Vatican statement accuses Polish politicians of whipping up fear against Muslims

lastampa.it/2016/07/23/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/vatican-statement-accuses-polish-politicians-of-whipping-up-fear-against-muslims-FMMU1aMVGYwYhVe1IQAHWL/pagina.html

>Just days before Pope Francis’ visit to Poland a Vatican statement has denounced an “artificially created fear of Muslims” which it says is being fed by some political parties in the country.

>The statement goes onto praise the generosity of the Polish church in welcoming refugees from the Middle East and North Africa including raising 1.2 million Euros to help and assisting 3,000 migrants annually. It adds that the Polish bishops made an appeal to help refugees a day before the Pope made his 6 September call for every parish and religious house to accept one migrant family.

>The press release will, however, be read as trying to address tensions between the Polish hierarchy and Francis: this Pope has made welcoming migrants a key part of his pontificate and has called on Europe’s leaders to find better ways to integrate new arrivals to the continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
wpolityce.pl/m/kosciol/301977-ks-rytel-andrianik-o-nocie-ws-uchodzcow-to-co-przeslalem-nie-jest-stanowiskiem-rzecznika-konferencji-episkopatu-polski-ale-jest-relacja-z-publikacji-glownych-mediow-w-polsce
huffingtonpost.com/entry/cologne-cathedral-refugee_us_57486540e4b055bb1171f0ba
catholic.com/magazine/articles/what-no-salvation-outside-the-church-means
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>BREAKING NEWS:
>Poles don't give a fuck about Vatican

Pretty much the death of Catholicism. Well done Vatican 2 you have fucked it completely.

Catholic here. Well, grew up Catholic

They are making it very hard for me to have faith in the institution the way it's becoming. Liberation theology is Marxism+religion. The moment politics enters faith nothing good can come from it.

This is why Christianity needs to die, it's wholly incomparable with our beliefs.

Catholic here. Missed Mass today. I don't know, but maybe the prophesy of St. Malachy is true and this is the last Pope. I miss Benedict XVI

This. Francis is far more political than he is spiritual. You'd think he would talk more about the state of mass attendance in Europe, as it is very low. Nope, he rather import Muslims and talk about global warming for some reason.

(((some reason)))

He's contributing greatly to the destabilization of the West and paving the way for Islam. Why did he not say anything about Erdogan's torturing, raping, starving more than ten thousand?

Some bishop or other here apologized for systemic kiddie rape the other day. Made the morning headlines.

I wonder when this asshole pope will do anything remotely similar.

Is that a gay Jewish 'wedding'?

He was pandering to them some time back claiming Talmud was as good as Christ. Talmud is demonic.

yet again the pope chooses dialog and world politics instead of truth and religion
it happens every few centuries - sadly we live in the age of internet now so all people know about it

just a friendly reminder that pope is not saint by definition and just like every human being has free will so is sadly still prone to fuckups

Francis is not Jewish, he is ethnic Italian. That was just some interfaith celebration, many Popes and priests have taken part in those.

I just think it has more to do with him being raised in South America, where Liberation theology was rampant. Many Latin American bishops and priests are also Marxist liberation theologians.

Atheism is the only way to go from here. Your religions have failed you as Islam prepares to crusade and bring us back to the 1200's.

We must have no remorse. Christianity is an inherently cucked religion (love thy neighbor, don't steal, don't kill others), and so is Buddhism. Islam, the truly violent religion will consume us all if we do not act fast. Ditch morals, reject your false god - time to unite against religion and wipe out this malaise once and for all.

>cuck politics from the pope once again

why havent you listen? Pope is anti-national and pro globalism, how much more proof do you need for that?

protestantism created nationalism, stick to it.

lol @ Protestantism. A man made tradition based on lies and misinformation.

>This is why Christianity needs to die, it's wholly incomparable with our beliefs.

