Donald Trump says French and Germans to face 'extreme vetting' entering the US

>Donald Trump has suggested terrorist attacks in France and Germany were their "own fault" and citizens of those "compromised" countries could be subject to "extreme vetting" before entering the United States.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/24/donald-trump-says-french-and-germans-to-face-extreme-vetting-ent/

Okay, Trump is going overboard right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraneh_Alidoosti
imdb.com/name/nm1267552/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well he is right. Your own white Germans are shooting up places not that they are muzzies

Sorry guys. Your countries are compromised. I'd feel safer if this was implemented desu

I wanted to travel to America next year. Pls Trump, don't ban me, I don't think I could pass a thorough background check.

Get vetted faggots.

well he's right. 10 000 persons can blow themselves up any moment in france and that's not counting those who will radicalize overnight after getting dumped by their gf

But he's right.

He's absolutely right to say they brought it upon themselves.

France and Germany are like those friends you think might have AIDS so you don't stand by them or let them use your silverware when they come over anymore

No he isn't hans. You made your bed now lay in it. We won't let you ruin our country too

Good, hopefully Canada fixes its shit before I need to be vetted to visit family.

He said there would be stricter immigration rules from Muslim countries, why are you guys surprised?

Good, Syrian refugees who they are fighting get granted citizenship and then able to go anywhere in the world like they are instantly first worlders now.
That is beyond crazy and its jeopardizing everyone even those not in the usa,

Hes right though, major western european cities are 50%+ muslim

He was iranian, not white

Britain has a higher percentage of muslims than we do though.

Clearly means tanned Germans

>60%

Iranian is considered white in the US.

what's the problem faggot? oh, you're german.

but Iranians (persian ones) are white you fucking faggot

Yes, we are also compromised and deserve more extreme vetting. No argument there.

He can't keep harping on Muslims, but he's talking about Muslims from those countries because Merkel is willing to hand out ''''''''official German'''''''' status to anyone.

this ain't the US

and there's no passport that is Nationality: White

>London
>Long gone

Quite a bit of edge there, lets not cut anyone on it.

>my Hungarian passport will be the one which gets me easier in a country than my German one in the future

What a time to be alive.

>Okay, Trump is going overboard right now.
No Hans. Let me help you. >French and >German >people could be subject to "extreme vetting" before entering the United States.

I don't care. I have US citizenship.

No, he's completely right.

Germany and France are muslim countries which have daily terror attacks just like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, etc.

>persian ones
You mean like 1% of the population? Saudi Arabia's death cult cleansed the entire middle-east of whites.

This is a subtle way of Trump telling Germany and France to get their shit straight and that he won't tolerate the muslim invasion of Europe. He's saying the EU can't keep up their white genocide shenanigans once he's in power.

No they're not ahmed

Come home white man

Seem like a sensible thing to do. This should be extended to Sweden as well.

>let in millions mexicans illegally
>deny whites entry
Wewlad

Makes sense. He said he'd stop immigration from Muslim nations after all

TAKE IT TO THE VET. - /an/

its pretty rational, what r u talking about

Our own fault? What an asshole.

BASED TRUMP

FUCK FROGS
FUCK KRAUTS

You shits are basically muslim by now anyway

>> "Trump will make immigrating to the US easier for Europeans!"

US population of non hispanic whites 197 million

Total population of Germany including arabs and blacks 80 million

Stay mad

No he's not, fuck you you fucking retarded manchild, he speaks reason

>Our governments litteraly fucked up the country
>It's our fault

Try directing some of that anger at the barbarian hordes tearing your country to pieces Hans

get fucked hans

He's right tho

I still want to migrate to the us and this makes me more comfortable in my decision

Truth be told, we do live in a compromised country ,or rather coalition, it wouldn't make sense controlling all shitskins but let the betas walk through

Let's let these guys in:

It's your fault because you don't go there to linch them and every fucking traitor/shitskin, just do it, start a revolution, a bloody one

Here is the enhanced vetting process:

Are you actually white and actually German?

