building he couldn't outrun the rubble

Sam and him were fighting and Sam was losing, then the ship crashed against the building

>dat laugh

Based giANTS is the hero we deserve.

Is she mean to resemble Evolution Wanda?

He was chasing after Falcon in SHIELD headquarters when one of the Insight carriers crashed into it, Falcon jumped out in time, Crossbones was caught in the building caving in.

In the montage that shows where everyone is now when Cap wakes up in hospital, you see medicals treating his fucked up body.

I knew it was gonna happen but it was still awesome
>giant man literally wrecking all of team Tony by himself while cap escapes
Shit was fucking great

Imagine Scott telling Cassie about how he went Giant Man and stomped around an airport to help Captain America

Complete with stomping around the living room and sound effects

I love when people try to excuse Ultron's quipping by saying it's because he's just like Tony, even though that's pretty much the only thing they have in common. He was no more like Tony than any other character written by Joss "Pointless Quipping" Whedon.

Post music that the movie reminded you of.

James Bond-esque Visuals Movie Intro Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzLexvpy_qA

Team Iron Man:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eRQx3R9nu0

Team Cap:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0a4xKVpT1Q

Zemo:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttF51Xytz7Y

He was also similar to Tony in that in trying to fix a problem he just makes everything so much worse.

So is this the best cape movie of the past decade?

>best fight sequences
>banter that's not cringeworthy
>cast is perfectly balanced
>plot actually makes sense
>no convenient "now everything is better" ending
>villain is at least okay
>b-villain was perfect

I can't think of a better one since the recent cape boom. Avengers 1 may have had me more giddy based on sheer novelty, but this was a much better movie. How do based Russos do it?

>yfw Scott dies during Infinity War and Ant Man & Wasp is actually about Hope and Eric O'Grady

Shut your mouth, Scott Lang is immortal

So I noticed they said "8 years since Tony announced he was Iron Man."

All of Phase One took place within about a week (Avengers was a bit later). Phase 2 was probably spread over a few months, based on Agents of SHIELD.

Does this mean that there's a 6+ year gap between AoU/AoS/Netflix and Civil War? Or is that just a sliding timeline mistake?

>All of Phase One took place within about a week
Iron Man > Time skip > Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Thor > Time skip > Captain America > Short time skip > Avengers

That's phase one. Depending on the time between IM 1 and 2 and Thor and Captain America, that could easily be a two year span. You gotta think that Tony needs time to build his tower in Manhattan and that would probably take at least six months to a year.

I dunno where they get eight years from though.

True, I forgot about the skip between IM 1 and 2, and it makes sense that Thor to finding Cap was probably a decent amount of time. I guess they could easily make that be 2+ years.

Is there any room in phase 2 for a time skip?

>He can still fist and eat ass

I feel like this should be a fighting mantra.

I think it's mentioned that a couple of years have passed between TWS/AOU and CW

I don't think there's any sliding timeline in the MCU. It's pretty much the same as our time

IM1 occurs in 2008, skip a few years to IM2/TIH/Thor, skip another year to TFA, then the year after that was Avengers

The movies happen in real time.
Civil War takes place in 2016
Iron Man took place in 2008

>Is there any room in phase 2 for a time skip?
Not as much because of the "two years between avengers 1 and age of ultron". There's space for a time skip between Age of Ultron and Ant-man but I don't get the sense that it could be more than a year.

I'm pretty certain they mention Sokovia happening a year ago.

For simplicity's sake it seems they're sticking with real-time timeframes.

Yeah, I guess I'm realizing that now. I just always got the sense that they were closer together in time, especially because Agents of SHIELD doesn't really seem to be happening in real time. It feels like they've been a team for ~a year, not nearly three.

Then again, I haven't been taking notes or anything, so I'm sure I've forgotten plenty of time references.

>killing off everyone's favorite
Yeah, no, they'll milk Paul Rudd for as long as they can.

her tits are not that big.

Are you implying the drawfags care?

