DESTINY IS ALL

>DESTINY IS ALL

What did he mean by this?

I AM OOTHRED, SON OF OOTHRED

Who gives a shit, fast forward all his scenes.

BEBBANBURG

*blocks your path*

when will vikingshit die off?

This is vikingkino.

Why doesn't he have two swords on his back?

Someone get this commoner out of the Witan

MUH DESTINY
MUH BEBBANBURG

If I bring some friends, will you call it in?

>season revolves around men throwing away their lives for a disobedient wife who cucks her husband
I love this show.

HOW IS THIS SHIT STILL HAPENNING

THIRTEEN
Sorry, wrong thread.

BEST CHARACTER COMING THROUGH FAGGOTS

Meme character that appeals to plastic paddies

kill yourself lad

Take us to Bebbanburg. I'll call it in.

>he doesn't serve his lord with unwavering loyalty

Fag

Bigg guy.

i said this was the best viking show last year, no one believed me

Well you were right user.

būian mann
>words rearrange
big guy

how many other Viking shows are there?

Vikings has been shit every since Applestand died.

Really enjoyed this season. The pace is so fast compared to the books, but it still works.

>I AM UHTRED SON OF UHTRED

Why doesn't he just say Uhtred, Jr. or Uhtred II?

why are his wives/gfs so qt

Marathoned S1 and now halfway through S2. This is the show I was hoping Vikings would be.

Also, Mildrith a qt. Religious hang-ups and all.

no spoilers plz, but what is the worst thing the show has done in comparison to the books? how many books?

Shooped.

s2 ending so far is the worst. It still worked on TV, but fucked the development of another character. So we'll see how that's handled.

no one has cheated or been sent to death?

>fucked the development of another character.
Aethelwold or whatever? Alfred's bastard son?
I had hoped my man Odda named the guy his heir just to piss Alfred off. Guess I'll have to find the books PDF or something.

Lord takes out army because king was being retarded. Works out for the best and if he didnt do that Utred probably would have been fucked.
Hes a traitor
Why is Alfred the worst king ever

m-muh feudalism (as if the king's power isn't literally absolute)

Mildred or Gisela?

This. The show is good but he is more of a mary sure than the chick from TFA.

>Erik and qt Aethelfled didn't get to live happily ever after and cuck her faggot husband

did anyone else feel bad?

captcha: murcia 3200

So when will Uhtred actually go back to his Bebbanburg he's always going on about?

Not anytime soon I guess, next season will be about Aethelcuck fucking Mercia up, the danes reeling back from their loss and having internal strife with a leader finaly emerging at the final episode. Alfred with have trouble with the lesser Wessex nobles since throwing Odda in jail/Odda an hero'ing. He'll suffer a stroke either yelling at Uthred/Aethelcuck or from having visions of Odda.

Uthred will do Uthred things, fucking it up for everyone else and being a mary-sue. Might see Gisela's brother, king what's his face, derping around and getting captured again.

>m-muh Bebbanburg
>he never goes there for fifty years

Gisela, without blinking.

>Uthred will do Uthred things, fucking it up for everyone else and being a mary-sue.
Uthred "killing priests as a past time" son of Uthred will strike again next season, and the one after.

Will Alfred still keep doubting Uhtred after he saved his daughter and Wessex in one stroke? I would think not but he distrusted Uhtred after he saved Alfred's family and guarded them when they had no one else.

Why is Alfred so ungrateful?

I thought about this when i saw the scene. I'm glad that i wasn't alone

husband is a faggot and should be fed to pigs

i love the uthred son of uthred thing
you guys would miss it if it stopped

Character tier

The one true king, King Aethelwold
Beocca
Gisela
Clappa
Aethelfled
Uhtred
Thyra
shit
Alfred
Aethelred
Aethelred's faggot commander

this season is better than last season. besides the dumb romance between the priest and his sister but atleast it doesn't take any screentime but her endless screeching gives me aids

Forgot to put Odda before Beocca

Mildred a cute

Gisela is fine too

tell me, why do they wear eyeliners?

