Black Panther

Who will the fangirls ship him with Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

destinationtoast.tumblr.com/post/143364198849/bigger-bigger-bigger-bigger-toastystats
twitter.com/DestnToast/status/724102935081156609
novaface.tumblr.com/post/143959820789/where-are-my-black-widowblack-panther-shippers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never read black panther but I thought his ass was supposed to get married to the bald goat-tier ass having black bitch from age of ultron and civil war

Black Widow.

It has already begun.

Bucky

no one, he's black.

Black Widow and probably Bucky. Maybe Falcon, since Tumblr are actually pretty racist.

Fangirls don't really ship black characters, do they? I mean you see Tony shipped with everybody else before Rhodey, and Cap with everybody else before Sam, and Fury never.

This.

Hasn't stopped them before

Sam and Steve is quite common in fan art. Tony and Rhodey is rare but could be due to the actors not having much chemistry.

Finn is something special, he's black... IN THE SPACE!

>no one says Zemo
Did you guys watch this movie?

I feel like there's enough evidence in Sup Forums that that's not the case that I don't even need to post the famous back to Sup Forums image.

You know senpai

There's exceptions, but they still remain largely less popular than white characters, particularly in shipping.

Hux currently has just a liiiiittle bit more fanfic than Finn on AO3, and that guy does jack shit in TFA.

Finn stomps him in fanart, though.

Bucky, obviously.

Fangirls rarely ship black guys with
exceptions like

>Rey
>having any romantic feelings for Finn
What is it about a shippers brain that makes them retarded and unable to understand the things they watch

Blacked Widow

Dr. Strange

He's the only other guy to ship Poe with in that case. And they desperately needed to make him gay. Poly is some people's pet on tumblr so they jumped at that chance and berate anyone who disagrees.

A lot of people will bitch and complain about a lack of black representation in ships but they will still ship Steve/Bucky or Steve/ Tony before anything else. I'd put money on people complaining about "how much tony loves Rhodey but still no one ships them because racism." It happened before but this movie will probably salt that wound.

They're idealists with very little experience with relationships so they misinterpret any affection and camaraderie between two characters as being romantic.

>tfw Tony/Rhodey will never be popular

Tumblrcunts really don't like black men that much at all, they just pretend they do so no one can call them out on their social justice bullshit being entirely centered on women.

>Sam and Steve is quite common in fan art.
Don't make things up.

I've seen Bucky and black widow

Falcon

I don't know. Did you see how wet she got when she saw that the only person she's ever cared about risked fighting in a galactic war to come back for her?

I'd be surprised if she's not on that FN-2187 dick by the time episode 9 wraps up.

It was purposefully ambiguous.

To be fair, they replaced Rhodey with someone else and tried to play it off as if nothing happened. Most people see Downey as Tony Stark, can't say the same War Machine.

Very similar to the original movie in that regard.

No, I didn't. She didn't get remotely wet.
How are you so bad at reading emotions

Literally wtf

It also doesn't help that unlike Downey who had never really had a career defining role before Iron Man, the same can;t be said for Cheadle. Every time I see Cheadle I get confused that he's not out saving lives in a Hotel in Rwanda.

"She's a slut"

No? That bald black chick that was with him in Civil War was a Dora Milaje, his personal body guards (not that he needs them). He's actually not allowed to do anything sexual with them by Wakandan law.

The only person he's ever married in the comics was Storm and that's obviously never going to happen in the MCU.

>T'Challa becoming a fuckass homo nigga thanks to tumblr shipping

We all know who. You think she will respect company lines no way.

>tfw I ship Tony and Rhodey
>tfw I just want them both to be happy
>tfw there will never be a Todey buddy movie where they just bro out in a gay way

>Son, I know we never talked about this. I always assumed you had sex with your Dora Milaje. know I did.

It was I know I do.

tfw you JUST figured out that pt4 of Jojo came out due to images popping up on Sup Forums

stop lying user.

isn't every soldier in his privat army a potential bride?

never seen gay people before user?

I ship him with Bucky, but ships with black characters are still less popular than other ships.
Just look at ppl jumping to ship Jess with Killgrove instead of her canon husband Luke.
Black men have a bit of an advantage in m/m ships tho.

Bucky

makes me want to draw ships with black people just to diverse the ship spectrum.

Thanks man, that was so crucial and important to the quote, it's a good thing you were here to correct it or else no one would ever understand where it was from. I'm lucky to have you.

why are tumblr fangirls so racist anyways

GREAT, now I have to find pictures of Coming to America and the Dora Milaje so I can request them throwing rose petals at his feet while he fights crime...or Black Widow standing on one leg barking like a dog. THANKS.

Because they have no problem rubbing one out to black dick, but the moment any romance gets involved they want out of there.

It's no problem. I try to make sure the public description of King Jaffe Joffer, ruler of Zamunda, is the correct one.

It is actually imported to the quote because "I know I did" implies more that the king had sex with his own bathers in the past, whereas "I know I do" implies he is having sex with his son's bathers in the present. I say implies because both are still to some extent interpret-able but the clearest understanding changes.

And when you get tumblr famous you can put ads on your blog/website to make money.
Everyone wins.
But I'm seriously relearning how to draw so I can draw Bucky/T'challa smut on top of other ships.

