>"PPG"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/712651593724760064?lang=en
twitter.com/thedragoeffect/status/707251365622317056
youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU&t=16m40s
twitter.com/TheDragoEffect/status/726308958525222912
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=wUo5nG_LtJY
latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-powerpuff-girls-20160401-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G7KfGqIkfqg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Craig woke up one day in the late '90s and hasn't gone back to sleep since.

"NO" ME GUSTA

>gotg2 rocket designs leaked

NEW PPG BTFO

Don't trust the aligator.

A part of me somehow wants that 'no me gusta' clip to be remixed into a song...I just don't know why.

>look up tweet
>it's real
Holy fuck I'm dying

It's coming

>he knows

>Putting "PPG" in quotes, implying he cares enough about his work to not just haphazardly turn it into a newspeak acronym

I don't know if it's just me projecting my own ideals onto vague circumstances, but I really fucking respect this man as of late.

What's at 16:40? Actually, link me to the vid so I an find out for myself.

Is this guy a writer on the show or something?

ITS IN QUOTES BECAUSE ITS AN ACRONYM

twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/712651593724760064?lang=en

oh

Sometimes, you have to consider timing before you kick them while their down.

twitter.com/thedragoeffect/status/707251365622317056
Yes he is.

>What's at 16:40? Actually, link me to the vid so I an find out for myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU&t=16m40s

twitter.com/TheDragoEffect/status/726308958525222912

holy fucking shit... i can't breathe it's fucking happening oh my fucking god

This will be a wonderful disaster.

HAHAHAHAHA YES

YES

LET IT COME
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

i feel lke the New PPG is just a test to see how horrible of a reboot could possibly be made and see what the effects are

>Goldman
always right

>twitter.com/TheDragoEffect/status/726308958525222912
>The old art was good
>But the new style is 100x better!
This is fake right? You don't try and say someone is wearing nostalgia goggles then completely ignore every complaint ever launched against something.

It's like a fucking art performance by this point

>Gamergator episode comes out
>Suddenly half the internet claims the show is great because it takes their side in their ridiculous internet culture war

That's not what happened with the SVU episode.

The PPG team are the same people that claim the unicorn episode was about transgender issues

>Suddenly half the internet claims the show is great because it takes their side in their ridiculous internet culture war

That didn't happen with the tranny episode, though.

BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT

Yeah, I think the more likely response is that it's so embarassingly stupid that the people on the opposing side either quietly try and pretend it never happened or bitch at the show for "empowering" their enemeis by being so shit.

That episode wasn't even supposed to be about transpeople though. The gator one is most definitely about GoomberGrap

youtube.com/watch?v=wUo5nG_LtJY

>That episode wasn't even supposed to be about transpeople though.
Except the writers said it was.

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-powerpuff-girls-20160401-story.html
>In addition to shattering old tropes and kick-punching dated ideas, the new "Powerpuff Girls" will also address issues of gender and identity. One upcoming episode in particular touches on ideas of gender identity -- a topic open to conversation even in animated shows, thanks to programs such as "Steven Universe," which explores gender fluidity and rejects established gender norms.

>"We did an episode where there's a unicorn. Basically when it starts out, he's a pony, but he wants to be a unicorn," Jennings explained. "He has to go through a transformation to become a unicorn and so it's a whole [episode that asks], 'What are you on the inside? What are you on the outside? How do you identify yourself? How do people see you?' There's a lot of subtext in that."

youtube.com/watch?v=G7KfGqIkfqg

>Craig looks so young, so full of life
>trolling the shit out of Space Ghost

times sure have changed

So you missed that whole thread about how that wasn't the writer, that was just someone trying to promote the episode as pro-trans despite having nothing to do with the writing of the episode at all?

This episode felt like satire mocking both sides arguing about nothing. It felt more like a Looney Tunes parody.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL!

>17:12
Holy shit. This autist is a much better artist/editor than me. I don't even know what programs he did this in. Fuck me.

I want to marry Craig now.

he's married to Faust why sleep when you can fuck?

>Get hair cut McCracken.
i miss space ghost the teleton episode is one of the best

>twitter.com/TheDragoEffect/status/726308958525222912

what the hell are we referring to?

Basically there was rumors of an arcade/gamer episode where the villains were Gators to reference Gamergate, the hashtag saying Alligators might confirm that

Why are they doing this? Kids won't understand the reference and the GamerGate thing is not really relevant anymore.
Do the SJWs really have the PPG staff by the balls?

