WHITEY BTFO

Where were you when you discovered that Africa was actually wealthy and luxurious, while most White Americans live in run down trailer parks?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/water-safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn jews taking our money! They lied about africans being starved to death

the only hutt in that picture is jabba

So it has a pool big deal. I can put one in my back yard too.

Kek she is redpilled as fuck.

Anecdotal fallacy

There might be a nice cool corner inside a burning building but I'm not about to run inside and find it.

They should come.

>go and STAY
FIX'D

Who puts a pool in their front yard?

>show picture of one decent home in africa

They must all be that way!

What's the chances of a white male walking alone through one of those shanty towns getting robbed, raped, and murdered?

I already know the answer for white females.

You mean that gorgeous house that was undoubtedly designed by someone else and constructed by a group of non-black men?

I'm actually going to spread this image. The more deluded niggers we push out of this country, the better.

District 9

She should give all that water to thirsty african kids.Does she have no heart?

Sup Forums should be spreading this meme to encourage niggers to go home

#comehomeblackman

Somethings not right here

not even our slums look this bad

you've got to wonder, how much she has fucked over her country mates for what she has, or rather her father

>Appropriating Western culture
Oh wow.

Also
>Muh ebil whitey media

Some areas of Africa are wealthy. Others are not.

Lagos, Nigeria, is an example of wealth, although it clashes with the slums next to it.

>building constructed of long lasting metal while shitty american homes are made out of rotten wood.

move to africa then pls pls pls

its a shitty shop

Your chances of getting mugged are very high, of course.

Some places you would be lucky to step in and make it out alive, mainly due to gang activity. Obviously there are some camps better than others. But in general, it really doesn't take much to set them off.

but why would she spend all that money on something she doesn't know how to use?

That house looks weird. It has a vacant feel to it.

> The pool is literally fallin apart

>richfag
>my parents' house is nicer than the best house in all of Africa

She's right.

I think all Africans Americans should go back to Africa. It's just inhumane to keep them in that country which murders them, oppresses them, keeps them DOWN.

They should go to the highly developed and prosperous Africa. Their ancestors suffered to make it happen. Go home, Black man.

This is like when someone posts an aerial photo of downtown Lagos and says "actually Africa is as modern and wealthy as Europe and North America" while conveniently cropping out the enormous, sprawling slums around the city. It sure as shit doesn't do all those Africans living in tin shacks any favors to lie about it.

start a twitter movement calling all black americans to go visit africa with pictures like this

if you need to use pictures of houses in america that look like they could be in africa

Back 2 Africa then

Don't just visit, go ahead and fully reconnect with your mother land by staying forever.

>inb4 she lives in South Africa

>one in a million niggers doesn't kill themselves over tribal wars and genocide
>they must all be ok
african warlords and dictators are so despicable they make Kim Jong Um blush.

I think we should support this movement, I don't think anything would redpill them as much as going to Africa to see their KANGZ.

Send them to Monrovia specifically.

>No chairs by the pool

Her message is encouraging blacks to return to Africa, what's wrong with that?

Let them leave and never return.

How many white SA lives in those shanty towns ?

What wealth have white people taken from Africa?

American shanty towns.

It's probably just a decorative pond/status symbol. It's in the front yard, there's no ladder or stairs to climb out and it's not like they actually know how to swim anyway.

looks photo shopped

>go to africa
>use african slaves to build a house with your american $
>complain about racism

Where do they get that metal sheeting?

>taking the wealth

Uh, no. Companies offer your nigger warlords lots of money for the natural resources. Your nigger warlords like having lots of money to fund their nigger armies to kill other niggers.

It's not 'taking.' It's 'purchasing.'

Gold, diamonds and taxes during the colonial period

I wonder how cheap such houses must be in Africa if you immigrate there with money earned in a first world country.

where is this?

She just wanted an excuse to show off her house.

>It's not 'taking.' It's 'purchasing.
That's a concept African blacks struggle with more than any other.

WTF? I thought South Africa was a first world nation????????????????

Not where but WHEN!?!?!?

Keep in mind that you need a private militia to keep that shit secure.

It adds up.

Just move to Detroit, same low house prices, same neighbors and you don't have to worry about getting Malaria.

Yeah, that niggers too close to water for it's own safety

Seattle in the 30s.

Some of these actually look pretty /comfy/

I have been waiting for the day when we can stop sending aid to Africa. Now it has finally come. OP BTFO

It's a shoop, I can tell by the pixels.

