I love Italy! All those beautiful cities full of art, amazing food and the relaxed lifestyle!

>I love Italy! All those beautiful cities full of art, amazing food and the relaxed lifestyle!

Mama mia

Italy sucks

Don't delude yourself

>Southern cone is developed

Not a fan of Italy. Snobby people, a country that has been in decay since about the eighties, idiots that elected Berlusconi (who is as bad as Trump) but got no grief for it, overrated cuisine which is basically just dough with tomato sauce.

Since unification Italy has done nothing good. It's frankly an embarrassment that the place which brought forward Romans, the university of Bologna, the Renaissance, etc. is now occupied by such a mess of a country. I guess Italians lost the edge they used to have as a people. It's sad and angering at the same time.

>brazil is actually developed you just have an inferiority complex

>London is amazing! I've never seen so many pakis who can't speak English in my life, can't wait to go back!

>I wish I lived in a quaint little irish town with redhead qts!

>Oh Argentina? yeah tango maradona football messi, great country

>Flyover states aren't all that bad!! Most of us are white even, I swear we're not all Methheads!! Stop believing the media!

I love Northern Italy tho

>oh brazil? neymar, cachaça and beaches ronaldinho favela pow pow pow

T. the guy wo never left his county and ''WOW i seen the Godfather and i know perfectly Eeetalee11!1!1''

t. the guy that never left his country and believes that Italy is first world

I'm a citizen, should I go live there? My accent is weird when speaking italian, I feel like I'll be bullied

You'll be bullied, but because you're weeb

>implying i reveal my power level

che cosa?

>I swear we're not all Methheads
I swear people who say flyover states are great because of less minorities are fucking delusional.
the amount of meth being done/sold/made is ridiculous and the poverty is depressing as fuck

I thought americans were rich