Is it possible to be a real man anymore?

Masculinity is constantly persecuted by the liberal left.

In what professions / spheres of life is it possible to be a man anymore, without fear of persecution?

Sorry user, you aren't permitted to be a man anymore, but you can live vicariously through your wife's bull Jerome.

Real men don't fear persecution. It is the world that fears them.

A unique trade of your own or Construction, Military, Banker, Police (some places more than others)

Okay but what professions can you be a man in anymore?

I'm a web dev and you SURE AS FUCK cannot be masculine in this job anymore.

I suppose they sound viable, do you do any of those?

>cannot be masculine in this job anymore.
>anymore

How could you be masculine in the job, ever? You fucking idiot.

>hey man i have a bunch of brewskis in my cubicle

Just stop giving a shit what those feminazis want you to do, ie actually be a man.

>How could you be masculine in the job, ever?
Ever watched Mad Men? I guess not

But what if you work in an industry and they're ramming "DIVERSITY" down your throat, and you try and contribute to a project and they say "user, you can't use SEXIST, or CISGENDERED language!"

What the flying fuck do you do?

I work construction

>is it possible to be a real man anymore
if you mean be a misogynist and get away with it, yes but you have to e extremely attractive and successful.

>aspiring to be like Mad Men characters

top fucking kek

A true man would not fear persecution by faggots or women

The usual answer applies: positions of power.

You don't have to be ceo of a fortune 500 company but owning a business or working independently are probably the routes to achieving masculinity. Preferably you want to be in an atmosphere where male/female differentiation is rigid. Unfortunately, you are right in asserting the decline of masculinity; this is most immediately caused by the inundation of women into what once was a male-only social space.

So the easiest solution is to find a job with few women employees.

As for the decline of masculinity in general, I can't really provide recourse for that.

Aviation, even civilian, is still pretty manly. All the girls fail out when they're trying to get their instrument ratings.

The military

not if youre white, niggers still have a chance though.

There's almost no women or minorities on the railroad.

Any blue collar job

Veteran/trained killer here. I have to constantly be wary of showing my power level at my pc corporate job. The liberals hate testosterone laden warriors

>all the "manly" jobs being listed are drone jobs

hmm

> masculine webdev

kek webdev is possibly the most feminine of programming jobs, also one of the easiest (gee, I wonder I wonder if there's a connection between the two)

This.

/thread

>profession
>masculine
The only point of working is to provide. If you can provide already, you have fulfilled that role.
There is way way way more to masculinity then providing for your kind.
You have the ability to create life for fucks sake.

>I'm a web dev and you SURE AS FUCK cannot be masculine in this job anymore.

>mfw software engineer
>work in south east US instead of Silicon Valley
>founder of company and direct boss both shoot guns
>have a gun safe in the office with ARs, two SCARs, and a few 308s
>we all do shooting competitions together
>everyone in the office carries
>we all have open email chains mocking SJWs, libtards, and hillary
>founder is actually middle eastern, and he's openly voting for Trump

Sucks to be you, cuck.

Top notch post!

Listen idiot, if I'm not putting women into their fucking place (the ground), I'm not a real man damn it.

This anonymous internet board and popular media told me this.

Yes, you can be. Don't let the pussification get to you. Use it to make yourself stronger, both in body and mind. Look at the effeminate softies and observe how they lack strength, discipline, a stoic outlook on people and life, can't handle any disorder, etc. Use this to your advantage. Improve yourself so that you resemble them as little as you possibly can

>>aspiring to be like Mad Men characters

How many losers actually tried to pull that one off ? imagine some pasty fuck showing up at work in a crappy suit and fedora acting like a pimp.

Work any job that requires analytical intelligence or risk taking and women will be nowhere to be found... pretty easy actually

What exactly do you mean by being masculine?

Can confirm construction is still pretty much a man's world. Been an electrician for the same company for 4 years, and we've had a grand total of 1 female apprentice join, and she lasted just a few weeks

Captain user detected.