Christianity is the basis of nationalism (at least protestantism and non popeass kissing catholicism), you dumb dumb leaf

>A man made tradition

>protestantism

o man...

>Poland will break ties with the Church in your lifetime

What a time to be alive

Every Catholic should look up The Church of St.Pius X and read about how the allies infiltrated the vatican after WW2. The true faithful Christians that left the vatican founded St Pius X

>We had a demon worshiping, satanic pope.
>We had a pope that sided with Teutons after Grunwald (later our best knight in history literally broke in to the papal place to change his mind; funny times)
>We had a pope that tell to our king to brake truse with Ottomans causing Battle of Warna.
>We had a pope that condemned our national uprisings.
We had a pleanty of other bad popes. But the barge of Peter is still on a course to salvation even if current helmsman is a cuck. And our national religion what is in fact Catholicism is still strong in our hearts. Popes come and go, Christ of Nations is constant.

I hope ISIS bombs the vatican desu.

Just stop fucking around and become protestant, the true way of Christ.

The Vatican isn't even Christian.

Why do people bow down to those traitors still?

Can't. They have a yuge anti-muzzie wall.

I left Christianity to become a Buddhist, its non degenerate and opposed to Islam.

Who cares what a black pope with a foot fetish has to say

>>We had a demon worshiping, satanic pope.
>>We had a pope that sided with Teutons after Grunwald (later our best knight in history literally broke in to the papal place to change his mind; funny times)
>>We had a pope that tell to our king to brake truse with Ottomans causing Battle of Warna.
>>We had a pope that condemned our national uprisings.

the obvious solution is separation form vatican - create a Polish national catholic church or smth, Vatican was always anti-national identity and pro empire, Croat identity was also surpressed in the times of A-H for the empire priorities.

>Fear of muslims
>you're isalmophobic
I hate when they say this. Because it's not fear of muslims that's occurring. It's hate of muslims, hate because these sand niggers keep exploding in crowded areas.

fuck this pope and vatican - they betray us infirst partition of poland in 1772 when they were no-aganist when around empires take us like a bitch

they also always talk "dont rebel poles its aganist christian order, tzar dindu nufin" when we fight about our indepedence

we dont break ties witch christianity
we brak with corrupt vatican and this hippe lover commie pope

jesus clearly said in bible "spare/have mercy for these who understand that they make bad thing to you and now want sorry with you"

pope version is "mercy for all for all cost" what for me as pole is unacceptable. god and angels can have mercy for these who dont understand that make wrong things but not simply pole who is always under "never-ending siege"

We will not change our faith because of a single man.

When I was a libtard I liked this Pope....

Now him and the Vatican are a disgrace to Christianity.

christianity is a mental illness

we have some movement about you saying but they are so hardcore - religious oriented that it will not pass fow now in our society

Should Sup Forums declare war against the Catholic church?

he is literally the anti pope
wtf I am now protestant rocket

Does not surprise me seeing as the pope is from argentina fucking shit head.

mite be tru

But if that's the case then he's the last pope ever so it wouldn't really matter to change denominations.

god, why is the pope such a cuck?

>there has not been anti-popes before

Just stop.

I'm a Catholic, but luckily the Pope has no secular authority outside of the Vatican. He is a buffoon. Luckily the church has survived worse Popes.

Already debunked as a misinformation by (((Soros)))-funded rag and Italian press.

>an internal note based on media publications
>marked as such

wpolityce.pl/m/kosciol/301977-ks-rytel-andrianik-o-nocie-ws-uchodzcow-to-co-przeslalem-nie-jest-stanowiskiem-rzecznika-konferencji-episkopatu-polski-ale-jest-relacja-z-publikacji-glownych-mediow-w-polsce

Catholics are pathetic cucks. The Catholic church I went to consistently preaches how diversity is our strength as a religion, they pass around the money baskets 2-3 times per mass, and they talk about Israel being the holy land and they even have annual trips there. Fuck Catholics, they are good goys.

