HAPPENING - MACHETE ATTACK IN REUTLINGEN GERMANY

BREAKING NEWS:
MACHETE ATTACK IN REUTLINGEN, GERMANY

>man attacking random pedestrians with a machete
>at least 1 dead, several heavily injured
>police apprehended the culprit

GER LINKS:
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/eil-mann-greift-menschen-in-reutlingen-mit-machete-an-eine-tote-1.3093164
blick.ch/incoming/ein-toter-zwei-verletzte-mann-rennt-mit-machete-durch-reutlingen-d-id5302009.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/reutlingen-mann-greift-menschen-mit-machete-an-14355784.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36879196
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.reutlingen-macheten-angriff-eine-tote-zwei-verletzte.3f0c9431-da4e-4fb9-97e8-f0aed507cefb.html
n-tv.de/panorama/Mann-toetet-Frau-mit-Machete-article18265451.html
blick.ch/news/ausland/ein-toter-zwei-verletzte-mann-rennt-mit-machete-durch-reutlingen-d-id5302009.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

attack happened near shopping center "Kaufhof"

That one lone wolf.

the body of the dead victim got covered

was it a right wing ultra nationalist racist white supremacist from iran?

good for you

good for germany

good for the world

That cop is so fired for not covering the face of the muslim.

syrian refugee?

Our Lord Kek knows no rest..

>PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE HIM

Kek sees your doubles, praise him.

Come on guys this is not a happening at all. Stabs happen all the time everywhere.

>Perpetrator is a 21 year old syrian refugee
>Chopping people to death with a machete in germoney

>Implying this isnt a happening that will fuel the upcoming race war

Fuck off! Germany was literally crime free before immigrants started coming in. You could lose a 100 DM bill on the streets and nobody would steal it. Murder was unheard of!

Praise KEK

>dem' dubs

HAIL KEK!

there is something seriously wrong with you

Big time immigration started in the 1960s. However, recent crime statistics (PKS 2013-2015) support your claim.

t. lawfag

SHE WAS PREGNANT

D
E
D

and PREGNANT

Why is this allowed

Best case scenario: She didn't know the guy at all, was a random german woman who got killed

Other scenarios: She either fucked the guy or wanted to leave him

witnessed and worshiped. why did it take us so long to praise kek? we were distracted by feel and zoz. doesnt matter now. Kek provides, may the habbening increase tenfold

What was the reason for attack? Pork Donner?

Bravo, Germany. Bravo.

Germany getting enriched by the diversity of sandnigger.

Mama Merkel did a bang up job cucking the whole of Europe.

>Electing women, ever

Lets see the new levels of indoctrination talk out of this one.

you almost got dubs yourself my friend

lets see if i can make things right

Recommend reading Combat Lifesaver Course - Student self-study

3 Attacks within week. All 3 muslims, even if the say it wasn't "islamic terrorism".

This is great.

Apparently the woman was pregnant, maybe it was an honorkilling. Witnesses say there was a verbal altercation before the attack happend

press F to pay respects to germany

It wasn't a machete, it was a kebab knife, you know the one they cut the meat from the spinning thing.

So two deaths?
Life begins at conception, right Sup Forums?

I was just going to spend all day in bed, playing stupid games on my phone. Then me meme sense tingled. So I get on internet to find that the Religion of Pace struck again in Europe.

strawpoll:What will it take for Europe/USA to rise and BTFO all who dare assault our western values?

>9/11 level habbening

>nothing, we already are DEUS VULT

>nothing, the cucking is complete

>other

Hang this sandnigger

If you want to know how Germany would be looking if they never let any turks or slavs into the country, look at Japan. People can literally keep their gloves, umbrella and jackets in their bicycle baskets and when they go on toilet in a restaurant they let their molbile phones on their tablke to let other people know someone is sitting there. That is what happens if you keep the majority of people from the same culture. Most crimes committed in Japan are fucking Chinese.

thats a pretty big kebab then

In the US people get charged for both lives.

You would know this if you were old enough to remember Scott Peterson.

>"we already have crime, so let's import more criminals!"

This is genuinely how apologists think.

>hitler
>destroying europe

>Turkmany
no one cares about third world countries. Sage

literally remove kebabs lmao

>other

I dunno man I'm starting to have a hard time that anyone over there no matter how deluded thinks integration even exists let alone enough to hitch a bankable longterm future on it.

Nice flanking maneuvre, lefrouvge.

Let's keep it at viable fetus that has a brain.

He was the worst thing to happen to white/European nationalism.

