Croatia is the greates country in Europe. Zagreb is the most developed city in Eastern Europe...

Croatia is the greates country in Europe. Zagreb is the most developed city in Eastern Europe. Prove me wrong ((Protip: You can't))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeGDjvCCkfk
youtube.com/watch?v=hmjWDS-bMNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this shit again. baka

but it is a great country, i give you that.

Thank you man. I found the discussion quite interesting so I decided to make a new thread although I don't expect a big response

>inb4 servs go "no it's belgrade"

going there with an croatian friend and eating in restaurants, where they don't want tourists, with their homemade wine and delicious food, is like heaven. and the women are so freaking gorgeous, that you fall in love every couple of minutes.

Your police are shitty corrupt twats and all the Croatian people I met there were cunts.

Fuck off (((ustasa))) scum

>Zagreb most developed city in Eastern Europe

Does this mean we finally admit that Slovenia isn't a Balkan country?

I didn't see you calling that Serb a cetnik in the other thread.

Spent 6 months in Zagreb, OP is correct.

That's typical in a balkanic society.

Since when was Slovenia not a part of central Europe?

Maybe I am hallucinating but I remember seeing this exact same thread posted with a Serbian flag and saying Belgrade is the most developed city. Is this a new meme from the Balkan Psyop League?

Best in Europe? No. One of the best, certainly. It's the second best in eastern europe, with Slovenia being the best. I haven't been, but many in my family have left their touristbux in Split and Dubronvik. They say it's great.

They age like milk and wind up looking like the old hags standing in line in communist countries for food by the time they hit their thirties.

All of my relatives live in Zadar. I haven't been there in years. Beautiful coast

I'm not really a wine guy but we have some fine women.

yeah i was waiting for a comfy followup :3

Hol up. I swear Slovenia is in central Europe.

Croatia is rather nice, yes. Greatest country in Europe? Definitely not, not attracting loads of immigrants doesn't automatically mean you are the best place to live. It is a country that will always be irrelevant, just a nice cosy place. Nothing special, the world would not miss it, especially Serbs.
Did you speak English there?

Ok.. but.. what is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QeGDjvCCkfk

thats because I'm Serbian diaspora

Since when it was in Yugoslavia, senpai.

Also, we just disbanded our parliament and are about to lose our sea to those mountain kikes. What makes us so great again?

Thankfully the age of consent is 15 here. And newsflash all women age like shit. No woman looks attractive after 30 anyways.

Albania is the greates country in Europe. Tirana is the most developed city in Eastern Europe. Prove me wrong ((Protip: You can't))

croats serbs and bosnians are the same people, only difference is their religion

prove me wrong

We have mandatory english in all schools.

>t. albanian diaspora

Albanians are bro tier

i didn't say you have to marry them.

DELETE THIS!

I always speak the native language anywhere I travel, though it would be hard in this instance as I don't know any slavic languages. Admittedly, I was thinking of moving out to Croatia for a few months, I am self-employed and could work anywhere in the world with my business.

Alright, but it borders Croatia. I mean in the Balkan, Eastern-Central Europe corridor.

Don't make that thread man, unless you're a masochist

No it's [spoiler]Bucharest Romania[/spoiler]

Croatian language is VERY difficult. I am just saying. Most Croats can even speak it properly.

Zagreb>Belgrade
People are far nicer.

seaside is good except for split
the north is complete crap tho, literally kosovo tier

ALBANIANS BEARLY QUALIFY AS HUMAN. 85% ROACH

Yes, I am aware, and I feel like a dick speaking English in foreign countries. I am a polyglot, but I don't have the time or will to learn Croatian.
>>Most Croats can (sic) even speak it properly
Seriously? That's funny, is it grammatical errors or what? Same thing occurs in English in poor areas of the UK, horrid grammar mistakes that foreign learners would never make.

What's there to do in Zagreb? Any cool spots?

Ustasha is a bunch of shitty Jewish niggers

theres not enough albanians in america to make that believable with your flag
next time you want to shiptarpost, get a proxy

I'm only 5% roach by DNA, buddy boy. And like 11% northern European.

Sluts will bang you just because you're a foreigner. Wave some dollars around and you're golden.

True, no one in Serbia likes Belgrade, they are bunch of smug shits who can't drive and I'm sure at least half the city is pretending to be gay because muh progressive westernized city

croatia is a shit country full of mongoloids. thats why i left. leck mich am arsch kolega

youtube.com/watch?v=hmjWDS-bMNg

Basically no one speaks the proper Croatian language everyone speaks in a dialect even news anchors and politicians. Even more our linguists can't agree on a lot of subjects regarding our language .

