"ha ha women are inferior and will never achieve"

>"ha ha women are inferior and will never achieve"

>"I do not believe this is true and to put it to the test i will try and encourage women to work longer and go into stem fields"

>"FUCK YOU NOT A TRUE FEMINIST MISANDRIST WOMEN HAS EVERYTHING ALREADY MEN ARE OPPRESSED GIVE UP I ACTUALLY RESPECT WOMEN UNLIKE YOU"

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2861431/female-executives-gender-quotas/
grantthornton.global/globalassets/wib_turning_promise_into_practice.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you even trying to convey?

why do you spam literal dog shit on Sup Forums every single day?

>slav does something related to space travel or something good
>"ah yes the white race as always doing everything haha"
>slav does something stupid or wrong
>"SLAVS AIN'T WHITE FUCK YOU"

what i am trying to say is that people who oppose equality and try to play it off as if they respect women for being in the position they are in now are lying

i feel bad for women

>white knighting for women in front of a board of 100% men

>board of 100% men
>men
more like menchildren

i want to expose people for their hypocrisy
i am not doing this to receive praise

Are you that Dane philosophy post grad?(female)

>i feel bad for women
reddit is that way white knight
what kind of retard you have to be to say things like this on this site

no

but i do

most of the aggressive anti-feminists on this site are desperate repulsive women who think they will finally get male attention if they pretend to be "cool"

no you're just virtue signaling

women are infinitely superior to men

Cmon now

no

>i feel bad for women
Isn't Denmark one of the most pro gender equality places on earth?

Kind of, yeah. If you're pretty that is.

>using thought terminating cliche to avoid opinions you don't agree with

most men who "hate" women either want to be a woman or be with a women more than anything. there are very few men who aren't interested in women at all, even gays want to be friends with women deep down

so?
there is still a long way to go
and you know im feeling for women all over the world, not just denmark

>you know im feeling for women all over the world
this is the single most beta thing i've ever heard, i have a pic that perfectly describes you
you are a failure as man so you act harmless hoping that some woman will like you becasue of that

>making assumptions using greentext to discredit the posters cogency

not him but wanting to help other people is bad?

he is right though, at least in the first part of his comment

you aren't

>there is still a long way to go
You think so? In the west?
Women's liberation should reach all corners of the world, agreed.

im talking about women not being in stem and being CEOs
that is very important

>im talking about women not being in stem and being CEOs
*for western women

>im talking about women not being in stem and being CEOs
and what are you going to do? force women to study that? women can study in those fileds but they're just not interested.

Nobody cares whether they want to enter stem, but stem is full of autists that want to work competently, this isn't HR or PR, so if women want to enter stem they have to either be equal or surpass the male standard.

What people care about is being forced to deal with consistently substandard work due to some reason some cook made up in a university

I want encourage them
Im actually very happy with poland where 37% of CEOs are women

Why would i listen to you?
You have consistenly proven yourself to be a misogynist
You are actually exactly like my OP

>What people care about is being forced to deal with consistently substandard work due to some reason some cook made up in a university
People who work i stem and as CEOs get more respect
This is NOT something cooked up in a university

>I want encourage them
women know they can study STEM but like i said they're not interested.
Pro tip: forcing people to do something like making women study STEM will only make them less interesting

and what does gender has to do with being CEO? you're going to put untrained, unprepared person in charge of company simply becasue they're women?
then what about coal miners, trash men, train drivers etc? what about jobs that are pretty much 99% men but women don't want them, why no't encourage women to become trash men or coal miners?

