Faora...EAT YOUR HEART OUT

Faora...EAT YOUR HEART OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks powerful which I'm hyped about

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

Can't wait to see Flash, Aquaman and Batman all in the Jesus cross pose.

Jesus Christ.

DUDE KILLING GERMANS IS JUSTIFIED AND HEROIC EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT EVEN NAZIS YET LOL

You can taste the fear in marvelcucks.

Can't wait for those evil germans to be thrown around and butchered by a jesus lady, even though this is world war 1, but its ok because its just germans.

Faggot, the bad guy in the film is actually a Brit (what a surprise, Hollywood, never done that before). So shut the fuck up about MUH GLORIOUS ARYAN MASTER RACE. She's fighting the Germans because she believes the bad guy with the doomsday weapon is working for the Germans. So she fights to stop it. That's it.

In the end They go and stop the German, and it's stopped by the American pilot sacrificing himself by taking control of the giant aircraft and crashing it so it doesn't release it's payload, like a certain other capeshit film. It then turns out that the British scientist, the timid nerd at the start who tells them about the German research site, is actually the bad guy (Ares) and he goes 'lol this was all a plan to get people to fight because I am literally Khorne from Warhammer universes lol' and then Wonder Woman defeats him by smashing her bracelets together creating a shock-wave. She wins, hangs around in Earth for a bit, realises humanity is always going to war and Ares is right and will eventually return or some shit and the film ends with her getting the email and realising she can defend/save the world

This looks like the same copy pasta from months ago. Not even trying

anyone that watches capeshit should be euthanized

You are going to literally tell when it's the double on screen. lol

I'm a big DCEU fan but you made me laugh

>MUH GLORIOUS ARYAN MASTER RACE
Not him, but he never said that, and World War I wasn't about things like that, fucking learn history. Look at OP's clip, doing that to Nazis would be justified, but its ok to ask for more respect when dealing with WWI Germany
>the bad guy in the film is actually a Brit
Is he? Genuine question, i actually don't know, but the way you describe it in the spoiler might actually be good, even though you spoiled me now you fuck.

What a surprise a leak is a leak. That's exactly my point, faggot. That's the story, you going "c-c-coppy p-pasta!" doesn't change that's how the film works, unless they've greatly edited it by then.

Yeah. Ares creates humans or war or some shit so his power level will grow, so he could challenge Zeus and beat him and become the leader of the Gods. Zeus steps in and prevents this and banishes Ares. Time passes. WW1 starts and Ares is using it get powered up but Wonder Woman steps in and stops his plan with the doomsday weapon he gave to the Germans. He tries to get Wonder Woman killed by directing her to the German base, in the guise of a British scientist nerd, where she faces the 'bad guy' German who is powered up by some shit. She wins and the airship with the doomsday weapon is destroyed by the pilot sacrificing himself, the Brit scientist appears and goes "ha-ha just s planned I am Ares btw, lets fight!" and there is monologues on how humanity will always fight and there will always be war and you can't stop human nature, he's defeat and Wonder Woman goes emo

As for comment on 'fucking learn history', I know plenty about WW1, I have several qualifications in it and history. My point is I was mocking people who think that Germany was some glorious nation who didndu nuffink and it's da evil kike jews making ma glorious nation look bad!

People have come into these threads thinking they're Nazi's anyway. That's who I was aiming at. Learn the difference between sarcasm and genuine comments, I used caps lock for a reason.

What PS3 game is this?

Why does she slide?

She does it in another fight in one of the trailers and in BvS. Shes not flying forward or moving forward she literally just slides along the ground.

So much copy pasta. Let me guess you think at the end she joins Bruce's justice league

I'm a big laugh but you made me DCEU fan

>Faora's actress will never be Wonder Woman

Err... no gadot bullying please

Looks fun, thanks bro

Is this the move she uses when she's milking Snyder?

Mmhmm she too fine

Stop sucking so much cock.

No legs, no ass. Fuck that.

I'm a guy but you made me big

Gonna be worth every penny to see Europeans treated like demons while the brown savage is some hero. It's not like there isn't enough of that happening in the world...

You made me big but I'm a guy

I have to admit, I'm impressed.

And aroused.

Proto-Nazis.
Next point.

Germans and Austrians were the bad guys in world war one. Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't

Hi black man

nah

The US was the sole bad guy of WWI
>War lasted 4 years, they only entered in the last 3 months
>Only entered so late because of cowardice and profit
>War was about to end in a stalemate, which would mean no Treaty of Versaille and pushing blame to germany and sanctions, which in turn would mean no WWII
>WWI was simply a resolution to the imperial system of europe, which would've transpired naturally, had the US not intervened
>Only sent volunteers and badly equipped units to fight and die
>Didn't treat their soldiers well since literally half of them died to sickness
>Morale of all armies were already low and germany would've surrendered earlier, but the new US troops insisted on continuing to kill
>Still insisted that they contributed and lost as much as the other nations, to justify stealing shit from germany and austria hungary
Prove me wrong

The song was pretty hype.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy14

WW1 was such a pointless war that both sides are complete idiots for even starting and continuing it

She would've be my pick for Wonder Woman if I had the power to make that happen.

Holy shit those are ridiculously skinny legs.

>gif ploes

The only reason it got as bloody as it did was Britains military was being run by a bunch of incompetent noblemen. If they'd ran with Churchill's proposal of doing an end-around on the Germans through the Dardanelles, they could have walked right into Berlin.

Excuses, excuses, didn't prove me wrong

guardians 2 did it too

Like this shit