Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Me for wasting my life watching this shit show.

This.

>jerkface with the face of a jerk, is a jerk to other people
>"buh-buh-but it's because he is an alcohol and he is struggle too!"
>does some hare krishna shit
>"i am peace"

What a giant fucking waste of everything.

Neither of you watched it, save for passing glances. But your epic cynicism is really cool.

Show is garbage

ebin

But to answer OP I think both. Megan shouldn't flaunt herself like that but Don doesn't have to be a Dick about it

>epic

Know how I know you're a recent tourist who didn't make your way here naturally from Sup Forums?

Pure kino

t. Breaking bad fans

>It's a Don heavy episode
>It's a Betty heavy episode

Garbage like Mad Men is not welcome here.

guise

guise listen

guise listen to me

so like

guise are you listening

this guy didn't like my show

so i

guise are you listening to me

so like

like I said he watches this DIFFERENT show

Right, right, the old go back to Sup Forums and/or reddit response. You're doing great.

In reality I was one of the anons starting the live threads for the series, which bought out the best discussion and camaraderie this board has seen. Back before you were allowed on the internet.

THIS

>he ties his identity to starting threads on an Azerbaijani insect collecting forum
How sad are you IRL

>unironically brags about creating a live thread

Do you tweet during movies too?

>You're new
>I'm not
>Th-then you're sad

Reddit: The Post

kek fpbp

>Duuude the 50s were so mean for women and blacks

yeah, no, fuck off

Back to redddit you go!

see

Here's your participation trophy for creating a thread on Sup Forums. Without anonymous users like yourself, this site would not exist. Do you have a patreon account? I would like to support your great contributions.

Hey guys, this user made threads. Can you believe it. How does it feel to be in the presence of such a celebrity?

Some of us used this board to discuss film and television, unironically. Passé, i know.

Not an argument.

Jesus Christ these are the people your posting with, just let that sink in

>Betty heavy
Made me laugh.

Samefag

>50s were run by WASPs
>the creator of Mad Men is a disgusting blood drinking coin clipping Anti-White Jesus Hating Jew

seems almost racist. Good thing jews can't be racist

Hey guys I made a live thread, I'm basically part of the production crew. I bumped into Jon Hamm at the airport once lol. You can say we are close friends. Anyway, you're welcome for the live threads.

Is it just me or is the lobby full of negros?

>le patrician live threads

Why are Mad Men fags so insufferable its a fucking soap opera

Huh?

Fuck you it explores depths your pleb brain can't comprehend.

>Mad Men
More like Bad Show

sage

Literally answer me unironically what you watch

I like the episode where Don smokes a cigar, drinks an old fashioned and stares off into space. Pottery.

>I like the episode where Don smokes a cigar

Which one is that?

When a show is so good even people pretending to hate it can't pull it off convincingly

Meghan should have known better than to do that to Don, but Don is ultimately at fault for being a prima donna lil bitch