Being a kitty fag

>being a kitty fag
No self respecting teenager would call herself kitty. Kitty fags all think kitty would date them but guess what? She was into Colossus cause he was /fit/ as fuck. You would have been Doug or that kid who Kitty fucking tells to go kill himself because he said part of a mutant joke. That's right Kitty got a mutant to kill himself because she thought he was a loser. Kitty also lost her virginity at like 15 to a guy in his mid 30s. Kitty is also the most popular choice for jews and cucks like Rukkas and Bendis. Can you name a single Peter that Kitty hasn't sucked?

Only plebs like Kitty, Jean, or Armor. True Patricians like Jubilee, Pixie, and Domino

>Kitty
>Shadowcat
Fuck, I just got it.

She also came up with it to be super edgy. She was sprite and Arial first. Then after her mini where she became a ninja she decided as an edgy 13 year old ninja to take the cringe name "shadowcat" to match her edgy ninja with her name

When was the last time Jean went by Marvel Girl in a show?

user, why do you gotta be so cruel to us Dougs? What did we ever do to you?

It was a different time.

Even in the Archer cartoon they make fun of Cypher for being the gayest mutant

JUST BECAUSE HIS NAME IS DOUG DOESN'T MEAN HE'S THE WORST

In marvel is Peter the cool guy name and Doug the loser name?

Also kitty is going to get BLACKED

>Also kitty is going to get BLACKED
Miles x Kitty Pryde?

I'm shocked bendis hasn't done it already

Doug would be just the best lay though. The same way his powers let him "read" a fight he could interpret and anticipate his partner's responses and play her like a finely tuned musical instrument

true story: i date a Kitty for a week in highschool

>Kitty also lost her virginity at like 15 to a guy in his mid 30s

Kitty's secondary mutation is ageing twice as fast as everybody else, so that she's literally - not just physically - almost thirty while Jubilee is almost seventeen

Kitty got her master's degree aged 25 in a book that finished over 15 years ago

Doug, get out of here.

>Kitty only does it with him if he has the mask on
>this fuels even more of Mile moping about not being as good as Peter

It's like pottery

GET THIS REDDIT SHIT OFF MY BOARD

MODS DO SOMETHING FOR CHRIST SAKE

Fuck you

>True Patricians like Jubilee, Pixie, and Domino
I was going to say something, but I can't discuss that logic

everything in this post is wrong except the Bendis and Rucka part.

Sounds like you're butthurt user, did Kitty hurt your favorite carácter? were you projecting too hard when she did?

Your brain doesn't brain so good.

>Kitty also lost her virginity at like 15 to a guy in his mid 30s
Thanks Ellis.