Are the sluts attractive there in Z-Town or what

Maybe because you British act like wild animals when a drop of alcohol hits your tongue.

>Croatian language is VERY difficult

t. tovar

hOLD ON, LET ME TAKE A PISS IN YO MOUTH WHILE U TALKIN'

Croatian women are commonly regarded as being rather attractive which is an opinion I share aswell.

Gypsie piss? Sing me up senpai!

Better than your average american girl. Just go to popular nightclubs or places where progressive chicks go and you'll drown in pussy.

Lako je govorit s pojednostavljenim dijalektom moj Dalmatinac.

thats complete bullshit. croatia is the country where the most people actually speak proper language without dialect. i can see you are a fucking dalmatian nigger

I will study for a few months then reward myself with a visit to test.
Dobar dan. I run a fund management business and was thinking of moving out to Croatia for a year or so. Where would you recommend?

I am Albanian though.

Jasenovac

it is probably the most difficult language in europe. but that is irrelevant for dalmatians because they speak gypsy-croatian

croatia? literally who

all business happens in zagreb

Wrong just because someone speaks in štokavski dijalekt doesn't mean they are speaking the language properly.

đes ba mozarte

While it's history is absolutley a thing of beauty I wouldn't call it the most developed.

No.
Suck a bag of dicks, MuhKekDonian

Would pic related be a good approximationt. Taken from a nightclub in Zagreb

Mountain kike Janez, reporting in.
How are you doing, neighbors?

>purgere/hercegovce i Zagreb ne treba sravniti termobaričnim naoružanjem
Usput budi rečeno,Dalmatinci su većinom štokavci i pričaju iznimno pravilno za razliku od zagrepčana visokih čela koji nisu sposobni pogoditi naglasak na dvosložnoj riječi.
Evo što se dogodi kad percepciju o regiji stvoriš gledajući Velo Misto.Degeneriče.

Who the fuck are you tho

>MUH JASENOVAC

seriously when will you stop crying about this shit. it was pumped by communist regime and now you use it for you nationalist tendencies

serbian cunt

Damn China, you used to be friends with homeboy. What happened?

>deset minuta se znojio nad pravopisom da ovo napise
>implicira da tovari nisu nepismeni

buraz daj se skuliraj

t. cucks

That's because you speak Serbian. I heard Croatia has nice roads. Our roads fucking suck ass.

Yes, but remember, the more pretty they are, the more demanding they are. Just tell them random stories about your glorious country.

And before some of my countrymen accuse me of betryal because I'm telling you about banging our girls, we fuck boatloads of american women during the summer, so this is a friendly gesture.

štokavski is officially grammaticaly proper language of croatia and it has the less influence from german, italian or turkish

Your country is our rightful clay, you balkan scum.

Well your infrastructure was payed for by our tax money so

You don't seem to grasp the difference between a dialect and the gramatically correct language.

>demanding
>tips fedora

no they arent. i fuck them on a proper basis every time i come in croatia and they seem pretty liberal

wat

Well it's not like I'm a spic, kike or nigger. I'm just another white man looking to bang some foreign broads. Maybe I'll entertain them with my Afghanistan stories

>trebalo mi je više od 2 minute za post
Jasno mi je da je tebi nezamislivo pisati ispravno bez konstantnog spellcheckinga.

>tovari su nepismeni
>buraz daj se skuliraj
Ubij se sine.

>ponosi se svojim purgerskim porijeklom i familijom koja je ostavila lopate i svinje na selima i nakon 1945-e došla u grad
>hercegovci nisu iscuckali "purgere"
Vi ste najniža kasta u Hrvatskoj,možda gori i od Riječana.

suck it Ante

The more liberal the sluttier.

>so mad
Zakaj druže?

I wish I was named after the greatest leader of our people.

The culture in balkan countrys is only strong low iq men join the police force and its okay them to not take their job seriously and abuse their power and act like they own the towns/cities they police in.

Opet ti Štern.

and here we see a Hercegovac monkey. go to Bosnia and dont touch Croatia please you square headed nigger

It's still easier for you gastarbeiter niggers, much easier than for an american. You tell them you live and work in Germany and their panties go down on their own.

Yeah, seems like you have enough material.

Yeah, exactly.

Oh shit...

Novi Sad used to be a nice city. Now the hercegovna and krajisnik scum have taken over with their shit tier cheap architecture, shit tier cafes and shit tier business in general (junkyards, wood chopping services, trucking ceramic tiling etc) basically if it makes a lot of noise and is obnoxious enough, they'll do it.

They arrest those people, police presence is not a thing in these parts, I remember being terrified at how much police there is in germany. they're fucking everywhere making you self conscious

you are the lowest, praising traitor of our nation

u seaniggers, you have way too much sea anways