You literal faggot. You cock sucking ustasze. How fucking dere you speak about The Holy Church in this heretic ways. You small penised cuck thnik that "oh we have bad popes time to time, we need to seperate" is going to solve everything? Not mentiong that you are spering protestant/atheist/jewish lies about Throne of Peter. You stupid little cunt forgets the prinicipility why we even are catholics in the first place. Becouse suprsie suprise we care about fucking salvation. Sure, Church sometimes is guided by really anoying, bad or antipolish pepole but we will stay with the Church until our shitty death becouse extra ecclesiam nulla salus. Go eat Luther dick traitor of Christ.

They will boo this idiot off the stage.

best post so far

>there is no salvation outside of Catholic church

Russian orthodox say the same, but how can God himself say this:

"Believe and youll be saved"

Jesus

We need a new crusade so we can have Catholics and Muslims fucking kill each other.

No... We need death camps to gas Protestants.

el papa negro

it's not about the Pope, it's about the Jesus Christ you faget.
Cathlolicism is about freedom of person. To treat every person like you do yourself, it's some kind of natural "multikulti". Just check Polish history in 15th -16th century
Protestantism segregates pepople by false predestination rule.

The pope is a fucking heretic and a cuckold.

Because the catholics didnt change any words or omit anything...

>meahnwhile in germany

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cologne-cathedral-refugee_us_57486540e4b055bb1171f0ba

>believing propaganda peices

Why pray to Mary for her to intercede when Christ is the intercessor?

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he(Christ) is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

>this is a pic of the pope

fuck off

>pic
I've been using twitter to much

Has there ever been a pope worse than this guy?

hard to say when it comes to corrupting the church and trying to overrule the word of god hes unmatched

the ones that kept child sex slaves during S XVII

They are schismatics, caesaropapism, lies and they are not universal. They are Holy(?) and Apostolic, have valid sacraments etc etc. But they have no salvation.
And do not cherrypick verses. catholic.com/magazine/articles/what-no-salvation-outside-the-church-means

>polish bishops
>Not jewified

Greatest ally or greatest enemy?

>catholic.com/magazine/articles/what-no-salvation-outside-the-church-means

it meant what it means - church is the requirement for salvation which is absolute stupidity and you can spin it as you may.

meanwhile, if you look at the Bible, church (=union of believers) was NEVER centrlaized.

Not in the early Church described in first few heads of Apocalipse and not in Jesuses ministry (you had pharisees, seducees and essenes and Jesus never rebuked them based on muh Abraham herrrritage but based on doctrinal issues). READ THE BIBLE.

Another Protestant misconception. We don't pray to Mary to 'do' anything for us. She isn't God. We ask those already in heaven to pray for us just we would someone at our churches.

Potestants have been spoon fed so many lies and misconceptions they have no clue what Catholics really believe. To make it worse you have these dumbass "I used to be Catholic but bla bla bla" who themselves were asleep during Mass and don't understand what the Church teaches.

What's sad is many Protestants are too lazy or ignorant to educate themselves on Catholics from reliable sources. They're content sitting in their pews listening to pastor Hee Haw spouting his anti-Catholic rhetoric and buying every word as truth.

Could he ever return? Everything he did was unprecedented

srsly I mean I just ran through a Hail Mary in my head and at no point is there anything other than, well, hailing her and asking for her to pray for us.

>Prayer for the Intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary
May we be assisted, we beseech Thee, O Lord, by the worshipful intercession of Thy glorious Mother, the ever-Virgin Mary; that we, who have been enriched by her perpetual blessings, may be delivered from all dangers, and through her loving kindness made to be of one heart and mind: Who livest and reignest world without end.
Amen.

From Catholic Online.

>Holy Mary, Mother of God,

pray for us sinners,

now, and at the hour of

our death.

Sounds like asking Mary to get busy doing something.....

Don't be a lazy cunt.