>Tony, I know you have been inconvenienced. I am prepared to compensate you. Shall we say one million American dollars?

Oh, Eddie Murphy. From 1983 to 1992 he was the biggest comedy star in the world. Even later stuff like Nutty professor and The Distinguished Gentleman and Mulan were great. But then Pluto Nash happened and aside from Dreamgirls and Shrek he's never been the same since.

I just want him to raw me.

But for a shipping regard, my guiltship for him is probably gonna end up being him and Bucky, but on the more serious shipping stuff I'm honestly really heavily leaning towards him and Black Widow.

then again everyone gets shipped with her so lmao

Great, now you've got me thinking about Chadwick Boseman and Scarlett Johanssen in a jheri curl commercial.

>mfw there's a fic where Darcy Lewis becomes Goddess-Queen of Wakanda

I would be grateful if there won't be anymore niggers in Marvel productions, nor nigger threads on this board.

>Pluto Nash
nah. it's cause he fucked a tranny and everyone knew it

bait

I ship him with Widow of course

Black Widow
Black Panther

they're both black, so it makes sense

Looking on tumblr and twitter its mostly Bucky and Natasha

Finn/Poe was popular at first but it went downhill because of all the SJWs policing it so hard that nobody was allowed to ever do anything remotely interesting with it, so they all jumped ship to Kylux. There was a batch of fandom analysis posts of this on Tumblr with lots of ex-Stormpilot fans grousing about their shitty experiences in the comments.
Sam/Steve is actually quite popular even if it's dwarfed by Stucky (which is the big one for obvious reasons). Tony/Rhodey is probably unpopular because Rhodey a shit in half his appearances and RDJ and Cheadle don't have very good chemistry together.

But aren't they his prospective harem? He can have sex with them but it's frowned upon because it's seen as favoring whatever tribe they came from and he doesn't want to step on anyone's toes.

please post it on /y/ when you do

The Jessica/Killgrave stuff is probably Whofags and Twilightfags who are still a force to be reckoned with.

Nah

Nah Poe gets shipped with Kylo a lot actually. Started off because of the torture scene in the beginning and the idea that Poe could've been childhood friends with Kylo. Stormpilot is still definitely the preferred Poe ship but a lot of them have moved onto Darkpilot because of all the bitchy SJWs chasing them off any time they tried to do something remotely interesting with their Stormpilot stories.

It's funny, Darkpilot used to get shat on relentlessly because it supposedly promotes abusive relationships and promotes racism against Latinos or some stupid shit, but that just made more people realize Darkpilotfags had more freedom to do whatever because they'd get bitched out by whiny Stormpilot fandom police anyway, so why give a shit.

This

Why the fuck is Darcy so popular? She's literally the worst character in the worst MCU film franchise.

Bucky
Natasha
Me

Man point me in the direction of these Poe/Kylo fics because there's only one person posting them on AO3 and they're a decent writer but it's literally that one person posting new fic.

probably into an iceberg

I'm gonna make my own art blog
but I'll make something special just for you

destinationtoast.tumblr.com/post/143364198849/bigger-bigger-bigger-bigger-toastystats
twitter.com/DestnToast/status/724102935081156609
For the Star Wars stuff.

I hope we get lots of Danny/Luke.

>"The living are not done with you yet."

yeah you know what fuck it I will draw something.

If not bucky and panther at least something interracial.

You're doing us a good one chum.
King T'Challa with his top concubine Bucky please? Maybe with some Dora Milaje schlicking to it in the background as they fantasize about themselves being the one to get pounded by the king's cock instead.

I'm into this pairing because I hand to god thought that he said beautiful and not dutiful.

>tfw best part 3 ship will always be overshadowed by Jotaro and Kakyoin despite having better chemistry

>fangirls shipping a man with a woman

Good joke.

Black Panther can help Zemo heal through dicking. In Black Panther and Wakanda Zemo will find something to live for.

She totally is, and that's just fine. She's jumped from Tony, to Sam, to steve, pretended to like Bruce to control the Hulk, and finally got blacked by T'Challa

>In Black Panther

Oh ho ho

Zemo

There's no way Zemo tops that pairing, user. Tops from the bottom, sure.

>tumblr is a hive mind
When are you kids going to let this meme die?

When tumblrinas stop being their own strawmen.

And if they do, it's only that ambiguous, non-offensive version of a "POC" that's basically a white dude dipped in tea.

they ship women with black men, because it get's both out of the way for their white slash ships

So kind of a and it's delicious brown meme?

novaface.tumblr.com/post/143959820789/where-are-my-black-widowblack-panther-shippers

Looked up black panther on tumblr alot of post have winter soilder and him as lovers

If that would happen today no one would bat and eyelash.

AY YO!

WE WUZ BLACK PANTHER AND SHIEEEET

>He's actually not allowed to do anything sexual with them by Wakandan law.
Not accurate.

Originally there were two Dora Milaje, from the two largest tribes in Wakanda. As long as they both stayed as wives in waiting there would be peace between the tribes. If either were actually taken as queen, it would throw off the balance of power in their ill-defined and ridiculously complicated system of government. It'd inevitably lead to tribal war.

It wasn't that he couldn't. It was just a really really bad idea to try.