/got/ thread

A Dream of Spring Edition

Previous thread
ADOS release date & number of pages.

0/0/0 and 0

Twow won't come out either. Grrm has completely given up and is happy spending all his free time whoring himself out.

He'd rather work on 2 of the 4 spinoffs for HBO

1 book = 1 money.

Why would you write any book when you already have 2 moneys?

Would you give her the floppy trout, /got/?

Whom would win : Ser Gregor Clegane, or 5 (five) Russians from BOTN?

Will a Dream of Spring be the title of a season seven episode (likely finale like TWOW) or a season eight episode (seems appropriate for the premiere title)?
I mean we know it won't be a published book.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Though George RR Martin did have minor roles in screenwriting (a notoriously underappreciated and underpaid job for the amount of work), that probably paid the bills. He never was really rich or successful until GoT hit it big which made the books extremly hot sellers (when before few had heard of them).

Seeing as how he's an old fat man likely in poor health (seriously how many 300+lbs men even make it to 68), I think he's just enjoying his millions and writing very sparingly.

There's been about 3 chapters worth of material leaked to show that he's actually working on it BUT all 3 chapters were material that was cut from the last book due to editing and length constraints.

I used to say he'd die before he finished his series.... now I even have my doubts that he'll get out one more book. That fucking book is now about 5 years behind schedule and the only material we know for sure he had done came from cut material from the last book.

He's not trying anymore.... and though I can understand where he's coming from, it sucks for the fans.

He's in a difficult situation now that the show has surpassed the events of the books. If his version of the GoT ending is inferior to the show's ending, he'll get shit on. And if the same stuff happens, he'll get shit on for ripping off the show.

I don't think he has any intent on finishing. I bet he hasn't even sat down to write in 5 years.

Success sometimes saps the creative impulses right out of someone....

D E A D

GRRM will release TWOW in 2018 & ADOS will be released on 2023.

I swear it, no joking

Anyway...

Next thread: House Bolton

Based Roose liked them thicc

Well, only because was offered a dowry that was his wife's weight in gold.... so he deliberately picked the most obese single woman in that family to marry.

5d chess.

Were his actions justified?

His appearance indicates his work ethic, he'll be dead before the series ends

>ADOS release date & number of pages.
stop making me open the thread if you don't have anything
reeee

Walder looks so happy there. :3

As a man no
As a Lord yes

Friendly reminder that Roose Bolton did nothing wrong!

he's just glad to be outliving as many tullys as possible

He didn't drop Ramsay down a well

To be completely honest im not even sure if i have it in me to wade through ADOS when and if it finally appears. Ill probably just suffer through the tv-series and call it done, i very much doubt the fat fuck can write the likes of first 3 books anymore.

m gonna read all the kino bran chapters
ill just let /got/ fill me in on the rest of them

Season 8 episode. Maybe A Time for Wolves for the season 7 finale

One second, the priest is blessing their weapon for that extra damage against undead.

More liks 500 lbs chess.

Maisie

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Boltonposter

How does it feel to know that the fat fuck will probably die before TWOW is finished?

Cast her

Feels good knowing that we have someone even better to finish it.

>spunky peasant girl with a large ass

Some foreign whore.

>A Dream Of A Dream Of Spring

>large ass
rude

That's probably his plan, he knows he can never live up to the expectations so he's going to delay everything for as long as he can, and let Sanderson finish it once he's done living his rich as fuck life. Fans technically get closure regardless of quality, he gets to preserve his legacy.

>implyig that autist Preston or somebody else will finish the asoiaf books
How retard are you again, sperg autist

Who will be Gurm's Cristopher Tolkien?

>he thinks TWOW will be released

What did they mean by this?

>you will never give her a fresh stark creampie

>things that will never be released edition

>"When you play GRRM's A Game Of Thrones, you win or you die."

sansa loooks nice and drug-free there

Talisa is not for lewd

Did GRRM actually finished Winds of Winter or people just memeing?

That would be cool.
If Arya finds Nymeria in the same episode she kills the Freys that would be a good episode to have A Time for Wolves as the title.

Neil Gaiman.

WHY WON'T HE STOP EATING AND START WRITING

SNIFFFFF

Oh yes Khaleesi... quite pungent indeed...

>Game of thrones is literally just a mash of Dune and Wheel of time

Really makes you think

>BRRRAAAAAPPP~

>Preston
>Not a sell out

Sanderson doesn't even like asoiaf, though. He said he didn't read past A Game of Thrones. It won't be Sanderson that finishes it.

Question for the elite Game of Thrones theorist Preston Jacobs:

How many of the spinoffs will take place in the 1000 worlds universe? Who do you think they will get to play Tuf?