If you are going to be ambitious, you need to win.

trubs confirm truth

god i hope he is legit

That's fucking depressing man
Normally I find happenings funny and exciting, but a pregnant woman butchered in the street is just sad

how many rapefugees are still making their way to Germany?? I heard a shit ton are coming now since of the attempted Turkey coup.

this

if he had been nicer to jews and scuttled Barbarossa we would all be spreken ze deutsch

LMAOOOOOOOO DEAD GERMAN CHILDREN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
TOP KEK

> He gets off because she sniffed a flower and sniffing a flower is forbidden and he went into a blind rage.

boppity boopity you indebted fucking faggot

She worked at a Kebap shop, so she was probably a turk or a kurd. Still a bummer

From reddit:
So if he's a Syrian refugee seeking asylum and he's already known to police for previous crimes, then he is a criminal. Why not just deport him already instead of waiting for him to do some shit like this and then blame Syrian refugees or Muslims?

Is that Anthony Cumia?

when is fullmoon again? we need some Gutmenschen switching

Of course its sad guys, but think of how this will play in the media

A PREGNANT WOMAN BUTCHERD IN GERMAN STREETS BY A RAPEFUGEE

This is gold

Dude they can't even finish the indoctrination talk before they are starting another indoctrination talk anymore. This is why the modern leftist is the dumbest creature to ever walk the earth.

Wow that is one TANNED german

Please stay safe, Germany. Memes are only funny on the internet.

>Nova news just said 'nothing implies this to be a terrorist act' a few minutes ago
>mfw dad comments "at least the communists were better at lying than this"

Don't you watch Angry Foreigner?

They can't deport them. They cry about how they will face death if they go back home. They'll claim they converted to Christianity and will face extra persecution.

This has to do with our retarded fucking laws.

You can't be deported aslong there is still an open case against you, and our courts take up to 2 years to get to your case if you don't commit a serious offense like gravly injuring somebody.

Thats why all those fucking niggers dealing drugs can never be deported, as soon as their number is up they just get caught with some cocain , get a case number and are good for another 2 years.

OUR LAWS ARE NOT ENFORCED. THERE ARE ATLEAST 1 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALY. AT LEAST

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36879196
>involved in precious incidents
Why wasn't he kicked out/put into jail? Is Germany really that cucked that you don't imprison people for assault if they're not white?

Glorious.

Awaken Europe.

Dude, lol, no it won't.

I'm loving this enrichment the EU is getting.

We tried to warn you about the dindus. You didn't listen, and it's illegal for you to effectively defend yourself.

You deserve this.

i just fucking hate that it has come to this. why cant we just agree that we are better than them? fucking jews.

This is what Sup Forums does to people

Those need to change to hours since.

It already is my friend.

Murdering someone is pretty much gravely injuring them senpai.

Sauce?

I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore.

yeah, blame the internet, leaf. couldn't possibly be habbening overdose.

Anyone /reutlingen/ here? I hope Udo is okay :(

they didnt stand up and demand no islam
now they get islam
what can u say ?

The killed pregnant woman was polish.

stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.reutlingen-macheten-angriff-eine-tote-zwei-verletzte.3f0c9431-da4e-4fb9-97e8-f0aed507cefb.html

dead woman was polish
lel 3 happening in germany and no germans dead

it seems that she was a polish woman.
inb4 polish death squads...

and this is exactly what they want, its going to get to a stage where you get stabbing reports on the TV scrolling by next the footie score

Ok

> checks his watch

I'm going to take a four hour nap until the German government says that in response to this attack, Islamic sensitivity classes will be mandated in colleges around Germany.

n-tv.de/panorama/Mann-toetet-Frau-mit-Machete-article18265451.html

blick.ch/news/ausland/ein-toter-zwei-verletzte-mann-rennt-mit-machete-durch-reutlingen-d-id5302009.html

Both mention she was pregnant

They're already spinning the "it wasn't related to islamic terrorism" narrative#

We're cucked bro

She was also pregnant.

Very sad.

Wow when are they going to arrest the driver of the car? He didn't have to try to kill the attacker, he could have just ran over his leg or pinned him up against the wall. Sick of seeing innocents almost die because whoever is apprehending them uses way too much force against them. Should have been arrested for attempted murder imo.

'The motivation is not clear.
There are no indications of terror'
I'm sure he was just upset about all the raging racism in germany.

This is literally what Germania would be like

> pregnant woman was polish
> woman was polish
> was polish
> polish

Houston we have a problem.

Nice try, toothpaste. You had one job.

F
living about half an hour away, it's getting real

Victim was a polish migrant

First the chinese victims on that train
Then Kebab victims in Munich