>Do the SJWs really have the PPG staff by the balls?
It's pretty fucking apparent that PPG's staff is tumblr-browsing millennials so it makes a lot of sense

>Do the SJWs really have the PPG staff by the balls?
Not realy the staff wants the SJW audience in a effort of gain popularity and look competent but not even them like this shit so we can actually confirm that the people working on NuPPG are mediocre.

WOY credits are great.

That's comparable to the "No Me Gusta" thing.

It's not an acronym.

It's an initialism

NOt really the whole episode is a parody of the 80' cartoons and the cartoon industry so make this is in context, the hate for the "NO me gusta" is not just about the meme the joke feel unfunny and forced like it come out of nowhere

>the fucking comic is drawn in the old style
>the show isn't

WHY?

Why does that guy only have one video on his entire channel?

>Gamergate episode is happening
>FemFreq's channel was taken down
Holy shit, GG won

>nuPPG logo with old designs

Doesn't look right.

is v the most important Sup Forums board?

Could someone summarise what's going on here? I don't get what any of these mean.

And it's in quotes because you write the title in quotes. I don't get OP's implication that McC is doing air quotes.

Kids aren't really going to understand about trannies and MRAs/redpillers either. Shows like this are not aimed at actual children but mental ones.

Either read the thread or READ my post's filename If you really don't understand what that means you actually must be underage.

Faust is a 5/10

I don't keep up with the new PPG drama at all. What does GamerGate have to do with it?

>>FemFreq's channel was taken down

Whats this now?

sure, but at least she has some nice and slutty feet

Well now it's back up but it was taken down for violation of Youtube policies

She's working on a new series called Ordinary Women: Daring to Defy History

That was from twitter.

There was a leak about an episode concerning some boys at an arcade turning against the girls to to the influence of a villain named Gamer Gator.

Everyone assumed it was too retarded to be real, but now it seems to be confirmed.

This is what everyone was hoping for. This is the lowest of the low.

You're a 5/10

That's it? No wonder why I don't keep up with the PPG drama.

It's not really drama, it's just laughing at total ineptitude.

>the Buttercup
holy kek

>lol, millenials, am I right?

Craig here.

I have no opinion about the reboot. Bye.

you're not craig

but if you are don't ever fucking stop you are the best

Sup Forums loved that episode though

Maybe if it had good writers they could make a good episode mocking GG. It's not like characters like SoA, Roosh and Milo aren't laughable idiots ripe for satire.

Is he a nigger?
He sounds like a nigger

>Anita getting banned
>Gamergate Powerpuff girl episode

Is it happening?

GamerGate is sexist and misogynist. Nothing good will come out of it and it will never be taken seriously.

AND THE CUTE PART IS

How can you say that after seeing these tits?

Craig looks like he is trying really hard to hold a fart.

Man, they rrreeeeaaaaallllyyy want to be cool and relevant don't they?
>Unicorn episode tried to touch on gender constructs or some bullshit to appeal to SJWs but failed
>Late Gamer Gate episode that would have caused some discussion back in 2015
What's next? The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Patriarchy episode?

>Powerpuff Girls vs. The Patriarchy

We already have a show like that called "Steven Universe"

Because the old style is probably too hard to animate for the dipshits working on the show?

I disagree, a majority of the main characters, both the protagonists and the antagonists, are female, so it's mostly a show about women fighting women and there's also a small child there.

can someone explain what this is

SU is more about gays versus antigay marriage.

Isn't the bad guy literally against "fusions"

They're against fusions with different gems.
Homeworld is the homonormative matriarchy.

They couldn't even design a unique character pose. This is sad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

Read up.

>Goldman

Oy Vey!

They are against fusion that isn't in the missionary position with the sole purpose of battle

>linking the notoriously biased wikipedia article

It practically says "some people believe Gamergate was about ethics in journalism, but nobody believes those fucking sexist virgins."

Oh, I guess that's what I get for not reading it. Well maybe that's what the nuPPG did, they just read the Wiki and went with it.

I heard some twit whining about GG on NPR. A supposedly serious Radio program was talking about the political implications of fucking Children's Toys.

How do people think NPR is anything other than trash?

I honestly heard some retarded numale talk about how the Oregon Karaoke scene was analogous to and as culturally significant as the Grunge scene in Seattle during the 90s.

Fucking hipster garbage, the lot of it.

LOL. This is actually true.

>article is conveniently locked
>only super duper senior ultra major adventure club member admins can edit it
>to date the only articles with this are gamergate, anita sarkeesian and donald trump