Does he like money though?

His religion would prevent him from writing it. He's not into violence, tits or worlds made of pussy

There are two teams, one in Spain and one in Ireland (I believe).

They shoot at the simultaneously, it's costly but saves a lot of time I imagine.

Maybe so, but I suspect he loves writing more. I don't think writing asoiaf would align well with his tastes or principles, despite the stacks of cash. Could have said "he hates asoiaf," given how he described the visceral reaction he had to it, but he was being diplomatic and polite to another writer.

because then you'd have 3 money.

Maario Naharis

> Preston shouldn't bring poor Carmine under his benevolent wing
>mirror Preston shouldn't spread to and consume all sources and manner of ASOIAF discourse LIKE THE INK AND BEAK OF THE KRAKEN

WW origins should never have been briefly showed whatever your mind makes up about their purpose is always going to be more interesting. As soon as it's told to you, they lose all mystery and intrigue, when I first started watching (I hadn't read the books at this point) I thought they were super interesting because they're the very first plot point and there is barely any information about them for two seasons. characters don't even get to say their full name without being interrupted and up until the end of season 2 we're sat there like "who the fuck are these guys?"
Then it's like

>lol the children made them 2 fite the men now they're evil haha

I loved the concept that the Night's Watch were the only ones who knew and that all the other houses didn't give enough of a shit to even send a raven with a response to their request, and now when we have a bastard who deserted the NW be declared King in Da Norf suddenly everyone agrees they exist for some reason

ALSO what bothers me is how the wights went from being spooky lumbering zombies to generic le skeletons who make wierd animals noises and are really easy to kill all of a sudden despite being established that fire is the only thing that stops them. When Old Nan tells Bran the story of the Long Night I always imagined castles and towns being besieged by a slow moving resilient menace using whatever weapons they picked up, lol no skellingtons

tl;dr

>mysterious background enemy becomes boring cartoon villain with too much exposition

I'm still confused on the differences between the show and the books. Are the White Walkers in the show the same as the Others/WW in the books? Are the Wights? Are the Others/WW in the show all supposed to be like the horned Nights King guy?

Others -> White Walkers
Wights -> Wights/Zombies
No, they're not supposed to look like that.

>no greatjon fighting frey fucking shits
>no qt dacey mormont getting an axe in the gut
>no smalljon racing for his sword
>no wendel manderly taking an arrow in the mouth

trash

So do you think we are going to see more Others/WW in the show that look more like the ice elf things that are described in the books?

Shitcan that blasphemy, son, you in the House of Harryhausen.

When will this thread transition to /wcg/ wild cards general like GRRM has?

When Wild Cards finally premieres. This is Sup Forums, not /lit/, no matter what bookcucks say

fuck no niqqa. why would we?

With all of his fat how much of GRRMs dick to you think is even visible?

Because user said the Others/WW aren't supposed to look like the NK in the show.

he hasn't seen it since the 70s.

10 inches.

>mfw the Mario naharis spammer doesn't even get replies anymore

SAD!

has television ever killed a book series before?

Inknbeak

>Wanting to finish another mans Book
cuck

If you want to discuss that shit, why not make a thread about it?

> Preston fucks his wife missionary with solid, constant eye contact and recites his fanfic about Sweetrobin, Secret Mirror Bran

>no greatjon
>no dacey
>no smalljon

absolutely disgusting

>No Talisa
2/10

>Did GRRM actually finished Winds of Winter
u 'avin a giggle, m8?

>books
>Talisa

Lads yesterday I asked for recommendations on YouTube channels about ASOIAF but no one replied.
I'm looking for high quality discussion and TVfaggotry to be kept a minimum
I love Preston, respect history of westeros, and even subscribed to red team review this week but I wanted more stuff to listen in the background while I work

Whatever do you mean? That I am a superior, intelligent book-reader instead of a mouth-breathing television viewer? Are you offended by my preference on seeing content designed from literature rather than motion pictures? Ugh, you vermin disgust me, God should never have invented the television!

Here's a recommendation: don't watch youtube videos.

> Prestonwife is a natural editor and she edits out all of the George Lucas

>>books

Where else you get in depht analysis?
I remember listening to WiC.net podcast back in the day and it was absolute shit

If someone went back in time to the early 90s and told gurm that GOT would take the rest of his life to complete and that he would never write anything else and that his writing would be overshadowed by a successful adaptation, but that it would make him rich, would he still write it?

Yes, especially back then.

Why are there Bolton sigils but no Tully sigils?

Also, where's Waldo?

artist here

which character(s) would you like to see (sfw) fanart of? Im guessing chars like dany and jon snow are overdone