youtube.com/watch?v=f6DdbgaGf_4
youtube.com/watch?v=9rW60Z8eL38&t=7334s
youtube.com/watch?v=cKRa06hP6vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That dog is probably dead by now.

First for JUST

NOOO, IT WAS MY TURN, MINE!

This is now the Jackie’s coffee table edition

>Davies remembers “worrying for months - months!- about Jackie’s coffee table.” When the Nestene Consciousness-controlled dummy arm is causing havoc in Jackie’s front room, Rose and the Doctor crash into the glass-topped coffee table in the struggle to release Rose from its grip. The table breaks, but does Jackie ever mention it again? No.
>”It really bothered me,” writes Davies “If a woman like Jackie stepped out of her bedroom to find her coffee table in pieces, she would never stop banging on about it. […] I went through all sorts of options (when Jackie is late-night shopping later on, should she say that she’s after a new coffee table? No, really?!), before I learnt to simply let go. […] Move on! Leave the wreckage behind you! And I never stopped doing that.”

Did she have a new one in the Slitheen 2-parter?

That bothered me too

New new k9 is CATS

>it's been 7 years and RTD still hasn't come back to guest write an ep

it's never happening is it ladz? do we think moff will be the same, or will he pop back occasionally? after all, his standalone eps under RTD were consistently great

If you were Elton in Love and Monsters, would you succumb to Jackie's seduction?

I think Moff will return, but not after Chibnall, after whoever's next instead. If not, I imagine he'll eventually do a Big Finish story since he likes the company and will itch to do more Doctor Who eventually. Plus he likes creative constraints like that (he wrote "Listen" as cheap as possible to "prove he could still write", "Heaven Sent" as basically a one-hander, etc.), no visuals.

Moff ran out of ideas long ago.

>tfw Oxygen has a surprise 'Utopia' style ending and you know what it is but don't want to spoil it

>tfw Extremis has one too

if you do spoil it, please do so under spoiler tags, it's really annoying when people don't

>you

Copy-user is gone, user. It's only me and you, pretending to be me. We're the only two left. And no-one else. REGENERATE!!!

Won't post it. Pretty sure it's been posted before though

>tfw Oxygen has a surprise 'Utopia' style ending
please don't make this comparison, you're just setting people up for guaranteed disappointment

the end of utopia is the most hype moment in who history

This is the biggest unresolved plot in Who history. Will Chibnall bring RTD back so he can finally wrap this storyline up?

>he wrote "Listen" as cheap as possible to "prove he could still write"
poor lad

oh shit, copy-user was in the vault!

He proved he was still shite.

youtube.com/watch?v=GShuQNhJCJE

siwwy david

>people don't like Listen now

seriously? it's one of the only genuinely kino episodes since series 5

it's a day/who/ meme, just ignore it

S5 doesn't have any kino episodes, only fun ones

It's alright, but it's nowhere near the quality of any of Moffat's RTD-era episodes. That's why it's sad that it was him trying to prove he can still write.

You're not in the minority though, most people here love Listen. Really upsets them if you criticise it at all.

Listen is CATS

>CATS
What does that stand for then?

How much of S3 did they give away? I can't put my mind back to it but I suppose it's easier to hide than Daleks and Simms return.

3 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 2 >>>> 7A > 9 > 8 >>>> 6 > 7B

We all change, when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you’ve got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

I will not forget one line of this.

Not one day.

I swear.

I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

Cringeworthy And Totally Shit

>capaldi era below 7A

Doctor Jew

> 9 > 5 > 8 > 6 > 7
objective moffat era ranking

>there will never be a one off character this ill-conceived again
>there will never be an episode this poorly written again

See m8s, it's not all bad!

first episode of s10 is based, the doctor is redpilling the cuck

you're never going to blend in if you keep using non-/who/ reaction images, boardie

>9 > 5

you don't really think this, no-one really thinks this

>River Song will never come back again full stop

Do you mean Mysterio? I can't think of any such moments in The Pilot.

>you're

im watching it right now, in the beginning look how he is mocking him for raising another man's children while the girl goes out to get laid by others.

9 > 8 > 1 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 7

That whole arc was sloppy, and it will never be this.

bigfinish.com/news/v/the-paul-spragg-memorial-doctor-who-short-trip
So who's gonna try their hand at writing a Short Trip for BF?

>it's his Mom

usually I say "5 = 9" because I know the nostalgia for S5 is so strong here that putting any other series first is deemed unacceptable, but I'm over sparing your feelings

Okay, need your help guise. I'm writing this episode where the Doctor keeps dying in an adventure, it's like a die and retry thingy in games. He dies, the timeline gets aborted and he goes back to the start of the adventure then comes back where he died but survives, then progresses a bit but dies, rince and repeat, except he never remembers he died. Bill and Nardole though, must always experience the Doctor's numerous deaths as they guide him through there. Turns out it's Missy who's been fabricating those fake adventures. Now the dilemma is: should I make the Doctor trapped inside some miniscope? Or would timelines getting aborted in the real universe not cause any harm?

