ITT: We trigger the Amerigoblin

ITT: We trigger the Amerigoblin

Why would that trigger me?

>West Germany

Delet right fucking now you bitch

wow
Just put those damn guns in jail already, we can't let pistols roam around in the streets

Doesn't everyone in Switzerland have a gun?

24% have a gun. their gun laws are stricter than the us despite what the us republicans make it out to be.

Most of those deaths are black people killing black people so I don't really care desu

Actually most are suicides iirc

>America is objectively the best country in the world derb derb

hello hans

>WHERE MY FREEDUMZ AT

You tell em, Germany. You're definitely white.

I have never met anyone that actually said this, where do you guys keep finding fatniks from?

fat

yeah

Falkland Islands

People who reply to every post should be hanged.

t. Falkland Islands

People get what they deserve. Remember that bitch in SF who got shot by an illegal immigrant? Well he was recently acquitted! It is poetic justice that people who welcome illegal immigrants into the country reap what they sow.

I think everyone receives training to use and is able to own one, doesn't mean everyone feels the need to actually own guns.

California best state

yeah, fucking guns man, they fire themselves, shame there's nobody to blame!

kek

the only reason our gun crime is so high is because of niggers and latinos in the inner cities

eurocucks think they can trigger americans when they can't even buy modern guns without having to prove their IQ is 1000

t. irish
niggers and latinos are still americans

2500 of which were justifiable homicides (i.e. cases of self defense with a firearm), 6000-7000 of which were gangbangers killing eachother using illegal firearms and an odd thousand murders anybody cares about.

I´m triggered by your ignorance.

that's what you say about everything!

We wuz white and shit

A license to obtain and store a firearm in a European country requires a certain amount of money and willingness to fill out paperwork. There is no IQ-testing involved in the process - yet.

I wouldn't mind some IQ -testing. Retards have no right to handle firearms.

A western democracy doesn´t run on meritocracy. Applying your logic in a general sense would - among other things - remove the right to vote, reinstate the "oppikoulu/kansakoulu"-divide, and abolish the right to express oneself freely.

PS. Halfwits handle firearms on a daily basis in the military. I don´t suppose a person with your political disposition would approve of abolishing conscription, though. As such, how would you fix this issue?

The promise to let retards handle guns is a pillar of any republicans election campaign.

Supporting the continuing existence of an armed and vigilant populace is not a sign of retardation, user. Without the enlightenment ideals of the Constitution, America wouldn´t have climbed to the top of the food chain, and you most certainly wouldn´t currently be allowed the privilege to spread your ignorance on a cambodian fishing enthusiast forum.

A man who willingly disarms himself to live at the mercy of the state is either a religious nut, a conventional nut or an idiot. It takes but one book on world history to understand the savage nature of man and the need for arms to fend off the most savage of men.

>West Germany
Just how old is this pic anyway?

I can tell you this much. Of those 10,728 people, I bet at least 10,500 were niggers getting shot by other niggers in Watts and Compton.

Why do Americans feel they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon?

well to be fair its all because of your cunt this happened in the first place

IDK, but it was Obama's ATF that legalized bump stocks.

It's clearly at least 30 years old and probably dates from the crack epidemic days. Ten thousand annual firearm deaths in a country of 300 million is a drop of water in a bucket especially since most of the people being shot were inner city gangbangers.

>tactical
>strategic
you forgot operational

>Countries with no guns have lower gun violence numbers than countries with guns!
>not using per capita
>including suicide deaths

Genius!

>South American cunts
>criminals butcher each other nonstop
>normies dgaf--let them kill each other, nothing of value was lost anyway
>this cunt
>thousands of bleeding heart liberals crying over Dequan being outlined in chalk because he forgot to pay his dealer
The downside of living in a First World country.

In Switzerland guns are legal too
hmm

The recent EU laws changed many things for Swiss gun ownership

Why can't americans stop shooting themselves?
Will you an hero next?

>West Germany
>this is how long libcucks have been waiting to ban guns
lmao leftist limpwristed cucks

America is far from the highest suicide rate please be fair

I don't care if people die

Americans are masters of triggering, its in all our schools.

> his nightmare world involves proving is IQ

Interesting

>Suicide rate by country in 2015 (WHO)

>23. Belgium
>48. United States

Are you okay, man? Need a listening ear? I don't want you to hurt yourself.