That episode when Lincoln makes a cringe compilation staring his sisters

>that episode when Lincoln makes a cringe compilation staring his sisters
The Loud House thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1ST FOR LUAN IS BEST SISTER

am i the only one who really hates the oldest sister's design? her hair is horribly shaped.

Savino copied.

I don't know, it seems fine.

>that episode where Lucy captured all her sisters and jacked them up on candy so she could use their hyperactive blood sugar to power that drill so she could bore a hole straight into hell and unleash demons to run her global diet pill pyramid scheme
I can't believe Nick actually let that one air. Pretty ballsy of them.

Golly, I guess I should scream into my sister's face that she's an unoriginal hack next time I see her then given she obviously copied Hirsch's patented bangs.

>constantly goes into her brother's room and puts her hands on him
>let's him smell her sweaty vaginal secretions

Lynn really is best sister.

is there a link for newest episode?

"O-oniichan why?"
"Because you're a HACK!"

Everyone here is stupid. Everyone, except me.

Ayo where da MEGA's at?

who the fuck drinks milk with hot dogs?

(being polite saying it's milk)

No more MEGAs, Will.

Lynn is indeed the best!

YOU OWE ME

Oh, okay.

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

Nobody's been naked except the baby? No watchee.

I think it's a white person thing, damn chalkies and their ability to digest lactose.

Lincoln gets naked a few times.

I want a Lori being a good big sister episode. Preferably to Leni.

>tfw Lynn will never be your personal trainer

Just end it all now

She got out and replaced Lincoln's game the minute she broke it though, that's pretty good of her.

Yeah Lynn is best sister, but your fetish disgust me

Is this the talk back thread for this afternoon?

Sure why not.

Likely. It's going slow enough to last. Probably won't be much talkback though since it's not a new episode but one of the ones from the sneak peek released a while back. New for television though.

>it's not a new episode

I just watched it for the first time

It's OK, I thought it was going to be much worse. I'm gonna continue watching it most likely.

Do we see his ass? Or is he hidden behind stuff? Might watchee.

We saw Luna's panties in one episode.

Not yet. His naughty parts are shown offscreen.

Here's my WIP version of this that I started drawing when I was worrying noone would do my request.

Mine features an older Lynn in the US national team's outfit though.

Offscreen? Eh. Onscreen, would watchee. Not even a bare butt? No watchee.

good work user

The previous episode really cemented the fact that this is a family of assholes, including Lincoln. Which I'm fine with. I actually like that they're all self centered jerks who love each other.

Also surprised that the quality of sisters is a lot closer together than I expected, I dont really dislike any much more than the others. Even Lily. Luan was surprisingly much better than I expected.

I'm also getting more disappointed in Clyde, who's kinda turning out boring. Chester and AJ, Fee and Foo, hell, even the friends in Sanjay and Craig were great (and probably the best part of that show). Clyde is a bit too one note. A general flaw of the show overall, but he suffers from it the worst.

>Actual well written post giving actual well thought out and sincere opinions while also not ahitting on anyone elses opinions
>on Sup Forums
You. I like you. Also posting my favorite sisters so far

Thanks. Most of my issues drawing are with feet/hands though, and this is hardly finished with either.

Also, I'm terrible at using computer editing programs like photoshop, and I'm too afraid of fucking up to dare ink this.

I mainly post in Nick threads now and once the shitposters leave, the conversations can get pretty great.

Also, adding to my point, I came into the show expecting Lisa to be my fav after the first leak, and so far, I was right. My top 3 are now Lisa, Luan and Leni. Though just barely, I think someone will overtake her soon.

Luna has surprisingly little so far compared to everyone else, so despite being a cool character, she's underutilized.

I like luna just because she comes off as a chill bro. Im a sucker for chill characters

So the Lynn pic where she's shitting is canon?

