TUNA ON WHITE

NO CRUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrc_T0NbMuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SjAapOYBU6c&index=2&list=PLetCt47kP_9LeKVpG6M18CQDbkD44O48S
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody likes tuna here!

YO CHECK OUT FAT BURGER, GET YOSELF A DOUBLE CHEESE WIT FRIES FOR TUOO NINETIE FIVE

From Tuna sandwiches to Nuclear Submarines.

What went wrong?

Best F&F movie is Tokyo Drift by a large margin.

Adult men do not eat bread with the crust cut off.

>tfw no 10 second car driving husbando

but he's a boi racer, not a man. still workin on that 10 second car

wrong
that is the weeaboo opnion

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'M IN UR FACE

Best action, Best characters (to the point that Han was so great they made every movie until 7 a prequel) Better location and good music

Fight me.

No the first is the best, then Tokyo.

There's nothing special about the first one. It's just point break with cars.

tokyo drift is terrible

But the sudden change in timeline messed it up. Flip-phones on Tokyo Drift then smartphones on 6 and 7?

And Tokyo Drift is kino compared to the first?

Yes. Absolutely.

Wait the first two are prequels in the canon? I thought Drift was Dom escaping in FF1 nd returning in 4

Definitely not.

fucking tokyo hipsters

The timeline goes 1-2-4-5-6-3-7-8-9-10. It's like that user said: director Justin Lin liked having Han around so he pushed events around to fit.

Everything past Tokyo Drift until 7 is a prequel. Because Han dies in the beginning of 7

HE'S JUST SLINGING PARTS FOR HARRY

Literally what makes it so great.

I enjoy it far more than any other FF. It has a great location, a story that isn't realistic but not crazy like the later movies. I just think its a good mix of everything that makes FF good, without going overboard.

Would Better Luck Tomorrow be before 1 or same time as 1?

I wouldn't know. I haven't seen that movie.

The first one is like that too. It's the most down to earth of them all. I do like TD as well, but I feel like they went too crazy with it in terms of "epic drifting" shit. If it had been more with Sean and Han doing stuff and less of the whole pseudo-rivalry with DK it would have been better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrc_T0NbMuQ

It's genuinely good, watch it. Also directed by Justin Lin. I don't remember if Han was in High School in it or if he was a few years older, but the others of the main cast are High Schoolers.

In TD defense, japs still use flip phones. They even make ones for phones that have touchscreen.

I miss Brian.

Probably because he was the only white guy in the team

Vince, autistic mechanic, and pizza boy guy were white

Flip phones were the best kind of phones, smart phones were a mistake.

Oh I do like the first one. I think the location is more interesting and I do really enjoy some of the music. But now the franchise is nuts, I enjoy 7 but i'd wish it would go back to the simpler style and judging by the reviews, its gotten too crazy.

Miss being able to send messages in class without looking at the phone

I think they'll just keep making it dumber until inevitably they either do a full-style reboot or they do a main series movie in the vein of a "back to the roots" style thing. Either way, it's probably over with the cheesy/cozy feel of the first few. Fast Five was the only one of the action ones I liked. 4 was a mistake.

EJECTO SEAT-O CUZ

2 was awful too.

I think they went a bit crazy in 5 and thought "Hey people love extreme crazy" so they keep trying to one up the action and now we have Nuclear submarines. Its stupid.

It was much more satisfying than now. I hate how the screen sometimes feels all fucking wet for some reason and I can't properly press on it. I don't even care about going on the Internet or watching shit on it, as long as I can use it to text, call, and listen to music from it's good.

Yeah 2 was bad, but it was funny-bad. It's weird to remember that movie and the first and then see the new one has nuclear submarine shit.

WATCH
YO
BAAAAAAAAAACK

Spin-off in the works

It was funny bad but atleast it was still semi grounded.

I would love to go back in time and tell myself that there will be nuclear submarines in the eighth movie.

black on blonde
no white

With who doing what? Is it with Sean? Or are you making a joke about the Fast Furious Cinematic Universeā„¢?

Didn't one of the Brosnan Bond movies have that as well? Even the same kind of setting with ice everywhere.

No user these movies need to keep getting stupider and less grounded while still playing it completely straight, they're practically experimental at this point

>they're practically experimental at this point
THIS IS BORDERLINE EXPERIMENTAL

are they still making transformers flicks? as long as those get made FF will get made

The 5th one comes out in a month or 2 I think, optimus prime is bad in this one

Just rumours. The one without Vin Diesel. But The Rock, Statham and Theron are there.

Started these from the beginning again since I only saw 1 when it first came out. I just finished TD a few minutes ago and liked it. Waaaaaay better than 2, which was like a shitty, low budget CW show. Looking forward to seeing the transition to action in 4&5 later this afternoon.

>But The Rock, Statham and Theron are there.
So it's just going to be "Generic Action Flick #"? I remember seeing one of the images from Jumanji and I can't believe people still want to see Rock.

4 is really weird, first half is almost like a fucking crime-drama, then it becomes more action-like in the second half. 5 is much better than 4. Have fun, user.

The tires on your Porsche are empty cuz

was this the last time the word faggot was heard on a blockbuster movie?

cheqd

>No user these movies need to keep getting stupider and less grounded

>FF in space
>drifting around Saturn's rings
>an ayy joins Dom's familia

>Vince
Dead
>autistic mechanic
Dead
>and pizza boy guy
Who?

We have statham now. Best character in the series.

Now this is pod drifting

No, 2 and 3 are the best f&f of the whole franchise.

>murderers, drug dealer, dirty cops...I WUZ BORN FO THIS SHIT BREH!

Only weeaboos prefer tokyo drift over the first one

WATCH YO BACK

best song in F&F series?

youtube.com/watch?v=SjAapOYBU6c&index=2&list=PLetCt47kP_9LeKVpG6M18CQDbkD44O48S

Either my way or bawitdaba
is what my 13 year old self who watched tokyo drift on opening day would've said

>What went wrong?

They actually figured out what to do with the franchise at the fifth installment.

I like Tokyo Drift as much as the next guy, especially when it thinks it's Lost in Translation, but the franchise didn't really get good the last 30 minutes of the fourth movie.

[muffled WATCH YO BACK in the distance]

Fate of the Furious would have been GOAT if it wasn't for Eastwood.

This franchise has only gotten better every entry since 5 and you're an autistic if you think otherwise.

5 was slightly better than 6.