>her and asking for her to pray for us.

that is the problem. God forbids contact with dead people. the only persons that should pray for you are the ones that are alive.

Hum. Never really thought about it like contact with the dead.

What would you say about phrases like calling upon "all the angels and saints?"

>Holy Mary, Mother of God,

another thing - God (=Father, Son and Holy Spirit) has no mother. God IS. Mary is the servant of God as she said herself, dont fall into sin, please...

Dead people? Really? And, here I thought heaven was a place of eternal life.

Oh, and God was forbidding contact with "the dead" through sorcery. Not prayer. One of the original books of the bible, Maccabees, discusses it.

The people in heaven are more alive than we are.

Well, she's the mother of Jesus. And Jesus is God made into flesh, no?

Nothing about it has her above or even equal to God.

Rome has fallen into Muslim hands.

They're not "dead" - while their bodies have ceased to function, their souls are alive and well.. More alive than we are.

Ironic dirty prots speak of life after death and in the same breath accuse Catholics of praying to death people.

So, which is it? Are they alive or dead? If alive then your argument is bullshit. If dead then your whole life after death position is a lie.

>What would you say about phrases like calling upon "all the angels and saints?"

I wouldnt recomment it, why shouldnt you ask God directly - he is more powerfull and he asked you to pray that way...

>here I thought heaven was a place of eternal life.

it is, but who said you should pray to/for "intercession" people in heaven?

>Nothing about it has her above or even equal to God.

correct. she ISNT the Mother of God. She hasnt created God, nor gave birth to God. The "godess" Isis has the title of Mother of God, not Mary who was "servant of God" (“I am the Lord’s servant, Mary answered. “May it happen to me according to your word.”)

>So, which is it? Are they alive or dead? If alive then your argument is bullshit. If dead then your whole life after death position is a lie.

"God is the God of the living" said Jesus to Saducees. The dead are avaiting ressurection.

>why shouldnt you ask God directly - he is more powerfull and he asked you to pray that way...
Well we do that anyway. That's the whole main point of it all.

Your views are interesting, though. Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't have faith if I never put it to question.

Mother God isn't taken as the literal mother of God Himself. It's an honorary title given to her for her "yes" to Gabriel and being the mother Jesus - who is also technically God.

No Catholic believes Mary is the mother of a God the Father...

Where the hell do you Protestants get this shit?

Aren't people who don't follow the pope by definition heretics?

thats how its done poland

I wish our catholics were like you madmen

Only if they get excomunicated.

>retards think there will ever be another crusade while this limp dick pope is busy kissing everyone's asses

NOT TURE

1. That was not a statement, but only a note

2. Not of the Vatican but of the spokesman of the Polish Episcopate

3. Wasn't an accusation but rather an account of what polish media write

Man. It really makes you dislike the West. They will do anything to just denigrate a country that is still culturally different from the West. I really hope Chinks will be a historical relief for Poland

Technically? I don't know. To me he's just CEO of the Vatican and ideally a good spiritual guide.

I don't really care that much. For instance if wanking is my one way ticket to Hell, then well, fuck it, might as well keep wanking if it's a foregone conclusion.

Tell that to Moses and Elija

>Mother God isn't taken as the literal mother of God Himself. It's an honorary title given to her

why on earth would you call someoone THE MOTHER OF GOD if she isnt one, quit the mental gymnastics already

Not if the pope himself became a heretic.
Don't worry, we will stand our ground.

How can the pope be a heretic if the definition of heretic is someone who doesn't follow the pope?

Because Jesus Christ is literally God, so she is literally the Mother of God.

Daniel 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

John 11:11-14 "Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I go, that I may awaken him out of sleep." The disciples therefore said to Him, "Lord, if he has fallen asleep, he will recover." Now Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that He was speaking of literal sleep. Then Jesus therefore said to them plainly, "Lazarus is dead".

It is patently obvious that you are oblivious as to what the Bible says about death. Maybe you should crack it open instead of just parroting whatever you priest spouts.