MACHETE ATTACK IN REUTLINGEN

1 Dead, two injured. Some guy ran over the machete attacker with his BMW

Who was it this time?

sputniknews.com/europe/20160724/1043560934/reutlingen-machete-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1495355/man-kills-woman-and-injures-two-others-with-massive-knife-in-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=tl0Jq8sUEMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just a bearded man!

Confirmation of roach please?

>Who was it this time?
Surely another white nazi german

thesun.co.uk/news/1495355/man-kills-woman-and-injures-two-others-with-massive-knife-in-germany/

Shieeeet Abdul !

>Germany
>Terrorist attack

hit me up when it's in the US or some other first world country.

there is literally no reason why a civilian should have access to a high caliber assault machete

I think germany needs to implement stricter machete-control laws

>A man armed with a machete killed a woman and wounded two other individuals near a krebab shop

The memes are out of control.

thanks

Average day in Germany, thanks Merkel !

Religion of peace
>mfw Colombia is now safer than Germany

>Inb4 BMW driver gets cucked for hate crime on terrorist

I'm sure ackmed will be able to sue that BMW-driver for trying to take his life. I mean that would be justice right? :^)

>massive knife

Thanks Merkel

>near Stuttgart
I'm going there next week, wish me luck lads

>Who was it this time?

ICH BIEN EIN TANNED BERLINER
SO EINFACH IS DAS

>sword, knife, whatever

hmm german police admitting it's a refugee.
that's new.

i live there, hi

German press isnt.

Another neo-nazi attack, smfh. Germany, when will you learn from your Hitler mistakes? This is a problem, islamophobia is toxic, keep the borders open.

The fuck is wrong with the fatherland.

>Police said the attacker is a Syrian asylum seeker, his motives are unclear.

It's clearly an attack inspired by the far right, and this man wasn't an asylum seeker, he is clearly a native German.

Say it with me now, not all refugees!

Let's look at his steam account
Oh look he was a nazi

Refugee Lives Matter!

As an aside, any more news on the dude who stabbed the woman and her daughters in France last week? Was it confirmed that they guy was a tanned Frenchman?

>Some guy ran over the machete attacker with his BMW

OY VEY!

these people are just doctors and engineers
he was just finishing a doctorate in Applied Machete and Logistics

Really? my grandparents lived there.

[Citation Needed]

Just include the link please

Yes they are. Maybe zeit isnt, but they never do.
>Tfw bild and welt from sprunger are suddenly the most trustworthy news site in germany

Sooner than you think my fellow burgerbro

trips of truth confirms

thunder doesn't strike in the same place twice...unless there's a rod or something

SEE? CARS SAVE LIVES. EVERYONE SHOULD OWN A CAR.

it was a joke

Germany and France are the lightning rods of Europe

All the MEN were killed off in WW2, the only men left to reproduce were cucks

Wait what, the attacker or the victim had a BMW?

The media just reports about how the Munich guy was not a terrorist instead.
wow

Attacker chased the BMW, and car bro just rolled over him.

Never mind, found out.

Apparently the driver ran over the shitskin so he could stop him from attacking more people.

Jews did this

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

>mfw South America is safer than Europe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLAHHHU AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#NotAllBeamers

The USA stopped being a successful, bold and victorious nation when they sealed their Jew-deals during and after WW2.

Even Pakistan is safer than Europe.

Murder of Marwa El-Sherbini in Dresden 2009 - World coverage

This - Nothing. They're not even hiding it anymore. I had to go on Sup Forums here to even find out about it.

Germans, why is your media hiding it?

AMERICANS ARE NIGGER TIER

4TH REICH CONFIRMED

Soon

We sealed the fate of the entire world, user.

Dude, it's everywhere. And not only that, places are immediately reporting that it's a Syrian - something that wouldn't have happened before.

It's on the very front page of The Guardian and even THEY'RE saying it's a Syrian dude.

Reutlingen is my hometown.
It's a Syrian refugee. He killed his girlfriend, wounded nearby passangers and then a guy in a BMW ran over him.

machete huh?

reminds me of the somali who chopped a teacher and killed a dog in sweden. right outside my school lol

allahu ackbar to you too my brothers

can we now accept that the bully mental illness is called islam?

