How racist are your grandparents?

How racist are your grandparents?

my grandma isn't racist but she still calls them "coloreds"

Not really, I don't think they have seen any foreigners in their lives.

Less racist than me

Have heard my grandma say "that little girls smart for being a colored girl". Harmless racism IMO.

my grandfather was black, my grandmother blonde

Both my grandfather's have passed before I got a chance to meet them. My grandmother's are a bit scared of blacks, but that's about it.

my grandma calls them miscoloured lmao

dead

My grandma died 5 yrs ago :(((

My grandpa hated Muslims, but only for their religion

All of my grandparents were to some extent.
Especially my dad's side who were poorer and who's area in NY turned into a black ghetto over the years until there were people getting mugged outside their senior citizens project and they had basketball Americans breaking into their house and trashing it and shitting on the floor.
So no my grandma who had to hide her money in her bra and clean up nigger shit off her floor wasn't a big fan of the "spooks" as she called them.
When my mom and dad started dating, my mom's mom drove her out too my dad's family's apartment so she could meet them. When they gave her directions over the phone they told her it would start getting "dark" as they got closer.
My mom and her figured out what they were talking about and said "ohhhhh" as they got closer.
My mom's side lived out further on Long Island away from the "spooks" so of course they didn't have as mad an opinion of them.
They hated Puerto Ricans though for ruining Brooklyn where they were from years ago.

My grandma doesn't like CHIs lmao

are you me?

My grandpa will sometimes say out of the blue, during family lunches, that blacks and/or Muslims need to be genocided and similar stuff. No one in the family cares since he's old and there's none of those here anyway. He did live in France for a while.

Italian side: extremely racist
German/english side: overly tolerant

Lesson to be learned there

>Italian side: extremely racist
Good bless the dirty wops.

Honestly this.

My grandparents on my moms side aren't racist whatsoever, but they still say it from time to time. Grew up in the south during segregation so it's no suprise.

My grandparents on my dad's side are a bit more racist, but when their friend got married to a black dude, they didn't seem to really care. They made some racist jokes, but other then that they said they wanted her to be happy.

Not at all. My grandfather welcomed German exchange students in the 1970s. That's what, 30 years after WWII, where he and all his family suffered under German occupation.

Most people hated Germans at that time.

mothers side dislikes all non whites
fathers side doesn't really care

They've said the word nigger before, but i don't think that was meant to be rude against blacks. It's just how black people were referred to before.

They hate wh*Tes, but then again wh*Tes are not people.