I wonder if they showed the dates in the movie when they had the scene with the casualties of the previous events.

Nigga, Simmons was on that alien planet for months, Daisy went from barely being able to handle a gun to becoming operator tier, Fitz stopped having the downs, Ward rebuilt Hydra, Coulson rebuilt SHIELD, etc etc. Three years barely cuts it

This. Everybody seems to be saying he was the best part of the movie.

A hero enjoying their job and having fun is just plain entertaining to watch. People respond well to it.

>Simmons was on that alien planet for months
Oh yeah. I'm retarded.

> Daisy went from barely being able to handle a gun to becoming operator tier
I've always written that off as she's a Mary Sue

> Fitz stopped having the downs
Hopefully I can do that soon.

I dunno man

Best action scene?

When FRIDAY took over the suit and started beating the shit out of Cap

That reminds me ... had we seen FRIDAY in AoU? (and that's a reference to how he always called Pepper "his girl Friday," right?)

Yes? In that we see him pick out a new VI for his suit. Shes the one we hear during the final fight with Ultron since JARVIS is now Vision

Yeah, that's when she first showed up.

My favorite one was the first chase sequence/black panther introduction

Who sent him the text did it say? I wasn't looking. Would like for it to be Sharon as her being in Steve's phone implys they hung out more off screen. Their kiss seemed a little quick for a "long time coming"

Some random number that wasn't in his contact list

I'd guess it was one of her kids/grandkids. I'm sure he'd gotten to know the family (outside of Sharon) during the past 5 years.

He didn't seem to know that Sharon was Peggy's niece though

I think ultimate Wanda more.

Steve's an old ass man. You think he knows how to setup contacts?

Also who the fuck sends "she died in her sleep" to someone they've never texted before?

m8

Maybe he didn't save the contact? God knows I have entire conversations on my phone with people I don't have on my contact list

They MOSTLY take place in real time. There are exceptions.

Incredible Hulk released in 2008 but takes place in 2010 (same week as Iron Man 2 and Thor).

Airport scene, specifically GiANTS

Jean Grey?

This movie would have been better with Quicksilver in it. I wanted someone to stand up for Wanda (She isn't even my waifu) when Ross or whoever was drilling them about all the death. Or all the other times people were blaming her. Having Quicksilver there being a dick and getting mad trying to defend her would be cool.

They brought in Hawkeye as kind of the "big brother" roll. While I don't want Hawkeye removed from the movie, him sharing the break out and a few other scenes with Quicksilver would be cool. Quicksilver would have been a cool way to show off Spidey's senses and other powers to.

Why'd Whedon have to kill him man?

It could've been the hospital alerting him

S1 was definitely possible to spread out over a few months, starting some time after Hydra got Extremis. up to TWS.
S2 is a few weeks to a few moths leading up to AoU.
S3 pretty much comfortably takes place before CW, easily with a few month gap between the mid-season finale and premiere. Not a lot of leadup to CW, though, but maybe Tuesday will have some fallout form there.

No, that's Danny Rand.

I just don't find Elizabeth Olsen attractive at all. Something about her facial structure makes her look old and creepy. Her cheeks and too-wide grin make her look like Joker '89.

>Iron Man > Time skip > Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Thor > Time skip > Captain America > Short time skip > Avengers
Do the comics count as canon? There was that one where it had Coulson and SHIELD track down the heroes and shows what they were doing during the movies laying out the time line. Where it shows Coulson's super gun is the Destroyer Armor broken down.

I think only some of them do. Others are meant to be "inspired by". There was a list online somewhere

So now that Tony and Pepper are separated again, how long before Tony gets lonely and makes Jocasta to bang?

It's okay to be gay user.

Some comics are official tie ins and therefore canon (but probably like 90% canon and the movies could contradict them if they needed).

din see dat komin'

He gonna bang Aunt May

How about Jocosta appearance in Ant-Man & Wasp?

Pepper is going to return in Infinity War