WOW! AN ANTI-SEMETIC MEME!

Well spoken lad

Most of the homes are so gutted that you might as well just build a new one. Not to mention the property taxes are literal theft with how high they are. There is a reason retarded college kids aren't moving there and gentrifying it like traditional low income housing neighborhoods.

Yea

the pools supposed to be closed

Still looks better than the african shanty towns.

Decent housing in Kenya can be very cheap, many houses come complete with security guard (normally a maasi bloke) it's not the best country in the world to live, but if you have the money and live out of the way it can be truly amazing

So move there. Bye!

maybe if you're a warlord that intercepts aid

nah dude it's true, some blacks really do have nice houses here

What can we do to lobby for some kind of government subsidized return to sender for African Americans?

That's rather beautiful. It's so clean and people aren't milling about outside which leads one to believe they're either working or looking for work. You can tell whoever built those shacks took pride in doing so. Diversity is not our strength.

South African shantytowns are pretty high tier as far as shantytowns go, the ones in Nigeria and Kenya are far worse.

>Blacks talk about how "we wuz kangz" and "reconnecting with da muddaland" (as they have no fatherland)
>Still aren't moving en masse to Africa

At my university there was an event where some South African blacks were talking to students on how great Mandela was and how he ended evil apartheid.

>no pool fence
>pool water is filled to the brim
>pool tastelessly placed next to driveway
>no pool gear anywhere in sight
Clearly the pool was photoshopped.

Incredibly cheap if you have some savings. You can retire early but even if you build a nice house it will still be a nice house in a shithole.

There is no quality healthcare.
There is no real law enforcement.
Food, water and energy supply is very unreliable.

Also you need to hire a small militia for 24/7 security, which can turn against you at any time if they see the opportunity to steal your shit.

It was also 80 years ago during the Great Depression.

Croc. Barrier

Hooverville, Seattle. 1932 - 1937.

The fuck is a pool fence? Why would you put a fence around a pool? Are you scared of falling in water or something?

>nice houses
>still looks like thatched barn
>ring upon ring of fences and ramparts to protect against the nigger rabble and hordes

.001 percent, she has all her money overseas

What? That's to catch the spill over water, it's just that part of the blue grille is missing.

It was also paid for by poor niggers

>they thought they would get a better life

maybe they should move to there motherland????

>the ankh life

WE

If you look carefully, you can see the wall surrounding her house with barbed wire on the fences.

She's probably living in SA, one of the only developed African countries, in a mostly white neighborhood.

Let's not forget why they put up those walls and fences too, there's a reason... I don't need to spell it out to you guys though.

In Australia its law that you need pool fences around the pools. Bad parenting and all that shit.

yes please go to africa it's great there

Look at these fences! Is there a zombie war here?

>a fucking wall with razor wire
/k/omfy

detroit 2050

SXPBP

>believe in jewstream
oh yes, and there's only one race, the human race

I like it; very conservative.

depends on how you look, if you go in, in clean clothes, 100%, if you look like a nigger, theyll leave you alone.

my nearest one has a population of 1000, of which 2 are white

mostly they steal it.

that 'barn' cost the taxt payers (whites) $20 000 000

the good thing is that now, after 20 years of ANC, they are finally starting to wake up. Latest polls show 55% of people in SA think it was better or the same during apartheid than now.

Have you ever had a pool in your backyard?
Have you ever had little children and infants who cannot swim?
I don't know about you, but back in my day kids played around outside in the backyard.
How do you keep them from falling in, while not needing to constantly be there the whole time supervising them?
Build a fence around the pool.

cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/water-safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html

>If you have a swimming pool at home:
>Install Four-Sided Fencing. Install a four-sided pool fence that completely separates the pool area from the house and yard. The fence should be at least 4 feet high. Use self-closing and self-latching gates that open outward with latches that are out of reach of children. Also, consider additional barriers such as automatic door locks and alarms to prevent access or alert you if someone enters the pool area.

>the good thing is that now, after 20 years of ANC, they are finally starting to wake up. Latest polls show 55% of people in SA think it was better or the same during apartheid than now.

you have a source on that? that is super interesting

Most of Africa lives in hits exactly because extra rich few stolen everything.

sun is angled roughtly 45degrees top right showdows on house shows so

shwdows on the dindu are pointing 15degrees in opesit direction and light casting on her shitskin also reflects so

poor shoop/10 get back in class tyrone