Come on in!

Nope. He is absolutely right. Ive been saying this for a while now.

If you want to play host to dangerous terrorists, then be prepared to be lumped in with and subjugated to the same precautions as said dangerous terrorists. Your actions have consequences, and right now places likr Germany and France are literally acting as giant terrorist cells, and for our own safety, must be treated as such. You idiots are putting the west in danger, and were not gonna put up with that. Hopefully youll learn your lesson, or continue to watch your quality of life crumble.

He's right, it is your fucking fault. It's our fault too we have them in our country but at least we admit to the mistake and try to do something about it

Why not? If you can't, you shouldn't come here, unless it's something stupid like traffic tickets.

He's right though, Hollande did nothing to prevent future attacks after the Charlie Hebdo shooting and the Paris Shooting and even said that Frenchmen should just get used to foreigners murdering their people and raping their wives and children.

I used to respect Western Europe, along with my own government, 10 years ago. Never again.

He's fucking right.
Should be vetting from the rest of the EU and the UK too.

What's the problem about "extreme vetting"? I'm not a filthy muslim, i have high-tier degrees, and i can prove that. These measures will only affect the plebeians tourists who loves New York or Miami.

this.

THAT'S MY BOY

nice move
should include Sweden

some are, some aren't. Ahmed clearly belonged to the aren't.

He's right.

>Okay, France and Germany are going overboard right now.

white germans will be fine most of the time

this is an obvious dig at the merkel (et al) policy of handing out citizenship to potential terrorists without proper vetting

My God Trump does it again. I've so much respect for that man, don't screw this up U.S.

Maybe we should build the wall for you instead, you spergy Kraut

>I still want to migrate to the us

Have you been looking at any area in particular? I've been checking out a few places but it's very early days.

thats literally going to be the test

post yfw when are getting close to the natural Anglo-Russian alliance.
>UK + Commonwealth, US, Russia

France and Germany BTFO forever. Globalist "European intellectuals" on suicide alert.

>le let's become literal EURABIA and expect things to stay the same
>wtf america Germistan demand open borders

england is still safe though right i can move to america pretty easily still?

Sorry Hans, you have too many Muslims. We'll take everyone else though.

Is he trying to redpill people?

This is what an Iranian looks like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraneh_Alidoosti

imdb.com/name/nm1267552/

60% white amerimutts going wild

Wait, what does "being vetted" mean?

You might want to take a look at the location of Iran on a map, Latvia.

BTW... how fucked are you when Putin rolls in?

Yeah so safe that London got bombed and people are beheaded in broad daylight.

Daily reminder that Eurabia is now our cultural enemy, they are a den of globalist jihadis. Our future is with a new alliance with Russia

this literally means
>you're German, no criminal history come right in
>you're "German," with a history you're fucked.

Your government isn't making it easy to see who is a native German/French anymore.

Being thoroughly checked basically.

>fuck over your own homeland
>Expect to get let in to a different country

penis inspection

Are you a Muslim?

oh no you've got me wrong my man i'm not referring to my safety in england i just want to know if i can still move to america i hate england america is the best country around

It's not just about shitstain population Hans, it's about how willing you are to bend over for the bbc. How else do you think we survived this long?

No user. THIS is an Iranian

>you're German, no criminal history come right in
Are you retarded? They already do that. You can't travel to the US if you have a criminal record already.

I am just quoting the idiots on pol - and no, Presidential Candidate Trump will not make immigration easier for anyone.

>0%

The majority of the middle-east would be white if we actually did something about the muslim invaders. 2/3rds of Christian lands have been taken by them and now we are supposed to welcome them with open arms? They should be happy we didn't nuke them out of existence.

You're only saying that because you want off Mama Merkel's Wild Ride

Oh, that makes sense.

He's said that we should take more European immigrants before.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

>Implying Trump will win

>France
>Germany

He's talking about your niggers and muzzies. Relax!

Persians are Aryans. Hitler said so himself.

>arab
nice try schlomo

Making sure your not a terrorist (Muslim)