>and they killed off the best side character again

fuck this show

Next season Aethelcuck will have his commander try to dick Aethelflaed so he can divorce her.
>Bro, I need you to cuck me so I can divorce my wife and tell her father to go fuck himself.
Only for Uthred to prevent the cuckening, and doing it a few years later.

>just fine

Clappa best dane

Erik? Clappa? Odda?

Which one mang

cause he worth it nigga

within the first 5 minutes of the next ep uhtred son of uhtred of bangingburg will find another 5 kino companion party members to join him for the season

he's a saxon isnt he

why is this show so comfy and fun despite the fact it's not very good at times

good lols

Clappa

last season was Aelfric

they fucking better
Uthred's lads are the best part of the how
why can't we have more of that ?

>Though the ale they brew here is weak upon the orders of Alfred
>Are you joking, lord ? ---- What that's true ?
>It is, yes [chuckles]

fucking Odda the based

F

F

at least next season will probably start a few years later, and we wont have to see him die

f

F

>helped save Wessex
>will forever be known as a traitor

Why is Alfred such a shit heel?

He died in the final moment of the last episode, there's gonna be timeskip for sure as Alfred's son leads the armies while Alfred is bedridden. Alfred will die in episode 6 or so and Aetelwold in 8.

>For Wessex, Odda?
>No, for England.

How do you know this?

oh yeah I forgot about the scene with him getting the knife. are you just assuming that from the books?

That's roughly what happens in book 5 and 6. More 6 than 5 but if season one took book 1&2 and season two book 3&4 we can be sure that season three will be 5&6.

Gisela dies in book 5 and Uthred fucks Aethelflaed some times after.

Because lineage means a lot more back in that day than it does today.

>Gisela dies in book 5
;_; But I like her
>Uthred fucks Aethelflaed some times after.
Well I suppose she's alright. How does Alfred react?

>being this much of a spoilerfag

>best character dies unceremoniously off screen after a small shield wall exchange

still mad

Pretty salty, he tried to have Aldhem fucks her so he could divorce her. Only to have Uthred kills the guy and reveal the plot to Alfred. Years after Uthred cucks him and Alfred gives no fuck as he's too busy dying.

Would you believe that I didn't even know the rough plot of the books before making that post? I went to Wikipedia and saw that the plot was slightly different than what I've envisioned.

which character are you on about?

best character

if you were a decent person you'd know who I'm talking about.

>tfw this was the only good show airing now and it's over

what do we watch every week now? I was going to do american gods but it's shit

The Leftovers and Fargo are still airing you pleb

I tried getting into the leftovers after this finished, but it was too pleb

>I tried getting into the leftovers after this finished, but I was too pleb
Can tell

i cant remember any character dying offscreen after a shieldwall scene, stop being a faggot and just say who it is

this is vikings getting their shit pushed in, saxon greatness

Finan the Agile is great you cunt, you'll never have a loyal slavery brother who sticks with you in all decisions

>becomes slave for a year
>no lasting effects
>mentioned 2 more times after that episode
>only problem is some minor character died and uhtty was sad for 5 minutes

yeah what a great show. MC is totally not a mary sue...

What will happen with Alfred's cowardly bastard?

Osfeth's, in the battle of london that they skipped, he jumps down from the gates to fight Sygfried and wounds him, buying time for the shield wall or something.

The show is pretty much the same as the books save for some adaptions to the new media

Osferth is still alive though

I really loved season 1 of leftovers and watched it before Sup Forums was even talking about it

season 2 was pretty good but felt a little lack luster

took a break then started watching season 3 a few days ago and I just could barely even get into it, maybe even considering dropping it, its the same slack jawed shots of the cast after 5 minutes of straight constant cuts of all of them crying emotionally and walking a lonely long path in the middle of the night while they have flashbacks of their morality, its become cliche, almost anime-like in its usage of its running time, with an added topping of wannabe lost random trippy side plots

convince me its good bro

F

F

would've made for a great season with him been a galley slave for 8 episodes

Alfred doesn't care either because she essentially did what was her duty in further uniting Mercia and Wessex

>brainlet doesn't understand nuance

yeah, nice retort user. you really showed me!

hey come on now, alfred is far from heartless, I'm sure he probably loves his daughter, although I haven't read the books.