Has She-Hulk ever had a good run?

Has She-Hulk ever had a good run?

Dan Slutt's was pretty good

Just don't excpet his other work to be.

Absolutely not. Thank God they're killing such useless character.

Well marvel is making sure that she does not

John Byrne's

I'm not being ironic or shitposting, it's good and that's coming from someone who hates him as a [erson and most of his work.

Byrne did the best job.

Slott challenged her a bit.

Soule's one year run was god awful.

Yes

Shit taste faggot.

Only good answer

Soule's run wasn't bad written, the terribly art just made it hard to enjoy

All of Sensational was awesome. Byrne's two runs on the book in particular were incredible.

>decide to design female version of Hulk
>the defining attribute of her character is that she wants to look sexy for men
She is pretty problematic desu.

she wants to look sexy for herself, the five gorillion men she sleeps with is just a happy bonus

Both of them.

Byrne, Slott

An insecurity born of wanting to look good for men, the same reason I like looking good even when I'm not planning on impressing anyone. Shit like that is simply internalized.

She Hulk was obviously created for a male readership. Young males can't help but define female characters by sex. Shit like that probably wouldn't fly today now that comics are trying to bring in female readers.

That's what she turned into over time, but originally she was just a Hulk rip-off. Stan Lee was off doing Hollywood deals for Marvel for the most part, and the Hulk tv show was their one big success. The Six Million Dollar Man was another successful show, which had recently seen a spinoff, the Bionic Woman. Afraid someone would do the same to them, Stan quickly wrote Savage She-Hulk #1. It was the last major character he would ever create (unless you are a big fan of Ravage and Stripperella).

It was a Benny Hill skit that lit a fire under Lee's ass. Sadly, they crapped out a character really fast & then never had a long term plan.

The potential was there, they never gave her good rogues gallery or a defining story arc.

You gave up?