>Pro tip: forcing people to do something like making women study STEM will only make them less interesting
I dont believe you
In denmark in at least one university womem make up almost half of engineering bachelor students (this is with bioengineering mind you) and in some math related degrees they make up over 1/3 of students
And in iran female engineering students make up 70% so it can change

>and what does gender has to do with being CEO?
That there are more male CEOs

>you're going to put untrained, unprepared person in charge of company simply becasue they're women?
No that is why i said in my OP that i wanted to encourage women to work more so they can become CEOs like poland

>then what about coal miners, trash men, train drivers etc? what about jobs that are pretty much 99% men but women don't want them, why no't encourage women to become trash men or coal miners?
Those jobs require physical strenght that women dont have
Despite my point is that women are accused of being inferior because they are not in prestigious jobs where you earn a lot evident by the fact the from 30s and upwards men earn more than women

none of the male CEOs got their position out of the blue. Most of them are old because they worked their whole life, they have tremndous amount of experience and you want to put 20 something woman on a position where she would need 20+ years of working to be fit for it.

I don't hate women and i don't care who's my boss but if you want a certain position you need to be fit for it, not just have a vagina

>No that is why i said in my OP that i wanted to encourage women to work more so they can become CEOs like poland
there is no enocuragement going on in Poland, women become CEOs becasue they either own the compaines or just worked their way there (as it should be)

Women don't need any help, they can manage just fine, but if you'll start treating them specially like handing them high positions or only helping them to become CEOs men will get angry that they aren't also getting special treatment.

> fact the from 30s and upwards men earn more than women
and do you know why?
becasue men work dangerous and more paying jobs like working on an oil rig and women work easier but lesser paying jobs like kindergarten teacher.
You spew same bullshit feminist do about MUH WAGEGAP, MUH WOMEN MAKE LESS, they don't make less money for the same work men do, they make less many ON AVERAGE BECASUE THEY WORK EASIER LESS PAYING JBOS

Post your face you danish faggot

You are blatanly misunderstanding what i am saying
I dont want to make women CEOs for being women
I am well aware that men who are CEOs have worked hard
I just want to encourage women to work just as hard

>there is no enocuragement going on in Poland, women become CEOs becasue they either own the compaines or just worked their way there (as it should be)
The soviets encouraged women to work enabling them to become CEOs by working hard

>and do you know why?
>becasue men work dangerous and more paying jobs like working on an oil rig and women work easier but lesser paying jobs like kindergarten teacher.
I have never denied that
It is actually exactly what i am saying
I want to encourage women to go into these fields that make a lot of money

>The soviets encouraged women to work enabling them to become CEOs by working hard
what the fuck soviets had to do with modern day women in Poland being CEOs? are you this retarded that you think soviet union still exists?

>I want to encourage women to go into these fields that make a lot of money
you can do that but it won't change shit, an average women doesn't wanto work 2 weeks away from home, in a shitty cold working conditions risking her life, she wants a comfy job in a warm school or hospital.

also your whole
>i want to enocurage women!
only implies that women are lazy for not working hard enough, because if men can work hard, why women can't? especially in this day where they have the most rights women had in history

>what the fuck soviets had to do with modern day women in Poland being CEOs?
The mindset of working women has stayed

>you can do that but it won't change shit, an average women doesn't wanto work 2 weeks away from home, in a shitty cold working conditions risking her life, she wants a comfy job in a warm school or hospital.
The number of female engineering students is different from country to country so yes it can change

>only implies that women are lazy for not working hard enough, because if men can work hard, why women can't?
How?
I believe its a mindset fueled by expectations of women that can change
Also women being lazy is something that misogynists say

>The mindset of working women has stayed
holy fuck as somebody from not here you sure are deluded, it's has nothing to do with it

>The number of female engineering students is different from country to country so yes it can change
in every country women always go for either bio engineering or medicine and men go for techcniall stuff like normal engineering. For whatever reason men and women are chosing those majors and why would anyone want to change this is beyond me. It's not like women can't study there, they just don't want to.
Making people happy against their will is not going to make them happy at all

>How?
becasue if men can work hard enough WITHOUT any encouragment, women needing it implies they're weaker/lazier

>it's has nothing to do with it
You see it all over the former soviet unio

>men go for techcniall stuff like normal engineering.
You are blatanly denying what i told you

