HAHA USA CANNOT INTO WORLD CUP

HAHA USA CANNOT INTO WORLD CUP

no one cares about soccer

Literally nobody gives a shit about soccer here except for immigrants and those who want to seem less-american. I vaguely remember our team doing OK in one of the last games but we have a women's team that kills for some reason. Maybe because nobody gives a shit about women's soccer either

If Americans don't like soccer, where did the stereotype of the soccer mom come from?

I love Lewandowski!

>soccer
IT,S FOOTBALL YOU DUMBASS!!!

soccer is literally just that, for kids. something you put them in in elementary school to keep them active and then they get little trophies and orange slices and pizza. football is too rough for little kids and not everyone is cut out for baseball.

in america at least

we speak football and metric on Sup Forums yanks

I never root for the US in international sports anyway. If we win, it's boring because it's just through population and soaking up immigrants from different places; if we lose, it's a massive disappointment regardless of what sport it is. You don't get anything positive out of it so I don't see the point.

I'm going to be rooting for Poland in the WC instead so don't bully

>4 different sports on the list with "Football" in the name

Soccer makes more sense.

It's ok we still have Ital

>American football is more popular than baseball
disgusting

S-P-A-C-E

good job. your sport is played by the dumbest people in the world

In Persona 5 it sakd soccer has become more popular than Baseball in Japan

It's because of people like you that the country cant make progress in this sport. We did great in the last world cup. The MLS is undergoing lots of changes, we need to focus on building a great youth program.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE YOU COMMIES

baseball is extremely boring

the world calls it football you aint special calling it soccer just a retard

if you're an ADD faggot, sure

go away pooland

and the smartest in the world (singapore)

watching sports is for brainlets

you mean povertyball?