DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will no longer be present at the DNC after email leak

>DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will no longer be present at the DNC after email leak
cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/index.html?adkey=bn

She's such an ugly kike, even that other kike senator from califorina looks much better than her.

Fucking cowards.

lol
Catch ya debbie

The DNC is fucked. They've been on damage control for months.

BITCH YOU JUST GOT FUDGED

you are all imagining her face right now

Looks like she has really smooth hands though...

Watching her bold-faced lies on the Daily Show when Noah "confronted" DWS about cockblocking Sanders

Gotcha bitch!

>Wouble wubba yo wain wrebble
>wobba
> -Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Oh look, another jew trying to scheme her way into getting something. Also, jesus, what an ugly jew. I mean it's a horrid looking race in general, but this one is especially disgusting.

Sup Forums is always right.

jews were mad because Bernie didn't go along with their program

>hyponated
Every. fucking. time.

SHE HAS INFORMATION ON THE ASSASSINATION OF SETH RICH.

WE CANNOT LET HER DISAPPEAR!

>"She's been quarantined," another top Democrat said of Wasserman Schultz, following a meeting Saturday night.

>Wasserman Schultz's stewardship of the DNC has been under fire through most of the presidential primary process, but her removal from the convention stage comes following the release of nearly 20,000 emails.

>One email appears to show DNC staffers asking how they can reference Bernie Sanders' faith to weaken him in the eyes of Southern voters. Another seems to depict an attorney advising the committee on how to defend Hillary Clinton against an accusation by the Sanders campaign of not living up to a joint fundraising agreement.

The DNC will be a complete and utter shit-show.

KEK wills it.

She already said she was stepping down soon, well before any fear or knowledge of this leak. This is theater.

This is an under-rated post.

>expecting anything from democrat voters
They've been brainwashed their whole lives into thinking literally everything bad in the world is because of republicans, they'll go along and vote for Hillary like the good little cucks they are, just like Bernie did. No real change will ever come from the left in our lifetimes, it'd require them to grow a spine first.

Yeah, but lefties are more uncivil and less restrained than righties when they get upset or confronted. I'm guessing that there could be some happenings inside and outside the DNC when the bernouts and BLM people start to mingle

>quarantined
Does she have AIDS?

>but lefties are more uncivil and less restrained than righties when they get upset or confronted.
That's only when dealing with righties (ie the devil) if it's other lefties they're much more restrained, maybe they disagree but they're all still on the same side. Like the mafia.

nah, she's more like the popular kid on the playground with lice. the dems have to shave her head and get her back out on the jungle gym. this is only a small setback for her.

Hmmm. Isn't zyklon B good for things like lice?

Debbie really is a lvl 99 Jew

> not communicating using off the record
> not using gpg to encrypt emails

All that money, and they are still morons. Hillary is also a computer illiterate moron.

I don't get it - where's the proof she was involved? I hate Debbie but I don't really see a smoking gun here aside from some rogue aids.
rogue aids :^)

Ive been innawoods for the past few days, can somebody give me a quick recap about the email leaks

They just need to fire someone, blame it on them and say they fixed everything

This. It's why women cannot be trusted to run anything.

It certainly is, in fact that's what it was made for!

Baaahahahaha

Stupid bitch BTFO

ha ha suppose to be the biggest night of her life but her boy friend Guccifer dropped her a few days before the prom.

F

Around Jews you lose

Wikileaks called the 20k e-mail leak "part one", and implied there was more to come.

I guarantee that as soon as the leak hit they held a high level meeting and combed through what else could possibly leak and went deathly fucking pale.

DWS is fucked, and her downfall will drag her beloved "Queen" Hillary into the sewer.

>Bernie Sanders' faith to weaken him in the eyes of Southern voters

Christians in the South are the biggest goys on the planet.

This is the DNC, they're fucking clueless.

lets not pretend that the "how can we screw candidate X" conversation hasnt occurred behind RNC doors too.... ron paul (and trump too) come to mind

if they really thought sanders didnt stand a realistic chance, im surprised they started fucking with him. maybe he didnt roll over on command

She is absolutely hated in the Florida and now she is dead meat.

Another carcass for the grinder. Clinton is loyal only to herself.

I am glad Debbie is gone. She makes the RNC chair look good.

Who will be the next DNC chair?

The difference is that Republicans are more open about this sort of thing. There's never that self-congratulatng "look how open-minded and forward-thinking we are" circlejerk mentality in the RNC. This is a big deal because the democrats see themselves as heroes and champions of the little guy, but they're just as rude and crass.

>they're fucking clueless

This. After reading several dozen leaked DNC emails, they're a bunch of clueless privileged idiots, and are doing more to defeat Shillary than Sup Forums ever could.