By being a nigger or a foreign shitskin immigrant.

Only white masculinity is mocked and looked down upon- by white women no less.

I mean, Don Draper is quite manly in that show.

Back in the day, websites were run by "webmasters", dirty nerds that ran it all out of their basements.
So basically Sup Forums users.

Just make a lot of money. Do consulting, finance, engineering, programming if you're a white man.

>Ever watched Mad Men?
>Watching the broadcast Jew

But it's a TV show.

>Europoors can't tell the difference between TV and real life

If you do military, do a combat job in the Marines or SOF in any branch

It'll suck but its probably one of the only uncucked places in the military nowadays

That's still how they are run

T. Webdev

I work in an office full of women (20+ women, 3 men including me), and me and the other two guys are like fucking kings.

I played the pussy cuck act when i got there in case I got sacked, but slowly tested the limits and realised the women hated that shit and were hungry for some bawdy sexist shit.

Now I talk shit and patronize them all day long, and they sass me back and they fucking love it. They're as sexist as I am, and even when I call them jokingly on sexism (like when they say 'it's too heavy, thats mans work'), they tell me to stop being a pussy and man up.

tl;dr - In the real, non-internet, non-college world, women actually still really like men to be men.

I know, but what if...just what if the point of all women was to make them equal. What if we aspire ourselves to be great so she can see it in us, choose us, and then we own her.
What if, we were supposed to be pure, so that they can revere that purity, overtime enveloping it and becoming it.
What if we were the girls insecure of showing our pure side in fear of being called a faggot.
And what if you could be such a man that being a faggot never mattered and that's why you exist for yourself anyway.
So, yes, put them into the ground and let them grow like the little girls they are.
Also every girl wants to feel your power. They do not want to hold power if they don't need to. If you truly, and it must be true, have power, she will feel it. If it's forced power, it wasn't yours. If it's illusionary power, it depends on your ability to hold the illusion.
She literally wants to be put into her place, every second, until she no longer wants to be put in her place. She enters a blissful state then, loving all, but most of all you, but you need to make her take the choice for you to let her be put into her place. It's a very fun conflict if you can find someone you can trust fully to do it with.

Well, meet the king of the office everyone.

I know who I'm asking for pens now.

They just dont want their families to honor kill them

While everything in that pic is true, it's also true that the average man can out compete the majority of women if he applies himself. The societal deck is stacked against men but the biological deck is (still) stacked against women. It's crazy how much I stopped thinking about these issues after I got out of my mom's basement and got a job.. and not a "job" but a career in a professional field where women don't have what it takes to compete.

>how do I be a real man guys
You just do it. You can be a man in any profession or walk of life, except if you're a cuck like you.

b-but im a victim of society that wants to g-get me because niggers make fun of white guys on social media ;_;

>how can women even compete?

>t. pog

>I mean, Don Draper is quite manly in that show.

He does and I understand the appeal but that's it's a period TV show. Also the actor has a fuckton of charisma.

That style belongs to a time and place, context matters, body time also matters. Trying to ape 50s fashion today will just make you look like a goofy fuck no matter what you do, more so when you're just a poorfag wagecuck working in a shitty open space office.

By all means, dress like a grown up but dress to blend in, not to stand out. Young men peacocking are cringey as fuck.

This. Op of you are afraid of persecution for being and acting like a man that is your own fault. The problem is likely in your idea of how a man should act.

This comment should be enshrined everywhere on Earth.

where did you get that picture of me?

You sound like a cuck. Being a man means not caring what others think of you or how they will/do react to you. You have already failed that step.

Read the book

Become a Salesman, it is the manliest profession and if you're good at it you can make tons of cash.

This. I swear none of you work in the real world, most women (white, black, asian, etc.) reject all this feminist shit. Stay the fuck away from sociology bullshit jobs and you'll be fine. Oh, and commiefornia too, that place is fucked.

Commiefornia is fucked and cucked

Just imagine an entire state in a cock cage.