I meant shitting on Lincoln

>I came into the show expecting Lisa to be my fav after the first leak, and so far, I was right.
Well now that's an interesting opinion to have. What is it that you like about her? Sure most of the characters if not all are one note cliches, but Lisa's shtick in particular can be grating at times since she's so damn aloof and throws needlessly complex words around. I mean I don't hate hurt but she isn't exactly at the top of my favorites list and doesnt seem to be for many others as well. Any good moments she has are few and far between.

wait what did this actually happen?

Yes

Just say it man. Lisa is worst Loud

>and here we see pure scientific proof on who is best girl for Lincoln Loud

>tfw you weren't into scat before yesterday

You can see the butt of the baby on almlost every episode

DELETE THIS

>Lily
>Lisa
>Lola
>Lana

Fucking wops. They do nothing but steal and kill.

Nobody naked except the baby? No watchee.

Was she wearing anything under that toilet paper?

>imlying it wasn't the jews
Look at the decent and names of all the big mobsters back then, Italians wre small time.

reminder

Shut up Goyim! Vat about Luciano and that Schmuck Capone.

the only similarity between her and lori is that they are blonde and wear make up

don't trivialize based Savino by comparing him to Alex "DUDE ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE FUCKING RACISTS LMAO" Hirsch

>farts

M-MUH DICK

I love that when Lincoln does things for his sisters it's because he wants to gain something through it and is not just their bitch like some brothers out there.

Alex's twitter is such fucking cancer, especially his "HURR DUR DRUMPF FANS SUCK" tweets yesterday. I'm glad I unfollowed him

Lori farts several times in one episode.

truggerd

I finally unfollowed him yesterday because of that tweet

Has it started airing on television already?

It premiered on Monday and will continue to air new episodes every weekday throughout May.

It started airing Monday m8

Well, I guess I'm with the cuck because Trump does suck and I'm going to have vote for the bitch instead. Fuck you Trump.

>god awful, cringe-worthy leftist beliefs
>the race card/full-stage five white guilt being pulled
>an army of followers to attack people who disagree with him after he drive-by tweets then blocks them
>generalizing groups of people is the worst thing in the world except when he's doing it
>"dude its just a prank bro" when it goes too far

He's gone full SJW and its impossible for anyone here to defend him now.

>It was just a prank, bro!
Gavrilo Princip, 28.06.1914

>Alex's twitter is such fucking cancer, especially his "HURR DUR DRUMPF FANS SUCK" tweets yesterday. I'm glad I unfollowed him
Oh when did this species of subhuman crawl in here? But you're a tripfag so it kinda cements your cancer.

Also stop fucking samefagging you turbocunt. Replying to youself, it's so transparent.

So we can agree that Lola is best, most elegant girl, yes?

Forgot pic

Yes

I like when her makeup gets runny, that should happen more often.

Tumblr pls go away

AnimatedJames pls

Oppai actually contributes shit to these threads. You're just a cancerous faggot.

>not renaming the file to toot.png

>Hey Linky!!!

>Hillaryfags
worse than Dairy Land supporters

>She's topless

>lincoln not immediately choosing to go to the beach after Lola went topless

He's gay, guys. and he's all mine

Whataya stupid or somethin'?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

So what episode is airing today?

one of the ones that was released early, the sweet spot/kid's table one.

>impossible for anyone here to defend him now.
You're saying it as if there's an official ideology here. /co is about as leftist as it is not.
Even delusional manchildren like you have a voice, isn't it beautiful.

>i want Sup Forumsmblr to exist so if you don't like it you're a manchild
theres a difference between having certain political views, and then being outrageously obnoxious about them like alex is.
>isn't it beautiful
sounds like something i'd read right off a tumblr landwhale's blog. off yourself.

Damn, I was about to post the webm i just made of that scene. That was adorable.

Dat's a long arm

Lily best Loud?

Definitely

I haven't watched this show but why do literally all the characters look the same? Besides the goth one, I guess.

Maybe because they're sisters?

Lucky for you I'm a long arm lover!

She has quite a bit of cute moments. I'm impressed how much I'm liking all the sisters.

How do they look the same?