He got beat up by his school teachers and/or parents during his childhood

>He got beat up by his school teachers and/or parents during his childhood
How is life like in a third world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

endcorporalpunishment.org/progress/prohibiting-states/brazil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fact: all the black countries have positive GDP growth

teachers were still allowed to kick our arses like 30 years ago

Blue countries are literally the most cucked countries in the world

I like the spooky Halloween themed map

How was it like getting beat up by your parents every time you did something bad?

t. soyboy

well, we both ended up on Sup Forums as adults, so...

Its legal? Wtf

Unless you're an underage shit chances are getting belted for crashing your parents car into a tree wasn't something that was seen improper.

Children are disrespectful today because they don't know whats it's like to face consequences for their behaviour. There are 2nd grade teachers literally going down with stress. This trend will only continue with muslims making up a larger percentage of students as they can't raise their children properly.

Here it's onlly legal for parents and that's barely, you will be in trouble if actually reported to authorities.

Looks like a made up map, most South americans probably also have proggressive laws regardless of practice.

welp
/thread
beating your child or showering them with love changes absolutely nothing
>just beat them, it's cheaper

endcorporalpunishment.org/progress/prohibiting-states/brazil.html

physical punishment in schools was already illegal for all intents and purposes at least 30 years ago

Sorry, i feel bad for those who got beat by their parents

A spanking never hurt anyone

Muslim children get whopped 24\7 what r u talking about

Well what can I say, I survived

I guess it's not illegal because it doesn't happen at all... at least here.

Old map we should be blue. You can be sentenced for slapping your kid now in France.

And 'non-cucked' countries usually tend be shitholes so...

Should never be legal to hit another person least of all a fucking child.

bad post
good post

false data, it's not allowed for either teachers or parents to beat children in serbia

inb4
>KEKED
by some kids who got spanked a bit too hard

contain you nazi tendencies pls

Maybe beating a child is not a clever thing in most cases. However some people, even when they're still children, don't understand anything but violence. They might be rare but they exist.

Education is a complex processus. Many adults don't deserve to raise a child, that's the real issue.

Fake, in Brazil is illegal since the 80's, even parents can be arrested if they beat up their kids

Not filled with muslims overtaking actual citizens.

I'm glad I got beat up as a kid and didn't end up like Swedish children.

3rd worlders and their children must be beat into submission like the monkies they are 2bh.

>white "males"

> How was it like getting beat up by your parents every time you did something bad?
No idea m8, I don't really think anyone living in an at least somewhat developed country experienced this. I had never encountered a single such person in my entire life, and I guess few people on Sup Forums had.

It doesn't matter, you're a Sup Forums poster and a spic. Worst combination of them all.