>becasue if men can work hard enough WITHOUT any encouragment, women needing it implies they're weaker/lazier
lol no
Men has had millenia to get accustomed to working hard
Women has only had the right to attain higher education for about a century in most places and still their situation is improving
They are working harder and harder

we shouldn't "encourage" women to go to STEM. Science and technology is something you can fake enthusiasm for. Women don't like engineering and shit as much as men, deal with it

>You see it all over the former soviet unio
"i've never lived or was born in eastern europe but let me tell you somebody who was born and raised here why you are wrong"

>Women has only had the right to attain higher education for about a century in most places and still their situation is improving
>They are working harder and harder
You just described soulution yourself, in a century women will get there too so why bother, girls can become CEO without any encouragment, we just have to wait

to me seems like you're a typical liberal/leftist fag who wants to be part of some revoultion or social movement to be remembered by history so you force yourself where you aren't needed

Why do i need to live in your country when i can read books, articles and surveys about it?

Why i want dont want to wait for it to happen?
Why wouldnt you want to accelerate something?
Why wait for problem to be over when you can solve it much faster?

so you tell me i cant like science because im a women?
go back to your shithole Cletus

>Why do i need to live in your country when i can read books, articles and surveys about it?

what books? im very interested

>Why i want dont want to wait for it to happen?
>Why wouldnt you want to accelerate something?
>Why wait for problem to be over when you can solve it much faster?

like i said, you're typical lefitst who wants to be part of some social movement/revolution so you force yourself in places where you aren't needed. Go fight real problem, like slave trade in arabian countries.

>white knighting this hard
where do you think we are

>what books? im very interested
i have this article right here
time.com/2861431/female-executives-gender-quotas/

>Go fight real problem, like slave trade in arabian countries.
why give a shit abot men's right then?
aren't men better of than men in third world countries?
actually why give a damn about any problem in any first world country when the third world exists?

Who cares about roasties lol

i asked for books not an shitty article

>why give a shit abot men's right then?
aren't men better of than men in third world countries?
>actually why give a damn about any problem in any first world country when the third world exists?

what the fuck are you talking about? i said that most men being CEOs is not a real problem and a real problem is something like an actuall slave trade in arabian countries so if you want to solve some problems go solve that and you come out with that bullshit you wrote, what the fuck?

so far you have providied no proofs for anything you're saying except some shitty article
you said you read books, surveys yet you post this one link and then you start writing some unrelated bullshit

i
said
typical lefitst who wants to be part of some social movement/revolution so you force yourself in places where you aren't needed

>i asked for books not an shitty article
what is wrong with it
like i said it explained that women working up to become CEOs was the result of soviet influence

>what the fuck are you talking about?
you said it wasn't a real problem because there are other problems and therefore i should not focus on that problem

>you said you read books
i said i could read books not that i had but why are articles not as good?

here is a survey
grantthornton.global/globalassets/wib_turning_promise_into_practice.pdf

you are again proving my point

>what is wrong with it
becasue you claim you read books and surveys, a fucking article is not books and surveys you lying cunt

>you said it wasn't a real problem because there are other problems and therefore i should not focus on that problem
because that's true

>i said i could read books not that i had but why are articles not as good?
so you haven't read any book but some shitty articles from tabloids,

articles are usually shitty source of information, they lack important details, no self respecting researcher will use information form a fucking times article

>grantthornton.global/globalassets/wib_turning_promise_into_practice.pdf
Poland isn't mentioned single time in this, only Russia and Eastern Europe as whole AND it still doesn't say why women in eastenr europe are CEOs it just says %
do you even fucking read those things or you just type
>women in buisness study
and fucking copy paste what you find

i
said
typical lefitst who wants to be part of some social movement/revolution so you force yourself in places where you aren't needed

>becasue you claim you read books
no i didn't

>Poland isn't mentioned single time in this
yes it does

>Eastern Europe as whole AND it still doesn't say why women in eastenr europe are CEOs it just says %
that was what the times article was for