Is this show any good?

Is this show any good?

i just saw a webm from this show where the dude said something like 'im eatin so much pussy im shitting out clits' at a school...might give the show a shot

Was funny the first season. Then I gave up. Basically 30 Rock at 1400 Penn

Yeah i liked it a lot.

>Hilary Clinton will be President: the show
>is it good?

Good for a laugh, maybe

it legit predicted the fall of Hilary so yeah it's good.

geep? kek, i've seen that shit before. It's actually a chimaera of a goat and a sheep.

It's funny-ish. Snappy dialogue, quite witty. I got bored around season 3 but I might take it up again. It's helped a lot by talented cast & writers - also the dude that created it is the same dude that made The Thick of It [which is dangerously funny and basically catapulted Peter Capaldi to fame].

You've just exposed yourself as the supreme pleb by comparing Ianucci's writing to 1600 Penn.

I enjoy it a lot, Selina is an increedibly pathetic and petty person, not to mention awfully corrupt.

Christ that Jew face!

It may be the single funniest show on television during its run. The current season feels a little off, like they've gotten new writers and you can tell, but the show overall is gold.

Dan Egan turning into an Indian throughout the episode was funny af

Is Jon. H /ourguy/?

Honestly, the people are too mean to eachother in a very dehumanizing way I can't watch it. Not in a funny way, just everyone is constantly belittling eachother. Hurts me.

Not the show. I meant the White House. It is like 30 rock but at the WH, 1600 penn.

>The current season
WHAAAAT I thought it ended last year for good, with a bittersweet closure. If they don't smartly mock Trump/altright, it's pointless imho

Art imitates life

Or they could do something more original instead.

Did you like The Thick of It? Would you like to watch a version of that made for people recovering from traumatic head injury?

Wow, Sup Forums just hates everything

how new are you

I like it, made me laugh a bunch of times. More than I can say for most Sup Forums comedies that I just smile and watch to pass the time.

>Hilary Clinton will be President: the show
The character isn't meant to be Hillary just because she's a woman. They aren't even superficially similar.

>Good for a laugh, maybe
And comedies are meant to be laughed at, so how is this a put down?

Gary is the biggest cuck on television

It's really funny

It really is. It's unironically to intelligent for the pleb audience.

Honestly, the whole incredibly scummy woman with cheating husband is similar to Hillaary.

>to
I've got ewe now!

It's essentially "The Thick Of It" for Americans. So it's dumbed down

Not really.

Hillary's political machinations are all policy-driven, while Selena doesn't care about details or legislation. Selena's husband isn't a charismatic, political figure but a money-grubbing business man who everyone but her hates.

Politicians being "scummy" and unfaithful are generic political stereotypes.

No. Really, it's not a good show

They're continuing to mock Hillary, as they always have

Mate if you can't see how Selina is based on Hillary, right down to the oligarchal nu-aristocracy background, you're fucking simple.

He got to spoon Selina. Cuckdom erased.

No. It's a 1:1 of The Thick of It, but without the actor that makes that show funny (Peter Capaldi).

Literally YAAASS QUEEN SLAAAAY the show

I like it a lot. I feel a lot of people who saw it expected a US version of The Thick of It, without knowing that US politics really doesn't work in the same way, they wanted the US version of Malcolm Tucker. I think it really captures the sort of understated rage with a hint of sarcasm, mixed with that annoying smiley pleasant outer demeanour (the waitress trying their hardest to get tips, to use an example) you find in a lot of Americans.

So, if you've seen The Thick of It, go into it with an open mind. Don't expect an exact copy even though the premise is similar. It's an entirely different show in a different political environment.

you can tell that it was made with the british political system in mind. nobody gives a shit about congressional hearings over here compared to the uk

It was great in season one and two. Not impressive later.

I actually don't think there is need for the current season. Even though I know it's about a fictional career of a fictional character but I really don't like any ex president. Not even fictional ones.

>madame (vice) president

first couple of seasons are great

then it quickly becomes garbage

it's a solid meme

I fucking love it. But it's generally too high brow for most of Sup Forums what with the brapposting and general retardation.

Splett2@SplettNet

that gary's look after he cuddled selina was K I N O

i want to eat amy's hiney hole

>dude alcoholism lmao

rilly made me think

it's a shame she lost weight in the later seasons

You're just seeing what you want to see because she's a woman. That's literally it.

I relate too much to Catherine it's embarrassing

Just change your hair and you'll be beautiful.

You're banging a chick that looks like your mother?

it is really good, particularly as they could very easily have just made selina a great flawless hero surrounded by idiots - instead she is an idiot, incompetent, petty etc (surrounded by idiots)

ben is best character desu

>there are people that don't recognize Jonah as the best character

GET SOME FUCKING NUTS

Your fear of vaginas has obscured your ability to percieve anything beyond your confirmation bias. Selina Myer is a selfish bitch who everbody besides Gary HATES, including the American public, her staff, her mother, her ex-husband and her daughter.

You are a fucking idiot and should visit a prostitute before your virginity consumes your entire personality.

i want to lap up amy's pusy juice

This

I like it a lot. Definitely slowly going over the hill though, this current season Selina has lost any likable qualities and she's starting to get annoying to watch. Gary and Jonah are getting noticeably exaggerated too, and any less Ben is a detriment to the show

Season 1 was the worst though

Hilarious desu, especially S4 and S6

One of the funniest series I've ever seen.

The fact Selina finds new ways every episode to be an even more terrible, completely awful, human being is fucking golden

I fucking cried in the ep where she asks Gary to eat the soup to see if it's poisoned

They mocked SJWs in a recent episode

Based pusy poster

me too

It's good, but this new season feels weaker for some reason.
They need to tone down the bullying of Gary

I sort of assumed they would make her be the veep for the other female president candidate. But now shes just going around doing random stuff

I prefer that they changed the setting up but I'm not sure how well it's working. Only 4 weeks to get most of the band back together and it's just not the same.

>its a 'we tried to be as funny as The Thick of It but we failed once again' episode

amy a cute though

>it's another Julia Louis-Dreyfus shows her old stinky sexy feet episode

yes, if you enjoy great writing and characters, and you like the office/parks and rec kinda feeling, you'll like it.

Julia has beautiful feet you faggot

pics?

the finnish politician with the swedish accent made me MAD