5 is a meme opinion
It contrasted S4 so much to the point that people heralded it as the best shit ever, but more than half of the series is forgettable shit and the series peaked in the first episode

Why was RTD era so much better at making you care about one off side characters?

Nancy, Lynda with a Y, Mrs Moore, the entire crew from The Impossible Planet, Reinette, Joan, Adelaide...

Name one (1) memorable mook from the Moffat era

I legitimately want this painting to be explored.

Nevermind, just wrote a satisfying explanation.

Thanks for posting this, I wasn't sure if they'd do it this year. I submitted one last time so I'll try that one again, and if I can come up with a new one and I'll submit that too.

rigsy
I remember him because he was in 2 episodes

Because all of them were killed or committed suicide. There is no real skill to that.

>that bit in the lodger where amy sees a silence

youtube.com/watch?v=A2E7KiFsKz8

has this ever been officially acknowledged/ explained? because it's so weirdly shot & acted that I can't see any other explanation, but I also don't get why one would be on board the tardis...

joan, nancy and half the satan pit guys lived

It's the one that blew up the TARDIS in the finale perhaps

Daily reminder this is 13

Reminder an alien race can blow up a TARDIS and it destroys the entire universe.

Why did they do it anyway as they knew the doctors death?

Reminder nothing of this arc makes any sense at all.

you can't seriously believe this. even if she isn't in this series there is zero chance she won't feature in the christmas special

will the next doctor really be a "person"of colour that also happens to be a female?

Dinosaurs on a Spaceship did nothing wrong

John Simm more like Johm Rimm

>The story should not have been published anywhere before, nor should the entry have been submitted before
>nor should the entry have been submitted before
Oh damn, nevermind I guess.

It's a bit weird you can enter as many stories as you like but can't submit any repeats. Maybe I'll do it anyway and hope they don't notice.

If she does it'll be in a Rose "casual 2 minute meeting" kind of way. Husbands means he won't properly meet her again in his future.

They don't want to read the same shit twice. Sensible.

He will die alongside her in the library.

"Wake up every morning in the TARDIS wondering if today is the day. Will it be quick and final or slow and, well, without end? Will someone have the good sense to kill my brain, or will I regenerate?"

Go. Away.

>tfw every single title sequence/ theme music since the revival has been progressively worse than the last one

what's up with this? the current one looks like some cheesy 80s effects

youtube.com/watch?v=z75qvDtbxjQ

GOAT

The only good idea I have has gradually morphed in The Natural History of Fear 2.0

Everyone I've seen loves the Capaldi intro.

I think it's fucking awful. The CGI is worse than in McCoy's intro, the music is shit, and the name text looks like it was done in Windows Movie Maker.

Good morning, user. I hope your day is going well so far.

Best theme incoming;
youtube.com/watch?v=f6DdbgaGf_4

You click the numbers to reply to someone, boardie.

this was the only good thing about the movie

>incoming "le mcgann was good, it was just the scripts" meme

no

RedLetterMedia's thoughts on Doctor Who.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rW60Z8eL38&t=7334s

Completely Acceptable, Totally Satisfactory.
Cool as Ten's shoes.
Choice Amusment; Tip-Top Show
Craig was just a Nick Cave fan.
The synths are GOAT, and the title sequence just matches the 80's synth style I guess.
Wouldnt mind a theremin themed one in the future, however getting over that sentiment as I typed it.
The real stars of the TV movie were Will Sasso and Eric Roberts.

Tom Rosenthal has been seen on the TARDIS set at the Doctor Who experience. Apparently filming a minisode with Russell T Davies, who was dressed as the Sixth Doctor, and Paul McGann.

That boardie meme is CATS

I don't hear anything about Doctor Who there

Really don't recall asking you anything, Cloister.

>tfw you unironically like torchwood s1

is /who/ ok with this?

a lot of the direction and writing is really amateurish, but i just can't help but love those characters

Go to 1:24:08

Better than s4

My apologies. I just wanted a (You) from you. Friends?

That's it.

I'm deleting the Wikia.

Barrowman's 1 min periscope/livestream of his garage sale was better than Torchwood: Miracle day desu.
The whole wikia?

Everything is better than season 4

Seriously, Miracle Day is one of the worst pieces of media be it TV or cinema that I have ever sat through to the end. Utter shit. I still can't believe that is RTD's last contribution to the Whoniverse

And nothing of value was lost

Okay but the morgue scene is fucking hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=cKRa06hP6vc
>"Oh my god. GOD NO."

Well he's involved in Aliens Among Us so he still has his hands in Doctor Who in a way.

True.

Neonvisual? Is that you?

Have to be honest. If people didn't speculate about cliffhanger in the end of Oxygen, I wouldn't be very hyped.
What I'm seeing from the previews - mediocre base under siege with zombies, probably going to be resolved with screwdriver and one button pressing.

Make sure to sneak in /who/ memes

pretty similar to how I feel. It's Mathieson so it'll probably be good, but I don't see it being very interesting