Official Stan Lee Watch

Stan Lee Watch, 6th of May 2016.

He's okay, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_3ltG8vmcJo?t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I literally cannot wait until he's dead.
The amount of shitposting that'll cause will actually break Sup Forums for a couple of days.
Shit, I think it'll make international news too.

Make a twitter account for this

>implying Lee won't outlive every user in this thread

Unlike other boards' meme magic that kills people, Sup Forums's meme magic is keeping him alive, so he'll be fine.

>Shit, I think it'll make international news too.

Of course it will. Everyone knows Stan Lee.

He's gotta at least suck the life force out of Ike the kike before he goes.

This
Our meme magic fuels Stan the Man's lichdom.

>Shit, I think it'll make international news too.
if this was like a decade ago, it wouldn't. but Marvel is now one of the largest subsidiaries of Disney all thanks to the movies, so it will absolutely get international attention when one of the original founders goes.

This made me chuckle ,You guys are fucking idiots

>nearly 100 years old
>probably did loads of drugs, drank like a fish, and smashed tons of puss and hasn't died yet
hell be fine

My grandfather is a year older than Stan Lee and never drank, did drugs, or get laid very much and is in significantly worse shape than he is.
That's actually impressive

Why can't we use our meme magic for good? Like getting Seaguy Eternal?

>hell be fine
Remember Sup Forums? They did the same and Lemmy died. Beware of meme magic.

>I literally cannot wait until he's dead.
The day he's dead Disney and Marvel will score 2 billions at box office. Just think about it - another movie ends and instead of after-credits-cute-scene we will see something like this:

IN MEMORY OF STAN LEE
EXELSIOR, TRUE BELEVIERS

Looking good there, Ocelot.

>good
>not pretty good
You really dropped the ball, user.

He'll be fine

Damn it. Sleep deprivation is a bitch.

>The is year 2036
>Stan Lee is still alive

>the face of cape comics for the last 50 years
>dies watching the company he represented devolve into a liberal propaganda machine

>you will die in Stan Lee's lifetime

I very much doubt this could happen but it would be really funny if he turned out to be one of those people who lived to be 124.

His cameo in 2040's Deadpool 4: Wade a Little is just him wheeled in and he utters 'excelsior' to be wheeled off camera

The wheels on his chair are squeaky.

Nobody else talks the entire scene.

I think in a year or so they're going to sit him in front of a green screen to record his cameos for any and all potential Marvel movies.

It was done already. Amazing Spider-man they had him on green screen and did 10 scenes before they settled for the library worker with headphones bit.

Has he even aged a day in the last 30 years?

Max level

he is aging it's just not super noticeable

Somebody should buy a "isstanleeokay.com" domain?

here's a similar shot on set 8 years later
he's growing old it's just where he is grey and wrinkly already it gets harder to catch.

>They already filmed 12 more vague cameos in front of a green screen
>Even if he's dead we still got 12 more cameos from the bastard

Stan Lee is eternal.

He consumed Prince and Bowie. Hes never felt better!

All that power cosmic and fabulousity. No one man should have all that.

But he's a jew, ain't that the aim of all jews?

In preparation for his inevitable death, Marvel studios is filming Stan Lee doing a variety of actions wearing a variety of costumes in front of a green screen. This is so that, if Stan was to die before phase 4 or 5, he'll continue to make appearances, like jean-claude van damne in YouTube videos.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Sup Forums's meme magic works in reverse.

>Supes was created by liberal socdem jews
>Kirby was liberal as fuck by all accounts
>Lee was also liberal enough to actually drive Ditko away from their partnership
>the 70s were the 70s, anyone on Sup Forums should be aquainted at least with Lantern / Arrow and Marvel's psychedelic cosmic stuff
>Alan Moore, Morrison, Gaiman, Ellis and pretty much every british invasion writer were actual anarchists / communists, and it really shows on their work
>he thinks "liberals" ruined comics

>Just think about it - another movie ends and instead of after-credits-cute-scene we will see something like this:

Stan Lee Will Return

>yfw Stan Lee has actually cosplayed as Revolver Ocelot

youtu.be/_3ltG8vmcJo?t=1m