Was the victim white?
If not, whatever

was his girlfriend qt?

Has Merkel said anything about all of these attacks? Or is the useless bitch just hiding away from her miscalculation.

Shes fucked Europe and now she's fucked the country she was elected to serve. This is why the burgers have it right. We need rights to powerful munitions, hold the government in check against the people.

As soon as this German problem bleeds into the UK I'm fucking bailing to iceland, where there are rights to guns and there aren't any shit eating sand nigger mudslime allahuakbars

was his BMW qt?

based bmw

lol

Such a primitive race and religion

>all these happenings

So, what happened? Did the jews finally recognize that european nationalism > mulims and now they´re falseflagging us into going full Reich?

>I'm bailing

coward

the woman was his wife

Hidden by the media in 3...

Why would Merkel say anything about a random killing?

Germoney fault for killing that afghan the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=tl0Jq8sUEMU

You're all missing the point here guys
she was murdered outside of a KEBAB SHOP
PRAISE KEK

This is the 3 case in a week of cultural enrichment in Germany, quite impressive!

you wish

Afghanistan is safer than western Europe right now 2bh

Was it attempted terror-spree or just argument with gf got out of control and made him crazy?

probably not anymore

yes

>with just a bit of luck
>don't shoot to kill
>let them kill you
>ITS' THE CURRENT YEAR

`There´s also been this.

Confirmed right wing extremist

Sup Forums keeps getting BTFO

Actual SYRIAN!

>with massive knife

>Never forgetti, bin that machete!

>miscalculation
They knew this would happen. Do you honestly believe they care what happens to the plebs?

The guy who ran him over with his BMW was 22yo Turk and son of a Döner shop owner.
I fucking knew it.

Also he will now be hailed as a hero and example of why mudslimes are so great.

>Going to Germany now
Kek, what is wrong with you. Wait four years until it is a third world shithole and the trip will be half the price.

We're still there.

Let's teach our kids book burning is evil!
>but not for racist evil bigot nazi hitler
God damn it I hate the Jews a little more with each passing day

Nah, it was the weather that made him do it. We gotta fix that dang glow-bowl warming or else there will be more violence from tanned germans.

Nobody will admit it's a Syrian 'Posterboy' refugee

"David S." is already handled as a right wing christian terrorist and all the bloodthirsty liberals are lapping it up like the dogs they are.

The only thing you managed during WW2 was deploying 2 bombs. You failed in the Philippines, your success in Africa was thanks to British generals, you killed thousands of your own during D-Day by forgetting about your warships cannons and flying too low with your parachute planes. Russia conquered Germany. Am I wrong?

Germans of Sup Forums it is your duty to post and translate liberal mental gymnastics concerning this on social media and elsewhere here.

No, it won't be. We will not take it like the French.

Why would someone go through the trouble to make this and then make the font this unreadable?

Well, Germany is still, it has to be said, lagging a long way behind my own country on the 'Sup Forums was right again' front. Given that Merkel stands out a mile from all the other guilty parties in opening the city gates to the invaders, I wake up every morning and do a Jesse Pinkman when I see that yet another 100-dead habbening has hit French-speaking Europe and MERKEL KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT with only comparative pin-pricks occurring on the soil of her own country.
Still, if Germany keeps suffering the consequences of Merkel's "overflowing love for humanity" at this unprecedently rapid - almost daily - rate, the numbers are going to add up, after a while, to the sort of rain of fire that France is suffering.

In Wurzburg there were no actual dead - but it WAS the work of an ISIS-supporting 'refugee'.

In Muenchen there appears to have been no ISIS or refugee connection - but 'David' (lol) WAS an Ali and I take great joy in just watching the media damage control over THAT.

And now in Reutlingen, although there is only one dead, we have an unequivocal case of a refugee reverting to type and going snackbar in a public street.

By my calculation two or three of the four struts of Merkel's gallows are already drawn in. Another week or so of these daily 'small' atrocities and it will be time to break out the rope.

RIP user.